[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you pull the trigger with the tip of your finger or further

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: confused.jpg (12KB, 380x304px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
12KB, 380x304px
Should you pull the trigger with the tip of your finger or further down? Further down for me is the cease between the first and second segments of the finger. It feels more smooth than using a fingertip.
>>
>>32870749
Whatever gives you the smoothest pull & break.

A pocket pistol, a Glock, and a AR all can have different finger placement, with accurate results
>>
>>32870749
Squeeze trigger, don't pull. Best place is usually between the tip pad and first crease, but it totally depends on trigger weight, pull length etc. etc...
>>
use the pad of the finger, using the knuckle crease causes you to pull your shot
>>
>>32870749
This is why removable backstraps rule.
>>
File: 1483063081726.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483063081726.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
>>32870749
>>
>>32870868
This pictogram is fucking gay. It applies to lighter triggers. Pull a 9lb DA trigger with your pad and itll throw your shot placement all over the place laterally.
>>
OP, you're forming a bad habit. stop that shit.
pic related.
yes, you could correct back to compensate for your fuckup, but its better to do it properly from the start.
>>
>>32870868
Good general rule. Good place to start at least.
>>
>>32870868
Good place to start normal sized handed, if you have long witch fingers like me you have to do the middle because the left picture pushes it just like the right.
>>
>>32870876
Not if you squeeze evenly viewing the thumb pressure as equally important to finger pressure. If you put all the force into the finger, then yes, the shot will pull on heavy triggers regardless of fingertip engagement method.
>>
>>32871142
See post below yours. Or get a bigger pistol.
>>
>>32870880
this
>>
>>32870749
You should pull the trigger in whatever way gets you a bulls eye.
The infographs are a rule of thumb, not law.
>>
>>32870749
Mine is just out from the first knuckle crease. Like the inside portion of the trigger is just right on the first crease. Feels good man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.