[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you guys think about this? Do Trump have balls to do th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: ukraine-us-soldiers-600x400.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-us-soldiers-600x400.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
What you guys think about this?
Do Trump have balls to do this?
https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-politics/2168925-john-mccain-calls-on-trump-to-provide-defensive-lethal-assistance-to-ukraine.html
>>
>John McCain trying to get the US involved in another war

SURPRISE FUCKING SURPRISE
>>
>>32869432

>trump doing anything not in Russia's best interest

He'd have to get Putin's slavic balls out of his mouth long enough to give the order, which ain't gonna happen
>>
>>32869451
Oh, hai Reddit.
>>
>>32869459

>anyone who expresses a sentiment other than deep-throated cock worship of the God Emperor must be from reddit

Jesus Christ. You really think Trump is on the Ukrainian side in this? What statements of his do you base that on?
>>
>>32869482
Well, yesterday UNSC meeting were US clearly stated that Crimea is Ukrainian territory?
>>
>>32869511

You mean the United Nations that Trump called "just a club for people to get together"?

Or when he said "NATO is obsolete and we should definitely look at pulling out of that arrangement"?

I just don't get it with yall, its like you just project whatever ideal you want him to be onto Trump and don't actually listen to the shit he says
>>
>>32869533
He never said anything like that while being in office.
>>
File: 1479159220453.png (414KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479159220453.png
414KB, 500x750px
>>32869432
Probably.

But I'm not sure he wants to get the US involved in a conflict so early into his domestic reforms.

He might authorize some equipment, perhaps? Which would likely need to go through congress and get his approval.

Of course that's just what I expect, I don't really know.
>>
>>32869588

Yeah, but he's been in office for less than two fucking weeks. The stuff he said before has no bearing, now?

Next it'll be "he hasn't said anything like that in the last few days/hours/seconds..."
>>
File: uB1fyRkSSVA.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uB1fyRkSSVA.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>32869432
Lethal weapons might not be a good idea. Maybe bedsides a Javelin there is nothing really we could give them that would help them practically. We wouldn't give them a lot of equipment.

The Javelin would be good against the more modern Russian tanks that are being used occasionally in the conflict. However, ATGMs just aren't that effective because of the lack of armored conflict. Yes there are brief instances like the Battle of Luhansk Airport or Debaltseve where large number of tanks are used.

The best thing the US could do is to just give them left over up armored Humvee's, radios, medical supplies and most importantly fire finder radar in conjunction with RQ-4 Global Hawk Patrols. The Russians shut down their jammers when we fly them and the ones that don't get located and identified.

The fire finder radars are great because they can deter Russian/sep arty. But, they can be easily located and identified by Russian EW. Ukraine needs enough to where they can keep these in rotation and to where they can cover each other. Having enough to where they can also risk one or two would also allow them to take more Prudent Risk. Right now Ukraine only has two of the -36. (Possibly 4)

AN/TPQ-37 is great but it's being used in situations where the -36 should be used. It doesn't have the range and standoff to be very effective against GRADs and +122mm

I do concede that McCain is a war hawk. Bringing in more weapons won't help the situation.
>>
does Russia even care about Ukraine anymore?

the entire area is utterly demolished and all the industry is looted to the bones.
>>
>>32869432
Not going to happen
>>
>>32869533
So what, that he can't say anything to them anymore?
>>
>>32869533
So NATO isn't completely obsolete?
Literally almost every member state is dependent on the US for military support and their own militaries are way too underfunded to hold on their own (and are more concerned with being progressive and inclusive rather than effective).
Fuck, us Canucks contribute the least to our defense spending obligations (only 0.95% of our GDP).
And we all know the UN doesn't do shit.
>>
>>32869978
What caused the russians to end involvement in the vietnam war?
>>
>>32870071
Because he's obviously a bad president if he hurts their feefees.
>>
>>32869432

John McCain is a senile old Neo-Con shill for the New World Order.

Everything he says and does is against the interests of America or sane people in general.
>>
>>32870133
The Republicans are experts on this, since their feefees were extra triggered for the last 8 years.
>>
>>32870121
North Vietnam took over South Vietnam.
>>
>>32869624
The US has already be training Ukranian troops under the guise of "military professionalism development". Basically teaching them everything we've learned from the past almost 20 years about dealing with guerillas and asymmetrical warfare.

The foundation's already there if Trump wants to continue helping them.
>>
>>32869978
Do they need death trap HMMVs that bad?
>>
John McCain has lost his mind and thinks it's 1968 again.

I think it's time for McCain to check into a nice retirement home and leave everyone alone.
>>
File: real fukin nato.png (317KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
real fukin nato.png
317KB, 450x435px
>>32871263
Let me guess, you're going to "OYYYY FUCKING VEYYYY" about "WAR WITH RUSSIA GOYIM" right?

Because every time American doesn't bend over backwards for Russian interests it means nuclear holocaust right?

You fucking pussy, fuck off back to /pol/ where your shilling buddies are.
>>
>>32871297
Look it's very obvious you're upset your Queen wasn't elected and can't start WW3 now but you really need to chill out.
>>
>>32869432
No need to make Ukraine more of America's problem when Central/Western Europe are content to stick their heads in the sand about it. It's first and foremost their issue.
Putting their feet to the fire for a bit may reinforce the need for greater assertiveness regarding Russia. If we sent arms to Ukraine, we'd be feeding their habit of thinking "#saveukraine" is acceptable diplomacy.

Call me when Merkel is considering sending Leopard tank gift baskets. Then we can engage with this.
>>
Trump not making America drop its pants and bend over whenever Putin wants it?

Yeah right.
>>
File: wher ar evidense.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
wher ar evidense.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>32871381
shill please
>>
>>32869533
Because Trump was right about NATO when he said that.

American troops for American soil, American money for American citizens.
>>
>>32871297
kys faggot
>>
File: russ fobic.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
russ fobic.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>32871774
>>
>>32869432
>Do Trump have balls to do this?
>Implying he should
"Ukraine" is right next to Russia, Full of Ethnic Russians, speak Russian, etc, it's their sphere of influence and they have a right, we don't. Besides why should America care about Ukraine? And if EU wants to throw away money only for it to get them nothing, well let them learn the hard way.
>>
John McCain is the embodiment of everything terrible about Neo-Conservatism and is representative of why the GOP nearly ceded the White House to the DNC for two decades. Fuck him.
>>
>>32871263
pls no bully
y everyone hate rossiya so much?
>>
File: 1444790319813.jpg (88KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444790319813.jpg
88KB, 525x700px
>>32869432
I think noserves say the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Ass & Titties.
>>
>>32871930
Is this a welfare queen bitching about fighting for foreign policy decisions?
>>
>>32871930
Thank you for your service
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.