[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions and confessions. >I unironically like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 49

File: image_9.jpg (582KB, 1417x820px) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
582KB, 1417x820px
Unpopular opinions and confessions.

>I unironically like NWU type 1s and don't understand the hate everyone has for them
>I hate cleaning guns and it's a chore that I force myself to do
>I own 7 guns, 1 is a $800 rifle, the rest are sub $400 long guns. I store them in a stack-on cabinet with the key laying on top of it, nor is it bolted down.
>I believe everyone should have a shotgun in their collection.
>I get aniexty at gun ranges despite being comfortable around firearms going off. The more crowded the worst.
>I once jerked off to the thought of doing lewd things to an enfield while I stroked it's smooth handguard. (mainly wanted to see if I could do it)
>>
I think the t14 is a huge disappointment and prefer the t90ms
>>
>I get aniexty at gun ranges despite being comfortable around firearms going off. The more crowded the worst

consider going to therapy OP, it sounds more of a argophobia/social anxiety issue rather than a gun range issue, there is help out there.
Ive put thousands of dollars into fixing my issues, and most of it didnt work, but I found something that is working. So dont give up hope.

anyway here are some
>I have a g43 and believe its enough firepower
>I buy gear I dont use now that im not .mil
>>
There is nothing wrong with background checks and a licensing system that isn't dogshit
>>
I don't like Trump, I think he's incredibly unfit for the job of President.
>>
>>32868839
I believe in Gun Control in the form of licences.

I also think Machine Guns should stay a registered firearm.
>>
>>32869194
Fuck off Alex
>>
Not a fudd but I have very fudd-like opinions as in
>a good O/U is the perfect firearm
>I prefer manual action to semi-auto by far
>>
I prefer older single stack military handguns like Beretta M51's far over modern double stacks
>>
Machine Guns should stay Form 3/Class 3
>>
I get uncomfortable when I see someone open carrying in public even though I am, and know a lot of carriers.
>>
File: 1485359060263.jpg (39KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485359060263.jpg
39KB, 650x650px
>>
File: Dr. Seltsam5.jpg (51KB, 1023x731px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Seltsam5.jpg
51KB, 1023x731px
>>32868839
>civilians should be allowed automatic firearms, as long as they are stored at a gun range.
>Every gun owner should be required to pass a test about gun laws and gun safety to own a gun and proof his mental saneness
>>
>I think revolvers are probably the most aesthetic firearms
>I don't own an AR despite being the only "gun guy" in my circle of friends, but I want one
>I never played Stalker
>I would be a democrat if the party wasn't so pants on head retarded about gun rights, illegal immigration, and so full of this fucking identity politics tumblr nonsense
>>
>>32872443
Reeeeeeeeee
>>
I love my M1A.
>>
>automatic weapons and silencers shouldnt be legalized but sbrs and sbss certainly should
>there is no reason to not use a gun for self defense even if you chose that gun solely for aesthetic because what ever advantage a competing gun will supply will probably just marginally increase performance especially when most sd situations are committed by cowardly and uncommitted attackers.
>>
Since pretty much every post here is bait
I'll save the thread and post something true

I think the shotgun for home defense meme is not only stupid, but can risk not only your life but the lives of anyone else living in your house
That applies to any rifle too
The absolute best home defense weapon is a 9mm carbine
It's short, light, and will give you all the tactical advantage an AR would
It also has the added benefit of not going through every single fucking wall in your fucking house and killing your wife and children and your fucking neighbor
If you live alone, out away from people, use a fucking PTR if you want
But i cringe every time I see a suburbanite here or anywhere else show their scattergat and say it's their "home defense gun"
And 9 times out of ten they load it with fucking birdshot with no choke because people who have that retarded ideology are also retarded themselves. If you're going to trust you and your family's life to your 300 dollar Mossberg, at least use some damn 00buck
>>
>>32872592
Oh hey me. How am I doing tonight?
>>
>>32872443
What if my range is my 15 acre back yard
And my nearest range is an hour and a half away?

I fucking hate city "people" like you, gun owners or not you fucking "people" are an enemy to my gun rights along with all the other anti gun leftist fucks and soccer moms
>>
>>32872806
Breddy gud. Just cracked open a bear and making a pot of chili.
>>
>I'm a dirty noguns
>I very much dislike lever actions
>I very much dislike shotguns
>My interest in firearms and basic knowledge. did in fact, come from video games
>I have diagnosed anxiety and depression and am worried if gun laws get even stricter in my state that may keep me from buying any
>The boot stock on a SCAR makes it looks awful
>>
File: 2.jpg (147KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
147KB, 668x960px
>>32872819
>Tfw no tf2
>>
I honestly only come here for the odd trap thread and furry shit. It's odd... said content on /k/ is a good three shelfs higher then any other board.
>>
>>32868839
>I unironically like NWU type 1s and don't understand the hate everyone has for them

Most of the hate for type 1 Ndubs come from the fact that the material is thick and the uniform doesnt breathe well. Type 2's are so much lighter and comfy.

That being said, I commonly give people the advice of going to the range at least once every month or once every two weeks when I don't even follow my own advice. Last range trip was in December.
>>
File: photo1large.jpg (1MB, 3264x2176px) Image search: [Google]
photo1large.jpg
1MB, 3264x2176px
I unironically want to buy and CC a Chiappa Rhino
>>
>>32874598
>not wanting the 7 inch barrel
What are you a faggot?
>>
>>32868853
>unpopular opinion
>>
>>32874611
2 inch for CC 7 for Range
>>
>>32873246
>I have diagnosed anxiety and depression and am worried if gun laws get even stricter in my state that may keep me from buying any
Same, the trick is to not tell anyone then they can't take your gats for it.
>>
>>32874634
You have that backwards
>>
>>32868839

I hate Type 1s because they are swamp ass central. Carry shore power connections to a SSGN in Guam while it's hot and humid as fuck outside, Type 1s will leave you with your balls literally sitting in a puddle of gooch sweat.

Only other uniform with that issue is the new sub FRVs, but they already realized those are fucking horribad too and are getting rid of them.
>>
>>32872760
>silencers shouldn't be legalized.
You realize they are legal, they just require a tax stamp and extra paper work, right? Also why the fuck shouldn't they be deregulated? "silenced" (suppressed) firearms are plenty loud, with the exception of already quiet guns like a .22.
>hurr assasin's tool durr
>>
>the best AR is a fairly-priced one with minimal after market parts to use as an innawoods toy
>I think going nuts over making your AR tricked out is a waste of money you could spend on ammo or other guns, but support the right to go full tacticool
>prefer the SKS to the AK
>I like meme guns like the TEC-9, PLR-16, Carbon 15, etc. a lot but wouldn't trust my life to them
>shotguns are the most fun gun to shoot, even over full autos
>every brand in the freedom group is a hell of a lot better than /k/ insists
>M1911 is my favorite pistol of all time
>shooting steel case isn't the end of the world
>Smith and Wesson 59 series are cooler than Glocks
>people who's "SHTF rigs" make them look like SWAT are foolish
>preppers who spend too much time prepping are missing out on real life
>inter-service rivalry is blown out of proportion on /k/
>>
>>32875112
>>people who's "SHTF rigs" make them look like SWAT are foolish
This. My setups are ALL belt rigs. Low profile best profile.
>>
File: 5816[1].jpg (37KB, 825x160px) Image search: [Google]
5816[1].jpg
37KB, 825x160px
I actually like the Mini 14
>>
>>32875112
As someone who owns a freedom group remington 870, you're dead wrong.
>>
File: 1486133826471.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486133826471.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>32868839
>North Vietnam weren't evil or wrong, but US politicians were the villains. US marines weren't bad but given shaddy fucked up instructions by villainous politicians to attack a country revolutionizing itself, for no reason other than to get drug money off the whole shit show
>I dislike bolt action
>I honestly believe British military history is more cowardly and pathetic than all other countries in Europe minus Italy. The only reason France surrendered is they saved the entirety of the British military, sitting on a beach waiting for civilians to come save them, whilst France fell
>AKs aren't aesthetically pleasing most of the time
>SAS are pieces of dog shit
>MP5 is fine but I don't get the obsession and love for it
>To me "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" means the civilians get weapons equal to the military with no restrictions on sales and never having to give them up once owned
>>
>I shoot maybe 6-8 times a year because I don't like shooting without muh dad
>My knowledge and affinity of guns gets in the way of my professional life at times
>After seeing enough people shot in gang crime part of me says I genuinely will feel bad for shooting someone and might not do it
>I don't have a CC because I work at a hospital and I only go there, the store, bar, and home
>I have few friends because work eats my life and guns eat the other part
>I have such an autistic set of gun and military knowledge its actually painful

Opinions
>ARs are cool but their proliferation has ruined the civilian firearms market
>Most foreign (non-american) guns are far more interesting and fun than American guns
>The US made a good choice pushing 7.62x51mm on NATO
>German military after 1918 and to the modern day was shit; Nazi, west and east, modern.
>the F-35 is not a mistake
>The M1 tank family desperately needs a replacement or serious upgrade beyond what the M1A3 proposes
>The A-10 is shit, but cool
>Assorted small arms opinions
>9x19 is the best pistol round in the real world, but 10mm is the best general pistol caliber
>Revolvers are way nicer than all but the most boutique pistols, which blow them all out of the water
>>
>>32877579
>ARs are cool but their proliferation has ruined the civilian firearms market
Die in a fire
>>
>>32868839
> I think that before this century is out mankind will abandon violence and warfare as a means of solving our differences.
> I confess to the hope that we have Star Trek before I die in 2050
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 320x220px
>>32878281
There are two categories of human interaction, reason and force. Most people are unreasonable.
We're going to keep murdering eachother until there's just one left.
>>
>>32869194
>TFB TV
>>
File: mini lovers gathering.gif (2MB, 385x215px) Image search: [Google]
mini lovers gathering.gif
2MB, 385x215px
>>32875145
>mfw I love classic ranch rifles.
>>
I put my finger in my anus when I jack off.
>>
>>32878457
Does it get dirty?
>>
>>32878461
Shut up bitch
>>
File: discord.jpg (7KB, 156x122px) Image search: [Google]
discord.jpg
7KB, 156x122px
>>32878485
Rude
>>
so much butthurt in this thread
>>
>>32878564
>as you whine like a girl
>>
>>32868839
Holy shit OP, are you me?
>>
I'm not comfortable with red dot sights
I just can't get used to them and keep shooting iron sights guns
>>
>>32868839
>I voted for obama and feistein in 2012
>Used to think the only guns people should be able to own were revolvers shotguns and 22s only if there were universal background checks gun licenses and own 100 rounds at a time
I know my sins are heavy but a cousin from arizona showed my the errors of my ways and thinking still feel bad for leaving cali to go to based AZ so i can own an ar15 part of me wants to move back so i can fight the good fight
>>
>Think Caliberfags are worse than anti-gun fags
>Think people who bring shotguns to indoor ranges should be shot
>Believe bullpups are some of the nicest looking and feeling firearms
>Think H&K is overrated as fuck
>>
File: 20161008_212639.jpg (632KB, 2661x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_212639.jpg
632KB, 2661x2448px
>>32878785

Former Califag here. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>32869163
Same. I'm just hoping he passes the HPA and puts provisions not to allow his (undoubtedly,) liberal successors to undo the work on gun freedom legislation.
>>
>>32872781
You're a retard. Best home defense gun is a pistol with a light (laser optional,) of any caliber of your choosing. Maybe not 22lr because of the inherent unreliability of rimfire.
>>
>>32869163
He said unpopular.
>>
>the USP is hands down the best gun, and shouldn't be in anything other than .45
>glocks are trash, functional trash, but still trash.
>I prefer the G3 over the FAL
>America makes shitty guns, love my AR though
>people that support even the faintest hint of gun control should be dumped into a mass grave

How many hail / k/ubes must I do?
>>
>>32878577
Maybe, wanna fuck?
>>
I live in illinois. I was scared to get my foid card for a year, because i feared i would be denied.
>>
Im more attached to my Guns, My car, and my computer than actual people.
>>
>I came on the buttstock of my AK.
>>
>>32868839

war tattoos like this are fucking cringy as hell
>>
>>32869163

This desu
>>
>>32869991

>a good o/u is the best firearm

Except if you have to shoot 3 targets

Inb4 chiappa triple threat
>>
>>32880006
>war tattoos like this are fucking cringy as hell

you mean all tattoos are cringy
>>
>>32880041

shitty mermaid tattoos people get in some shitty place in thailand while on leave at least have some character to them.

POG faggots getting "badass" elaborate tattoos suck shit
>>
>>32872592

This.

Democrats need to shut the hell up about guns.
>>
File: jim-webb.jpg (101KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
jim-webb.jpg
101KB, 1920x1071px
>>32872592
>>I would be a democrat if the party wasn't so pants on head retarded about gun rights, illegal immigration, and so full of this fucking identity politics tumblr nonsense

they had a chance...
>>
File: 1486170358091.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1486170358091.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>I own 0 (no) guns
>will probably just buy a bargain-bin meme gun like a hi-point/mossberg when I can afford one
>more interested in the political aspects of owning a gun than actually using it
>hate shooting at indoor ranges, loud noises always make me jump
>>
File: mario1.gif (166KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
mario1.gif
166KB, 390x339px
Guns are pretty boring and mundane.
Almost my entire collection is made up of firearms that have historical value, since the history of a gun is far more interesting than the gun itself.
Shooting is boring, and cleaning guns is a chore.
I only own 2 guns that were made in less than 50 years ago.

Also people who own ARs and Glocks are usually insecure faggots.
So are people who train religiously for """gunfights""" by standing perfectly still, with their gun as far in front of them as possible, shooting at targets close enough to shake hands with.
It's probably a combination of imagining themselves as the hero in a movie who guns down a dozen people at once, and severe autism.
>>
>>32877550

>The only reason France surrendered is they saved the entirety of the British military, sitting on a beach waiting for civilians to come save them, whilst France fell

No, the reason France fell was because while Hitler was amassing power, they were too cowardly to act.
When Hitler was invading other countries, they did nothing.
When Hitler finally invaded Poland, France ignored their treaties which obligated them to help, and instead hid behind their shitty defenses and waited to get rammed in the ass.

They repeatedly stood by and watched, refused to help their allies, and despite being one of the strongest forces in the world, got conquered about as quick as Poland.
If they had done ANYTHING prior to being invaded, the war would have been over.
Hitler himself admitted this.

They were cowards, and excusing that kind of shit is a disservice to history, encouraging it to be repeated.
>>
File: m1912.jpg (49KB, 650x545px) Image search: [Google]
m1912.jpg
49KB, 650x545px
>im okay with kids getting into firearms from vidya as long as they dont think the gun the see at the gun store that looks like the gun they use in vidya work the same, the m4 in CoD isnt the same as an AR-15 at the gun store
>machine guns should stay on the nfa, everything else should come off
>hipoint is a good company, poor people have the right to keep and bear arms too
>rifles that are legally considered pistols, like AR pistols,dracos, etc are retarded. theyre terrible as a handgun, and terrible as a rifle, theyre like the pistol grip only shotguns of the rifle world
>piston ARs are dumb, just get an AK or SCAR or whatever if you want a piston gun. DGI is perfectly fine
>the mud test is retarded for commercial firearms.if your gun that you keep in the safe and take it to the range once every 2 months fails the mud test, who gives a shit, its not gonna fall in mud anyway
>US military should have used the AR-10 instead of the AR-15, 7.62 nato stronk
>the only good firearms channels are gunblue, chris bartocci and inrange tv/forgotten weapons, the more autistic, the better
>.22lr is a good cartridge to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, mosin nuggets are good for teaching about recoil. if you can handle the mosins recoil, you can handle anything else
>i dont have any issues with sporterized mosins, theres millions upon millions of them in the world, theyre not historically important; sporterizing a nugget is perfectly fine (if its done in good taste)
>aregularguy firearms channel is a tryhard autistic airsoft nerd who says stuff everybody knows but makes it seem like hes a genius. plus he fucking swears fucking too goddamn much in his fucking videos it makes him sound stupid
>glock is the iphone of the gun world, all glocks are all the same, at least you can customize your AR-15
>if you call your gun a "home defense tool" you yourself are a tool
>>
I like the look of the SA80 series of rifles.
>>
>>32880227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY
>>
>>32880307

>How the French saved GB from the Nazis!
By allowing them to come to power, and invade their allies without any support from France.

France not surrendering quickly enough to allow the Germans to butcher the British is hardly saving Britain.
>>
File: 1484448901542.png (87KB, 1470x980px) Image search: [Google]
1484448901542.png
87KB, 1470x980px
>>32880336

gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>32880343

Wow, gave up that quickly huh?
>>
>>32868839
>I wish firearms technology had not advanced past 1900 or alternatively 1918
>>
-You will not need shit-tons of ammo for SHTF if you are by your lonesome. I'm saying like more than 500 or more than 300. If you have a support structure or militia of other people to band with then yes, the ammo will be worthwhile. You aren't going to be Kenshiro with guns wandering the wastes, and you will not be getting into Afghanistan style gun-battles if you are by yourself.

-Glocks are ugly fuckers that are only worth a damn if you can get them for cheap and used. Otherwise there are better strikerfired guns, or cheaper/about the same new, or you can go with DA/SA.

-That sporterized super duper operator type theatrics stuff is basically all fluff gun martial arts. There's some useful tactics in there but a lot of it is for show and any self-respecting soldier or cop is not going to be engaging in this high speed lo drag flashy shit. It's like expecting to win a street brawl with your parade ground taekwando.

>>32878785

I'll accept you voting for Obama but you tell me right now why the fuck you'd ever vote for Feinstein. Seriously nigger what the fuck has she done that is at all redeemable?

>>32880089

He's a dying, downright nonexistent breed in the democratic party. More the shame, for all the media bleating about the rise of the far right they ignore the predominance of the corporatist left that combines the worst features of the republicans and the worst features of the democrats into one.
>>
>> with practice and understanding of what it's capable of .22 can be of limited use in combat.

>>my gun range pistol area is 25yrds. No new pistol owner should use it.

>>AR general is terrible for newbies to asking questions

>> my pistol doesn't have a safety. After a year with it, I have rock solid trigger discipline. I leave the safety off all my guns now.

>> I spend my days wish a mother fucker would.
>>
>>32869163
This x1000
>>
File: 1464348613643.jpg (39KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1464348613643.jpg
39KB, 500x667px
>>32873246

Unfortunately even though SSRI has helped iwth my depression/anxiety if someone were to ask me I'd warn them away from it unless the depression or anxiety was so dehabilitiating it risked them killing themselves or being frozen in place. Because of the stigma that remains attached to having anxiety/depression and how institutionalized discrimination/disbarring for having it remains in certain jobs. But hey if you think you want to cut your dick off make it a clit and call yourself shirley then COME ON BOARD XIR.

>Churchill had depression so bleak that he said he had to stay away from the edge of a ship or the edge of a subway terminal lest he have the sudden thought of throwing himself off and ending it all.
>Accomplished soldier, statesman, guides the bongs through the troubles of world war 2 and has the foresight to see the menace of the Soviets.
>Kermit Roosevelt served in WW1 and WW2, went on safari and was one of the first Americans into Tibet before killing himself.
>Any countless amount of distinguished men who served who suffered depression

Can't trust those depressed fuckers, we'll put on a show and dance about wanting to de-stigmatize it but try and quarantine them. But sure bring on the delusional dick-splitting eunuchs even though the last time a man without balls did something worth a damn in the military was Narses one thousand and five hundred plus years ago. And he didn't think Rocky Horror picture show was a documentary to emulate and try to become a little girl because who the fuck knows why.

Damn right I'm fucking salty.
>>
>>32868839
I hated my time in the army
>>
File: 1479928444766.jpg (52KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479928444766.jpg
52KB, 434x425px
>I dont keep my guns secured at all
>I like walther guns and trust my life to carry one
>I would just suicide if a full and total collapse happened, fuck going without internet
>I have crippling depression but can't do shit about it because people would try to take my guns
>have become unironically racist after living in a low income area for a year
seriously mr trump please take these spics away
>>
>>32868839
I know enough about guns to get by like how to shoot some and clean some, but I mainly come here to learn camo patterns, more about guns, and more about military equipment. Also I am a newfag here so I don't know much yet. Then again, I don't frequent 4chan in general often so I try to be careful as to what I post.
>>
File: Kobayashi 03.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kobayashi 03.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>32868839
>Gun control isn't inherently bad.
>Guns should be expensive so that purchasing a firearm is a real choice and not something you do to feel macho on a whim.
>Misato is best girl; Rei and Asuka are boring.
>I hate 4chan, but I keep coming back because I've been here for so long and I don't have anywhere else to go.
>Open carry is an autist meme and the people who do it in a city are jackasses.
>The only category of porn that matters is gonzo anal
>The quality of porn peaked a few years ago.
>The USMC is redundant.
>Kobayashi is my spirit animal.
>I only got into /a/ last summer after a decade of avoiding it.
>Trump is a bigger threat to my guns than Obama
>People who wear "MOLON LABE" or put it on their trucks are fronting bitches.
>I want moot back.
>There are too many boards.
>My feet hurt.
>I've bought several guns, but I haven't shot two them.
>I haven't been to the range at all since my dad died five years ago.
>>
>>32880485
Popular as fuck anon
>>
I live in Australia and while I wish we had less restrictive gun laws so that I personally could own guns, I think our society is better off overall because we don't
>>
>>32878281
>I think that before this century is out mankind will abandon violence and warfare as a means of solving our differences.

That is extremely naive.
>>
>>32878785
>califag
>votes for one of the worst antigun politicians in the us
>decides to go and shit up another state while enjoying the rights there after helping ruin his own state

Checks out
>>
>>32880666
Alex C pls
>>
File: 1422144410293.png (507KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1422144410293.png
507KB, 700x700px
>>32880666
>>Trump is a bigger threat to my guns than Obama

>a man who has stated that he wishes to overturn all state AWBs is a bigger threat to guns than a man who attempted to get a new federal AWB through and expressed regret that he wasn't able to pass more gun control
>liking misato

That's not an unpopular opinion, just a brain damaged one.
>>
File: 1482261253430.jpg (142KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482261253430.jpg
142KB, 661x1024px
>i unironically like the Mosin.
>>
>>32883985
>liking misato
>That's not an unpopular opinion, just a brain damaged one.

Mother fucker
>>
>>32869163
>>32879575
>>32879622
>>32880020
>>32880439

What can you expect from a bunch of retard fudds
>>
>>32868839
>I believe everyone should have a shotgun in their collection.

Wait, that was an unpopular opinion?
>>
File: ftfy_bud.png (144KB, 1470x980px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy_bud.png
144KB, 1470x980px
>>32880343
To be honest, the French really haven't helped do anything since the first World War.
>>
>>32880031
You could stretch that to pretty much every gun for any number of targets.

>you reload
>>
I hate rails because they break the aesthetics of a weapon and are responsible for an aspect of modern gun culture that I don't like, where people obsess about fancy accessories and treat their gun like some kind of lego box. Hence why I call them 'lego rails'.
>>
File: 1444033308104.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444033308104.gif
1MB, 326x256px
I don't know if it would be considered unpopular since I rarely see people talking about that subject but I really really like the looks of obnoxiously large muzzle devices.
>>
>>32880256
>>im okay with kids getting into firearms from vidya as long as they dont think the gun the see at the gun store that looks like the gun they use in vidya work the same, the m4 in CoD isnt the same as an AR-15 at the gun store
Not unpopular
>>machine guns should stay on the nfa, everything else should come off
Literally no reason for this
>hipoint is a good company, poor people have the right to keep and bear arms too
This is a fact, not an opinion
>rifles that are legally considered pistols, like AR pistols,dracos, etc are retarded...
Also a fact
>piston ARs are dumb...
Some people like ARs better than AKs or SCARs
>the mud test is retarded for commercial firearms.if your gun that you keep in the safe and take it to the range once every 2 months fails the mud test, who gives a shit, its not gonna fall in mud anyway
Fact
>US military should have used the AR-10 instead of the AR-15, 7.62 nato stronk
Not unpopular
>the only good firearms channels are gunblue, chris bartocci and inrange tv/forgotten weapons, the more autistic, the better
I'll give you that one
>.22lr is a good cartridge to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, mosin nuggets are good for teaching about recoil. if you can handle the mosins recoil, you can handle anything else
That one too
>i dont have any issues with sporterized mosins, theres millions upon millions of them in the world, theyre not historically important; sporterizing a nugget is perfectly fine (if its done in good taste)
Fact
>aregularguy firearms channel is a tryhard autistic airsoft nerd who says stuff everybody knows but makes it seem like hes a genius. plus he fucking swears fucking too goddamn much in his fucking videos it makes him sound stupid
Never seen him
>glock is the iphone of the gun world, all glocks are all the same, at least you can customize your AR-15
True
>if you call your gun a home defense tool you yourself are a tool
True
>>
>people posting not unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinions thread just to get agreeing (You)s
>>
I think people that open carry in public are cringy assholes who want to show off, intimidate and play soldier.
>>
File: 1450960032794.jpg (42KB, 523x683px) Image search: [Google]
1450960032794.jpg
42KB, 523x683px
I think pro-gun people can allow for certain reasonable forms of gun controls (licenses, background checks, training, registration) in exchange for anti-gun people allowing for reasonable forms of gun proliferation (remove 1986 restriction on full auto, no mag limits, no retard grip restrictions, no guns banned by name).

People that disagree with either point on either side are radicals, and moderate, reasonable views are the only way to fix the issue.
>>
File: bite za dusto.jpg (28KB, 669x471px) Image search: [Google]
bite za dusto.jpg
28KB, 669x471px
>>32878461
Not him, but nah.
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (108KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
108KB, 603x600px
>>32880186
This

>>32868839
>The discussion of the military life, history, and it's culture belongs on other boards. I don't care if most of you have been in the military or not; I came here to talk about guns, not your terrible, boring lives.

>Threads like "How are you holding up /k/" is literally /soc/ and should be reported on sight.

>I am so sick of World War 2™. Any mention of it makes me sick and all discussion of it should go on /his/.

>The P320 is a piece of garbage and the army should've waited at least until 2020 to even consider a replacement.

>Animals are fucking annoying and stupid. "Battle buddies" are a literal delusion and all discussion of them should go on /an/.

>I'm glad memes like dragon dildos, innawoods, stalker, etc. are dying off. They should stay dead.

>"/k/ approved games" threads revolve around admitting how much of a lonely manchild you are. All discussion of videogames should go on /v/ or /vg/.

>"gun culture" is just thinly veiled wannabe military culture. It helps alienate the public from accepting guns as a larger part of society like cars.

>All discussion of gun control efforts and current firearm ownership laws will inherently come with political discourse as well. This is why it belongs on /pol/. No exceptions.
>>
File: 1486246448142.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486246448142.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>32886425

>no military
>no politics
>no ww2
>no memes
>no games
>no social discussion
>no gun... culture?

anon what else is there
>>
>>32868839
>dont own a gunsafe (use a wall rack) and keep loaded, cambered guns lying about.(no kids, never have company)
>also have range anxiety. Usually shoot innawoods due to it.
>carried 9mm fmj for a while before i knew better.
>carry in a horizontal shoulder rig and make very little attempt to conceal.
> pruned a tree with a mossberg 500 cruiser.
>>
>>32886470
>"Welcome to /k/, 4chan's weapons board. Our board centers around weapons, armor, and other myriad military technology. While guns are the primary topic, threads involving any other sort of weapons, from swords and knives to tanks and jet fighters, come up frequently as well."

We talk about guns and weapons tech. That's it.
>>
>>32886496
This board is already turning into a ghost town, turning away /k/ related discussion is counterproductive
>>
>>32886531
If it's turning into a ghost town then that means our topic is unpopular.

I don't care how you people are holding up or what your favorite videogames are, and all of your mundane experiences of being in the woods or in the military are forgettable. If you can't fill the board up with on-topic content then just don't post.
>>
File: 1349470339799.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
1349470339799.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>>32885784
I could agree to this if there were extremely precisely worded laws that would not allow for abuse and could not be changed to allow for abuse. Let me give you some background from an antigun state. I'm from NJ. The laws here are not made with safety or the second amendment in mind, regardless of what the legislators will tell you. The problem is that the laws here are made with the express intent of making it as cumbersome as possible to get a gun, so much so that many police stations tacked on their own provisions to getting permits and would not get permits out in a timely fashion (state law says 30 days from the time you apply and some places would take 6 months to a year or more) that they had to be taken to court over it and some PDs are still not in compliance with the law.

Our permit system is also straight from the 60s, before the NICS system was passed. So we have to go through a background check, submit fingerprints and pay a lab 70-80 dollars to get it done, and wait several months to get permits, and then we still have to do a check at the point of sale, which is utterly redundant. In addition, handguns require you to file for individual permits for each gun, which expire in 90 days and only one may be used per month. An attempt was made to at least modernize the handgun permit law and make it so that both the handgun and long gun permits were one ID so that gun owners wouldn't take up the PDs' time with applying for individual permits. The democrats killed the attempt to pass this law over safety concerns. Do you see why I'm against this bullshit? Why should I have to put up with this fucking permitting system when not only the NICS check exists, but in a state like Vermont with vastly lower crime than ours they don't have "safety concerns" that require permits. The moderate approach is good in theory, but it assumes that one side isn't going to act maliciously. Any state that is already free, do not give them a fucking inch.
>>
>>32886496
Please understand that there already is another chan for people with that position.
It's not doing very well.
>>
>>32886641
You sound exactly like the people that killed /sp/ a few years ago.
>>
>>32886660
They made the mistake of leaving and fragmenting everyone further. But just like something like arfcom was bound to exist, so was operatorchan.
>>
>>32880186
How could you possibly find shooting boring
>>
>>32886673
Killed how? Beyond all the spam there was very little to discuss, because of how fast everything went and all the stupid memes people would relentlessly post.
>>
>>32886755
It's repetitive. It becomes a chore after a while.
Also BBQs/meetups are unbearable boring bullshit.
>>
>>32886853
If you do the same thing over and over again, it's going to get boring, especially with your shitty "historical" milsurp. Post your guns, prove me wrong.
>>
>>32886853
Ever tried changing calibers, actions or targets?
How about clays?

If you don't find shooting clays fun even after a long while I fear you might have a bad case of autism.
>>
Revolvers with barrels under 5 inches look strange and unaesthetic with a few exceptions.
>>
File: IMG_9171.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9171.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32886875
>>32886881
>y-you're just autistic! post guns faggot!
Typical insecure response

Shooting is boring. Get over it.
>>
>>32886971
I asked you perfectly reasonable questions you fucking sperg.
>>
>I believe completely that it's a fact that firearms were designed to kill (though it does not make me any more adverse to owning them)
>I think Trump is gonna tarnish this country's already shaky reputation, though I hope he passes some more pro gun stuff like reciprocal CCW permits, HPA and maybe the NFA
>I go back and forth on how I feel about letting refugees into the states because on one hand, the vast majority of them are just scared human beings trying to escape a cruel war that's ruined their country but on the other hand, it's within a country's right to say "no, we don't want you to come here"
>I think that while it's within your right to OC, you probably shouldn't because you'll look like a fucking autist at best and a school shooter at worst
>I don't think we need more gun control but we should have harder definitions on mental illness (none of this wishy washy "oh I feel sad today so I have depression" bullshit) and we should keep people who are actually mentally ill from owning firearms
>I only buy firearms I could see myself needing for specific situations/tasks and find people with extensive collections to be fiscally irresponsible at best and dangerously moronic at worst, though I don't voice it or let it show because in the end people are gonna do what they wanna do
>>
>>32886971
wow a glock
you sure convinced my your boring gun is boring
>>
>>32887006
Yes I've shot clays. Yes, I've fired every common rifle and pistol caliber. It's not exciting.

You're insulting people who don't enjoy your pathetic attempts at making shooting fun.
It's not fun for more than a few times. Stop being so upset about it.
>>
>>32885784

I agree 100% if this was a situation where you could trust your government, a'la the Swiss. If it was a case where mandatory licenses with training/background checks/registration were required in an utterly impartial and detached manner I'd be totally fine with it - think motor vehicles. You face no hindrance or active opposition in getting a license and no restrictions (save that if I am thinking right that driving a big rig requires a different license and training you'd get that if you wanted full retard mode).

It's a 100% pipe dream however because you will always have people actively and viciously working against you and your right. Unless this were entrusted to the firearms community and even then it wouldn't stop the powers that be from infesting their agents in it and turning it against the intended purpose. So it will never happen and we will always be either on the defense or the offense. NEver at rest.

>>32884402

I used to dislike the whole free float barrel meme but keyhole stocks are pretty dope. None of the rail bulkiness and
>>
>>32887092
An opinion is still just that, an opinion.
>>
>>32887012

Speaking of rapeugees - hardly a controversial position save that this puts me in the crosshairs of normies as well as /pol/ but I feel like we ignore the elephant in the room of who the troublesome element is - Sunni Arabs/Blacks/Indo-Afghans. I'm okay with taking in peoples who generally have nowhere else to turn - Rohinja Muslims, Sunni Kurds, Shiites and Alawites in Syria (I guess you could contend they can turn to Russia or Iran), Christians, Yazidis (shit bring all the Yazidis over. Poor fuckers). Trump fax-pissed by saying the magic triggering word of Christians when he should have just phrased it as religious minorities. That does get yourself in a bind of Sunni Iraqis being a minority but also being the biggest fucking danger imaginable but to that oh well they have the rest of the arab world to run to.

And then the other obvious decision is to restrict it to women, children, the elderly and major disabled (not depression or anxiety because woweee who doesn't have that in a warzone. I say that as t. depressed barbosa). Children isn't a guarantee because of the 2nd generation immigrant faggot jihadists we've had but fighting age adult males should be the last people accepted.

Course do that and they cry crocodile tears about how heartless it is to separate families.

Also should have double-whammied it by going "We'll restrict immigration but also I am announcing a big funding push for refugee camps in Jordan/Turkey."
>>
>>32885784
I would be willing to do that besides the "registration" part.

Anyone who puts their guns on a confiscation list deserves what always comes next.

I would however be ok with a green list license system where you just get a "gun license" the same way you would a driver's license, and that would allow you to buy whatever you wanted no further questions asked.

This is provided of course that retarded laws quibbling over aesthetic, ergonomic, and safety features get removed and that full auto become available with a tax stamp.
>>
I lurk, I have no guns and I support the ACLU

anti-gunners are stupid idiots who need to focus on bigger problems, though
>>
File: 1483593100949.png (12KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
1483593100949.png
12KB, 108x108px
>>32886649
>The moderate approach is good in theory, but it assumes that one side isn't going to act maliciously. Any state that is already free, do not give them a fucking inch.

That's the problem anon. The state-by-state ideal leaves many of our brethren without their rights.

Giving the anti-guns a few inches in free states allows pro-guns a few inches in anti-gun states. As for your conundrum, I feel you ENTIRELY. Frankly, the Canadians have a pretty good system. Generally speaking, long guns are able to be bought and sold without registration, pistols need to be registered with government. Takes about two months to get a license for both.
>>
>>32887214

In my mind, only full-auto, short-barreled and pistols belong on this so-called "confiscation" list. Keep your AR-15 for upholding your right to fight the government or whatever, people should be interested in fighting crime. The same guns useful in warfare or fighting the enemy or whatever are not the same ones used in crime.

>This is provided of course that retarded laws quibbling over aesthetic, ergonomic, and safety features get removed and that full auto become available with a tax stamp.

Yes, this was the idea.
>>
My opinion >>32886425 is literally the most unpopular here on this board.

This >>32886649 >>32887012 >>32887103 >>32887210 >>32887214 >>32887230 >>32887364 >>32887319 is just proof you people are nothing but /pol/-lite.

You're all extremely pathetic by adhering to your delusion that any of this is actually /k/.
>>
File: 2Pcoz.gif (358KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
2Pcoz.gif
358KB, 500x366px
>I would carry anything .32acp and above with no concern for adequate power as long as the firearm is reliable
>Some people are far too fanatical to certain brands despite their (oftentimes numerous) problems
>I firmly believe that most polymer framed handguns are susceptible to aging with only a few decades of use in higher temperatures
>Cost cutting measures and consistent corner-cutting is undermining many firearm lines within the last 20 years
>Basic marksman fundamentals are oftentimes sidelined in favor of overpriced gadgets
>>
>>32887428
Are you suggesting that the discussion of non-small arm military weapons (bombs, artillery, shipboard cannons, AT, etc...) be prohibited? Aren't those weapons?
>>
>>32887364
Living in CA, I already live with the knowledge that I'm going to have to kiss my pistols bye someday, probably in a boating accident.

In theory this means I have nothing to lose from such a registry deal, but I still hate the idea because I already live with its reality.
>>
File: 1474594947245.gif (751KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1474594947245.gif
751KB, 200x189px
>>32887428
I applaud you for providing us with an extremely unpopular opinion. Unfortunately, meta discussion is not withing the purview of

>Our board centers around weapons, armor, and other myriad military technology. While guns are the primary topic, threads involving any other sort of weapons, from swords and knives to tanks and jet fighters, come up frequently as well.

In your own words: "We talk about guns and weapons tech. That's it."

So, please stop complaining about rules being broken, lest you become a rule breaker.
>>
File: 20170130_152306.jpg (1MB, 1961x1116px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_152306.jpg
1MB, 1961x1116px
>>32880256
Tbh Senpai some of the "pistols" are pretty functional
>>
>>32885784
I think most people, if presented with all the facts and cleansed of bullshit, would agree with this.

The fact that this seems so unlikely to ever happen is actually very upsetting. It's always going to be this massive tension between the two sides, and there's never gonna be anything resembling a 'solution'.
>>
I agree with a lot of the stuff James Yeager says
>>
File: Karabiner_98k.jpg (32KB, 592x124px) Image search: [Google]
Karabiner_98k.jpg
32KB, 592x124px
I partly hate Mausers because of the process of disassembling the bolt.

If your Mauser doesn't have a hole in the stock for holding the firing pin, disassembling the bolt is a huge pain in the ass.
>>
>>32887752
>The fact that this seems so unlikely to ever happen is actually very upsetting. It's always going to be this massive tension between the two sides, and there's never gonna be anything resembling a 'solution'.
When you have uncompetitive districts, the only people you have to answer to are radical fundamentalists who would rather die than compromise.

Plus we have special interest groups ready to jump down someone's throat if they think they're disloyal to their cause.
>>
>>32869163
This, Hillary should've been President.

I'd have gladly given up my guns to keep a dangerous demagogue like Trump out of the White House.
>>
>>32887485
No, I am doing no such thing. Yes, they are weapons.

>>32887590
Where in that whole statement does it say any of that isn't guns or weapons tech? It clearly doesn't say anything about culture or lifestyles OR politics for that matter. So thank you for proving me right, I suppose?

My whole point is that military CULTURE shouldn't be discussed here. Or any culture for that matter.
>>
>>32868887
Oh no I totally understand fearing the other people at the range. There are a lot of idiots in the gun community and all it takes is one of them being stupid or reckless to seriously fuck up your day.
>>
>>32869132
Background checks are good, licensing is stupid and a defacto registry.
>>
>>32887866
So anon I have this sweet helicopter want to take a ride?
>>
>>32877550
I agree with you on gun control. It plays into my unpopular opinion: I think we should have universal conscription but with a military more like Sweden. We give everyone military training, they all are issued rifles but can purchase any weapon they want as supliments, the US should also make a pact to never invade another country and only use our professional military for peace keeping operations abroad. So basically a home guard milita that is also a jobs program as many of those milita skills are transferable to civilian life (my grandpa was a navy radio engineer and made a shitton as an electrical engineer when he got back from 'nam). Like if the reserve was mandatory and you can keep your m4 after your service.
>>
>>32888302
I wish everyone who posted this stupid meme would die.
>>
>>32888313
Expensive and conscripts make dirt soldiers.

Personally I think we should just push more more JROTC programs and rifle marksmanship clubs in high school.
>>
>>32888196
>Background checks
That's a registry as well
>>
File: IMG_20170204_175733.jpg (275KB, 1439x1442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_175733.jpg
275KB, 1439x1442px
>>32888362
I wish bootlicking communists would die but we don't all get what we want.
>>
>>32878785
AZfag here, fuck off we're full.
>>
>>32888420
Technically we both will eventually.
>>
>>32885784
The problem woth gun licenses is that we already have them: a CHL/LTC/CCP. People compare guns to cars saying a license is reasonable. You don't need a license to buy a car, gas, or to drive on private property. You get a driver's license to drive on public roads just like you get a carry license to carry in public. Also purchasing licenses open up the process to all sorts of abuse. As it is now the FBI has the ability to defacto cancel the sale of firearms on a whim just by halting the NICS from processing new requests. Gun control is unconstitutional. The antigun left needs to realize their fear shouldn't give them the ability to take away a natural right.
>>
>>32887428
So you're saying we should abandon modern board culture because it doesn't fit closely enough from the board's initial definition to satisfy your autism?
>>
>>32872781
Agreed

>>32875145
Get an M1 Carbine

>>32877579
>F-35 is not a mistake
Agreed 100%
>>
>>32888393
A background check is more like metadata. It doesn't tell the FBI why the place was doing a background check or what gun (if any) you were purchasing. The real registry is the ATF's archive of 4473s, those have a lot more info on you. Still unlike a registry they don't tell what gun you bought.
>>
>most of /k/ seriously do not know what they are talking about, yet try to be the authority on any given subject
>glocks have their place but I don't give a shit about them
>beretta m9/92FS is one of the sexiest pistols made
>tacticooled AR's are one of the worst things to waste money on
>along with that, a bare-bones basic AR, maybe with optic, is literally all you ever need.
>modifying weapons is usually useless
>>
>>32888371
The conscripts shouldn't be professional soldiers in my opinion, just a state sponsored milita with military training. More like the original minute men of the revolutionary war. I think they're the reason we have a 2nd amendment; the founding fathers wanted a national militia of citizen soldiers who would be ready at a moment's notice to defend their country.
>>
my first handgun was a taurus 9mm and i also own a 44 magnum raging bull. shoot both plenty and love them both
>>
I want to figure out a way to CC an Obrez.
>>
>>32888761
>I want to figure out a way to CC an Obrez.

Hammer pants and a poncho.
>>
>>32868839
>outside of military applications, I don't like ARs
>gun licensing, background checks, and mandatory safety courses are reasonable policies to implement
>registered democrat, but recognizes that the party is going to shit
>unless we're at a western reenactment, open carry is stupid
>revolving rifles are a good idea for self-contained cartridges.
>I would buy a revolving rifle chambered in 45-70
>9mm is the GOAT pistol cartridge
>>
File: 1485813017244.jpg (279KB, 898x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1485813017244.jpg
279KB, 898x1105px
I like pic related
>>
File: 1485581301056.jpg (32KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485581301056.jpg
32KB, 646x720px
>>32889699
you have opinion that is NOT MY OWN???
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32889699
My desire for a Gen 2 Glock is strong.
>>
>>32877462
Their bottom barrel budget guns suck, but most things they make that are over $700 are actually pretty good.
>>
>>32880256
> thinks mosin recoil is impressive

Opinions discarded
>>
>>32888420
>fascist bootlicker
>accusing other people of bootlicking
Go back to spitshining Daddy Trump's shoes, statist faggot. You and the Shitlery voter are both equal scum.
>>
>>32872816

Small town and rural areas best areas
>>
>>32887866
The thing about Hillary is I could see her being another one of those "boring" presidents that talks big at first but doesn't really do much of anything in the long run.

Trump on the other hand is so unhinged.

Anyways, to stay in topic, I think bore snakes are perfectly sufficient for cleaning firearms, a good cleaning rod is nice, but is likely not necessary for your average shooter.
>>
>>32869163
This desu. He was never a good candidate. Never.
>>32887866
But fuck this person
>>
>>32884281
>but what if you have to shoot 31 targets?
Get a 50 rd drum mag
>B-but what if you have to shoot 51 targets?
Use my sidearm
>B-but senpai, what if yo-
No.
>>
>>32872592
This so much

I keep seeing shit of facebook like "we won't let refugees in because they're dangerous, but we're letting crazy people have assault rifles?"

I've honestly moved past the point of debating gun control, i just don't care what people say they cannot change my mind. And that's not even a good thing
>>
>>32872592
This. Drop guns and identity politik and I agree much more with the democratic party.
>>
>>32875097

> unpopular opinions
>>
>>32868839
>I once jerked off to the thought of doing lewd things to an enfield while I stroked it's smooth handguard. (mainly wanted to see if I could do it)
But anon, it's absolutely normal to think of doing some lewd things with your raifus.
>>
>>32872443
Singapore go and stay go
>>
>>32888313
You mean more like Switzerland? Personally, I rather leave conscription for the home guard and encourage private militias through a certification program that follows a set of standards like the home guard or military and sees if the militia is competent to fight alongside the home guard (Logistics, training, fitness standards, ammo and parts conpatibility, familliarity with ROE etc).
>>
I hate the modern philosophy of more smaller bullets is better. Fuck 9mm, fuck .223, bigger bullets is better, fuck you.

Also, Trump's a dingus who's going to wreck the economy, and Gary Johnson would have made a good President.
>>
>>32872592
>I would be a democrat if...

So basically you're a moderate Libertarian
>>
>>32890519
Gary Johnson was either ignorant as fuck or had alzheimers.
But I'd love to hear an explanation of how Trump will wreck the economy.
>>
File: MMR-courtesy-mossberg.com_.jpg (802KB, 2031x675px) Image search: [Google]
MMR-courtesy-mossberg.com_.jpg
802KB, 2031x675px
Modern Sporting Rifle is a dumb as fuck substitute term for the AR-15 when it comes to combating the term "assault weapon", because:

1. It leaves out all sorts of other fine rifles and shotguns for the gun-control lobby to label as "assault weapons" (hint: many of them are foreign made weapons with no factories in the US, so the NRA doesn't care about them).

2. It is just as misleading of a term as "assault weapon", and makes a decked out AR sound like granddaddy's trusty old bolt action with a "modern" twist. An AR-15 isn't made to be "sporting" you dumb nigger, and calling an AR a "modern sporting rifle" makes you sound like just as misleading of a shill as Feinstein.

Call a rifle, shotgun, or pistol by its existing defined classifications, instead of making up these nebulous descriptions for them. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle, no more and no less.
>>
>>32890586
Sporting Rifle isn't a term for the AR-15 you dipshit, it's been the term for civilian versions of military rifles for decades and goes back to at before WWII, meaning it predates the concept of an Assault Rifle.
And yes it really does mean "Rifle used for Sport" as in hunting, marksmanship, etc. since this country wasn't always full of Fudds.
>>
>>32890564
Oh, he was ignorant. But just look at his track record. He did a really, really good job as governor of NM. Besides, I like his platform on almost everything except immigration. Really good stance on civil liberties.

And mostly the tariffs. I don't think they're a good idea. The prices of cheap imported goods will fucking skyrocket, and poorfags will have even less disposable money because cheap everyday consumable shit they have to buy is no longer cheap.
>>
File: Alex c with Daddy's gun.png (937KB, 550x657px) Image search: [Google]
Alex c with Daddy's gun.png
937KB, 550x657px
>>32869194
>Cant let Daddy's collection lose value

Actually end your life.
>>
>>32890564
Are you fucking blind?
The man is scaring business away from the US left and right. Threatening anyone who leaves with YUUUUUGE tariffs, whilst not focusing on the issues that were making companies leave in the first place.
He is singlehandedly going to wreck the industrial sector whilst wasting taxpayer money on a ludicrous project that will serve to keep jack and shit out, and in the end, he isn't going to solve any actual problems, make any actual progress, or make anything great.
I'd rather have his insurance policy as president, because at least he's so insane that he can't actually mess with anything, and at least he's an HR25 supporter.
>>
>>32890872
>whilst wasting taxpayer money on a ludicrous project that will serve to keep jack and shit out

Why wouldn't the wall work when it worked in Israel?
>>
>>32890606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_sporting_rifle

Please don't talk out of your ass.
>>
>>32890899
>israel
>a tiny, essentially landlocked country with border size to match
>the US
>bordered on multiple sides by water, with an inefficient coastguard that can't even keep inanimate objects like big bales of weed from washing up on shore
>with a YUUUUUUUGE border inbetween the country we're planning on making a wall with
They're going to go from jumping the fence to going under it or just turning into boatpeople and piling up onto places in the gulf coast or floating up to california.
Your next post will be 'lmao well just shoot their boats' with no thought towards what the international repercussions of shooting boat people might be for a country like the US.

If I'm going to have money taken out of my paycheck, I want to see it going to shit that will actually make a difference in our situation goddamnit.
>>
>>32869194
thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>32883999
p sure its a mauser bolt there but I agree
>>
>>32890948
>They're going to go from jumping the fence to going under it or just turning into boatpeople and piling up onto places in the gulf coast or floating up to california.
>Your next post will be 'lmao well just shoot their boats' with no thought towards what the international repercussions of shooting boat people might be for a country like the US.

No, but you act as though turning them into boat people wouldn't act to stem the current extremely easy act of going over the border in a truck. Israel's wall decreased the amount of Palestinian's coming over and going splodey by 5/6ths in the places where it was completed. If we could even have half of that result it will be a job well done. That said, I would like a cheaper alternative. Trudeau said he wants Mexicans. I say we deport them all to Canada instead.
>>
File: savage1899lever1.jpg (69KB, 466x312px) Image search: [Google]
savage1899lever1.jpg
69KB, 466x312px
>>32872592
Feel ya on that bud. Can't I just believe in workers' rights, scientific advancement, environmental protection, and regulations on dickhead businessmen without having to sacrifice my individualism, wealth, and my firstborn daughter to the seething, screeching, impoverished brown masses?
>>
>>32889856
They were, now they've been ruined by creeping suburbanization. All sense of community and geographic identity is lost in present day America
>>
>>32869243
>>32878371
>>32890764
>>32890974

I said stay registered.
I'm all in favour of opening the registry.
>>
File: harlequin-duck-1.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
harlequin-duck-1.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>/K/s opinions on hunting, home defense, and the outdoors in general are 9 times/10 garbage, because most posters are invariably from wealthy, high density metropolitian areas

>Looking at AR variants ad nauseam bores me to tears. There are centuries worth of more interesting firearms that are shunned here in favor of a handful of rifle patterns.

>Casual sex with strange women is so overrated, and it leaves me feeling empty and slightly ashamed. A loving relationship is well worth its challenges.
>>
File: 1486140553249.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486140553249.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>32889707
That ones on me desu
>>
>>32889749
Get one, but not in anything else than 9mm, shits literally a glocknade
>>
File: 1482245447791.jpg (249KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1482245447791.jpg
249KB, 864x1105px
>>32889842
Ready?
>>
>>32891359
You faggot I bet you only have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
File: 1478810871231.jpg (839KB, 2800x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1478810871231.jpg
839KB, 2800x1880px
>>32880465
If I could hug you anon, I would. Not a shitty side hug either, but like a full embrace.

Also,
>I think the tactical fetishism that surrounds the AR-15 is taking away from how marketable the gun can be. I'd rather see families slapping lovely wooden furniture on ARs than some bearded freak beast putting holes in paper with the latest Daniel Defense rifle.
>I love seeing stenciled pop culture references on weapons or any various decorations. A gun in private hands should reflect the owner. It adds personality in a fashion like Vietnam helmets. (inb4 MLP Enfield)
>Semi autos and fully autos arent as fun as Bolt Actions
>Mosins are pretty good rifles for an adults first time.
>Airsofters are okay.
>We should downsize the military, and have National Civil Service for 2 years after High school. Children in Elementary school should learn how to be safe around firearms, and shooting should be a hobby in schools.
>The image of Gun Culture has become to conservative and white to become a bipartisan thing. And Colin Noir isnt a solution.
>>
>>32889842
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is also the sound a T53-L-11 makes on the UH-1 Iroquois. You'll enjoy the ride before you're booted from it you shit.
>>
Eurofag here,

>I fucking love bolt-action rifles, I'd own so many of them if there wasn't a fucking limit on the amount of guns I could own...
>I love guns who are loud. The bigger the bang, the more I love it. When I'm alone at the range, I sometimes shoot without hearing protection. My hearing has gotten worse over the past years, but I love doing it.
>I always, and illegally, carry my firearm with me. I know I can't get caught if I don't do anything stupid, as I know the law really well. (It's my job to know)
>I secretly hope there will be some huge civil war between the natives of West-EU and the muslims which have flooded our country. I'd kill indiscriminately, man, woman and child. I fucking hate muslims so bad
>>
>>32889842
Anon I have some news for you I didn't vote for trump.
>>
>>32889842
Gary pls, you need to let it go.
>>
>>32893635

It infuraites me that theyd let invaders into our homelands, let alone so willingly and eagerly.

In america you could make the meltingpot argument but no such argument exists for europe other tgen population replacement. "Progressives" forget the axe does swing the otherway ; usually as hard as it swung the first way.
>>
petite asian girl i know negligent discharged her gun into her leg. posted some raunchy gore pics on instagram

anyone care to see it?
>>
>>32894170
Do you even really have to ask?
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.