[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna be gangster pistol grip shotgats BTFO. How will they e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: shotgat.jpg (57KB, 1620x404px) Image search: [Google]
shotgat.jpg
57KB, 1620x404px
Wanna be gangster pistol grip shotgats BTFO. How will they ever recover?

https://youtu.be/tYjThckYqBQ
>>
>>32872317
I don't use a pistol grip shotgun for home defense I use it for drunk rednecks after I leave the bar, and it fits under the back seat of my truck
Its not my fault yer sister was hitting on me
>>
It's kind of autistic to take Mossberg hyping the Shockwave at Shot Show literal and make a whole video on it when they don't even have the gun they're bitching about.
>>
>>32872649
They weren't bitching about that one in particular, just pistol grip shotguns in general for home defense
>>
shotguns indoors are a great ideEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
They look better than stock shotguns though
>>
>>32872317
Possibly the most unergonomic design ever put into actual production.
>>
>>32872649
Hyping your product and spouting bullshit that will get people killed in a home invasion are two different things.

It's the same deal as the "get your wife a revolver" meme.
>>
>>32872948
Tell me one non-suppressed gun that will not make your ears ring after firing it indoors.
>>
>>32873045

And when more than 2 people come through your door and all you have is a SxS coach gun because that's what Ian and Joe Biden said that's all you need?
>>
>>32873141

That's not what they suggested at all
>>
>>32873045
Get your wife a revolver is not a meme. That is a sound piece of advice when females who don't know shit about guns want to get one. Nothing to worry about pull the trigger and it'll go.
>>
>>32873230
Yes, pull the 16lbs trigger and it'll go... just ignore that it's not going towards your target.
>>
>>32873389
>not taking your wife to the range
Have fun with the divorce.
>>
>>32873094
>he doesn't use active ears
shaking my head to be quite honest mia famiglia
>>
disappointed that they didn't use a $20 chink laser sight for the pgo
>>
>>32873471
If your wife can train to be proficient with a DAO revolver faster than she can figure out how a striker fired glockoff works then she's a special kind of stupid.

Besides, just like with the Shockwave, these guns are pimped by gun store employees as easy to use and ready to go with no practice required.
>>
File: p360917057-4.jpg (299KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
p360917057-4.jpg
299KB, 800x533px
>>32872317

Knoxx Breachers Grip is the only pistol grip that is worth a fuck. It makes shooting pistol grip only like an action movie, almost no recoil at all.

I even shoot clays with mine and can knock 30-40/50 every time. The recoil is so light that you can point shoot without worrying about stance or positioning yourself for the kick.
>>
bitch i have that shotgun, i can put 8 shells in that bitch and i put a stock on it

its fucking dank

eat a dick
>>
Wow these guys are fucking retards. I can literally hit targets just as good is not better with or without a fucking stock. It just depends on which your more comfortable with. Since I was taught to shoot a shotgun with a pistol grip, its all that much easier for me. Not to mention MUCH easier shooting "from the hip" against multiple targets, which is not uncommon for multiple home intruders. Pistols/rifles/slugs are best for indoor defensive shooting. Outside ill take a scattershot any day since its much more likely youll be shooting at point blank ranges in an home invasion
>>
>>32872317
Holy fuck these guys are such sperg lords. PGO shotguns are FUN. That's the whole point of them. They treat guns like it's their job.
>>
>>32876064
Your retard, the main point is the misinformation that PGO shotguns is a go to for home d.
>>
File: 1485657842907.jpg (46KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485657842907.jpg
46KB, 700x518px
>>32872317
>muh wrist
>muh hard to use
>muh
>>
File: 1474792622068.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474792622068.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>32876064
>I was taught to shoot a shotgun with a pistol grip

""""""""""taught""""""""""""""""
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.