[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start browsing /k/ during the Obama years >inna woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: c3b.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>start browsing /k/ during the Obama years
>inna woods fantasies
>bugout bags everywhere
>more ammo than anyone knew what to do with
>contingency plans for days

>come back during Trump
>shlicking the govt cock
>noguns poltards preaching to the choir
>Wehraboos that totally aren't Nazis shitposting
>Fuddposting non-existent

swamp sure was drained huh
>>
/k/ has become a much more monotonous place. "No fun allowed, politics all the time, agree with me or fuck off".

Quality had declined pretty drastically. Maybe in a couple years it will be restored. quality declined precipitously after sandyhook. maybe it didn't recover fully, but it definitely got better eventually.
>>
>>32870946
Sandy Hook was to blame. A lot of posters fucked off after the endless wave of shitposting that brought. For a few months after it happened every other thread was nogunz and people from outside of /k/ coming in to give their expert opinions on weapons and constitutional law.
>>
>>32870946
Funny how the tough talk of rugged independence and standing up for the constitution has gone out of the window when they decided that their new God Emperor would always protect them.
>>
>>32871010
>t. leppo man
>>
>>32871020
Trump shill, you will be the reason why the conservatives lose the mid-terms and lose the 2020 race.
>>
File: ijrzm6hugm0y.jpg (49KB, 1097x759px)
ijrzm6hugm0y.jpg
49KB, 1097x759px
>>32870946
It was bound to get worse one way or the other. If Hillary had won it, there would be a wave of shitposting that would make post-Sandy Hook /k/ look like Valhalla itself. Not to mention the exteme panic buying, supreme court worries, and potential executive action that could have also occurred. Things are bad, but they could have been far worse
>>
>>32871113
Yeah, but at least I could have made some good money selling off some of what is in my safe if Hillary had won.
>>
>>32871008
That, and the endless drones of false-flag conspiratards. But atleast we have BB-fag, Gliderboy and endless supply of the clusterfuck that is F-35 treads
>>
>>32870946
how's the new budget david?
>>
>>32871044
Nah. Conservatives will win both of those. The Democrats never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Just look at them. The Democratic voter base is calling for a sort of New Deal Revival and the DNC establishment is trying to purge the party of those sentiments in favor of Clintonism, IE, trying to purge their own voter base in favor of an increasingly irrelevant minority voting block.

The Democrats are done.
>>
>>32870983
>>32871008
/k/ was drastically worse for almost two years after sandy hook, almost made me leave.
It's been slowly improving since then, but it's taking way to damn long for /k/ to be a weapons board again, and not /pol/ minor
>>
Really corrected my record
>>
>>32871529
>The Democrats are done.
kek... Until the republicans fuck things up worse than they did when Bush was president.
>>
>>32870983
At least the irl gun community is still welcoming,
>>
>>32871008
This. Jesus christ the Sandy Vag was a dark time for /k/.
>>
>>32871782
I really miss Bush.
>>
>>32872098
What do you mean? He just left office. Sure he was dark and a Democrat this time around, I'll give you that.
>>
File: 20160706_184419.jpg (407KB, 746x510px)
20160706_184419.jpg
407KB, 746x510px
>>32870946
Indeed, many undersirables were purged.
>>
>>32872143
Somehow you weren't
>>
>>32872143
>undersirables were purged
yet here you are
>>
>>32870946
i miss the molemen posting
shit here used to be creative
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.