[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, back in the IDF I had something weird happen to me during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: car15.jpg (24KB, 520x209px) Image search: [Google]
car15.jpg
24KB, 520x209px
Hey /k/, back in the IDF I had something weird happen to me during a live fire drill that no officer could explain with my CAR-15. I was hoping one of you would have an explanation.

I was firing off like a madman (semi auto, per IDF doctrine, but as madman as I could) and suddenly, one of the shots flashed off with a blinding bright white light. For a second there I thought my flash hider flew off (hey, there is precedent, but I take care of my guns) but everything was in order. I resumed firing and nothing was out of the order.

The ammunition was regular FMJ lead 5.56, nothing special like tracers or anything. Shit never happened again, but the other guys in the drill verified they saw it happen too. Any ideas?
>>
You accidentally channeled Saint Michael. Happens.
>>
>>32868333
> trips
> that is my name
Now I am scared.

For reals though, ideas?
>>
>>32868315
If it's a SBR, it'll throw out flames due to unburnt powder. It's not that uncommon.
>>
It was the soul of one of the Palestinian kids you killed trying to sp00k you.
Hahaha just kidding, kebabs don't have souls.
>>
>>32868315
>and suddenly, one of the shots flashed off with a blinding bright white light.
Was it low light, like dawn or dusk?
>>
>>32868439
That's the thing, it was not a regular orange flash flame, it was a bright white flash, almost like a flash bang.

>>32868447
I kek'd heartilly. [spoiler]I wish I was allowed to kill anything. IDF ROE is shameful[/spoiler]
>>
>>32868457
Full on night. As I stated, that one shot flashed abnormally, white and bright like a flashbang.
>>
Two possible answers, there could be more.
1. You had a slightly hotter cartridge that fired and you noticed the difference.
2. Your shot ignited unburnt powder flakes in the air(like a minature dust explosion).
>>
Alien abduction
>>
>>32868482
> be ayy
> travel thousands of light years to steal shitty used up Nato 5.56 brass
>>
>>32868462
Barring anything else I'm going to say it was just a flash slow enough for you to recognize.
>>
>>32868505
What you just said reminded me of something else. Sometimes, when target shooting, my brain went into hyper slow motion while shooting. I actually went so far as to hear the PING of the hammer/pin before the BANG of the shot.
>>
>>32868467
This seems the most likely answer, as it was at night and the IDF uses short barreled rifles it was probably a build up of unburnt powder getting expelled suddenly and primarily exploding outside the barrel. Maybe a tracer snuck into your ammo and that's what did it or maybe you just got a bad cartridge overfilled with powder, you're lucky your gun didn't blow up if that was the case.

Got any cool stories?
>>
>>32868518
Cool? Not really, I was in combat arms but not infantry, so I was not in the shit during Protective Edge, and all my peacetime AOE stories are just funny shit sandniggers did or we did to sandniggers.

Like that one time, on a night op, we hit the house, and the arestee wasn't home. His parents were. Captain decided to wait around in his living room with the rest of us. The guy's house was full on arabian nights - rugs and decorations and shit. I can only imagine how he felt, and I will never forget his face, when he came home, went down the corridor, and stopped to do a double take on what he saw out of the corner of his eye - a bunch of balaclava'd dudes sitting on his couch waiting around.
>>
>>32868518
>it was probably a build up of unburnt powder getting expelled suddenly and primarily exploding outside the barrel.
There is no way that could happen.
>>
>>32868541
That's funny, any more sandnigger stories?
>>
>>32868773
How about friendly sandniggers? Some of the most loyal and professional soldiers in Israel are the Druze. They are culturally and religiously obliged to be loyal to any host nation, and they are always either 100% officer material or 100% orangutan intelligence. I also had a full on Israeli Arab in my platoon. Boy, did he hate palestinians.

Any riot devolved into exchanges of insults in Arabic, something we picked up from our Arab speaking brothers in arms quite gladly. Palestinian riots in the smaller villages are, at this point, a game with defined rules. They always start on Fridays after prayer time, always at the same spots, and they always know our RoE well enough to not get shot while causing maximum damage. IDF is not allowed to go all in fists flying and shit, that's what the cops are for, but if your officer is cool you do it anyways.

Point is, every riot is a game of cat and mouse, with you between rock and firebomb tossing monkeys and a busy road. You go around exchanging toys with other soldiers. You might have a round at the revolving gas nade launcher, a round of rubber bullets, and the flashbangs are always fair game.

So, our dumb ass fat arse arab decided that it's his turn on the revolving nade launcher, and launches a full sixer against the wind. It doesn't help that pallies are so used to the gas they usually pick the nades up and sling them back at you with their slingshots. Que a full company of IDF men retreating from the village, hacking and coughing their lungs out.

That day was crazy in general. Some arabs tossed a live donkey onto an armored car from a rooftop. A live fucking donkey.
A couple of sandniggers decided that hand slings are not good enough, and tried catapulting bigger rocks at us using a long elastic sling held by two dudes

There also was the poor sandnigger taxi driver who drove right over two live flashbangs and probably thought his car blew up or got shot or something. Look on his face was priceless
>>
>>32868447
underrated post
>>
>>32868825
>>32868985
Thanks for sharing the stories Israeli bro.
Maybe you should make your own dedicated thread to IDF stories, I personally really like learning about this stuff, we have tons of US service men on here to talk about our military but it's rare we get someone like you, especially one that speaks flawless English. Really fun stuff to read
>>
>>32868825
>A live fucking donkey.
Crazy enough for me to believe it.
>>
File: BrassJew.jpg (107KB, 913x367px) Image search: [Google]
BrassJew.jpg
107KB, 913x367px
>>32868499
>the brass jew of legend
>>
>>32869039
Happens more often than you'd think.
>>32869031
I would, but it attracts /pol/ and ahmed shills.
Reading terminal lance convinced me of one thing though - the structure of command might be different. The job might be slightly different. But the stupidity is always the same.
>>
>>32869117
Alright well if we're keeping in this thread I want to ask you about the riots. So why are you in these towns to begin with, are they in Israel or the Gaza Strip or what? Also, why can't you shoot guys throwing fire bombs, isn't that considered a weapon and a threat to your life? Also, what are the sandnigger protesting exactly
>>
Okay, closing off with my best mate's moment of glory.
> be inna pillbox
> NCO and 3 guys
> my niggah black jacob, my best mate white jacob, yours truly, faggot NCO
> load bearer vests stacked outside on raft
> starts raining
> we rush the equipment inside, upstairs to the actual post of the watchtower
> rain ends, clouds are up
> NCO says return the shit outside
> we tell him to fuck off, it's gonna rain again
> he orders us, so we take it out
> repeat ad nauseum
> 3 AM
> white jacob wakes up for his watch, to relieve the NCO
> relief over, NCO goes downstairs to catch some Zs, Jacob looks around
> motherfucker left his vest on post while ours were getting soaked outside
> Jacob is pissed and horny
> takes out NCO's camelback
> leaves a nasty morning yellowish splooge inside
>>
>>32869292
Gaza Strip has no Israelis on the inside, ever since 2006. Fully autonomous.
Doing peacekeeping in the west bank is a bummer. There's the various jewish settlements the sandniggers want out. I don't care about the politics, but as the soldier, until a long term solution is found, your job is to protect civillian lives. As long as the Palestinian government makes their civillian's poor by embezzling aid money, they can convince poor people to stir up shit for money.
Basically, most riots are attempts to firebomb/toss rocks at cars on highways.

Technically, firebombs are a life threat, but RoE became so shit you can't even kneecap someone who tossed a firebomb once he's tossed it already. Meaning, they always toss them out of your line of sight, and then walk around like the motherfuckers they are.

All the politics aside, being a soldier on the west bank sucks, cos you always have to be aware of the 500000 cameras on your ass. Those ahmeds sure know how to pick a frame/shot.

I was involved in an incident that was covered by world media extensively and I can honestly tell you - there is no such thing as unbiased media coverage. I mean that in both direction. All media are shills.
>>
File: you move.jpg (127KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
you move.jpg
127KB, 1024x644px
>>
File: mfw.jpg (17KB, 480x297px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
17KB, 480x297px
>>32869295
> onna next day
> humvee patrol with that NCO, my favorite slavi Humvee driver, and some other slavic dude
> NCO takes out his camelback straw
> ssssiiiiiiiiippppSTUCK
> ssiiiSTUCK
> SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
> HARDER
> SSSSSSSSSS
> ssssssSSSSSSSSSIP
> "Dang, this water tastes like shit, I must change it more often"
> MFW
>>
File: maybe.jpg (75KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
75KB, 700x437px
>>
>>32869524
>>32869537
Hey, /pol/. I know you hate this thread because I am Israeli, but not responding to it kills it faster than bumping it with things that don't really trigger Israelis. We've seen it all, mate.
>>
>>
File: head.jpg (84KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
84KB, 670x447px
>>
>>32869548
3 is correct. Good job on figuring it out.
BTW Bibi Netanyahu literally name the Bolshevik media this week. Feels good to have a redpilled leader.
>>
>>32868825
>A couple of sandniggers decided that hand slings are not good enough, and tried catapulting bigger rocks at us using a long elastic sling held by two dudes
AHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>32869595
Well, some of them are pretty stupid. I wish I had a dollar for every time one of those idiots accidentally tossed his sling at us along with a rock. I had a collection, and on EAS willed it to the next generation.

I have to say though, a lit firebomb in a slingshot is a scary sight.
>>
File: red%27card.jpg (115KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
red%27card.jpg
115KB, 960x639px
OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED ANOTHER FUNNY ONE.

It was during that whole fiasco when Palestine tried to get the FIFA council to kick Israel out for being Israel. The Palestinian riots on that day? Literally rub red cards in the faces of soldiers while they are ordered to take it. Let me see if I can find photos.

That's my actual company XO from back then.
>>
>>32869703
Mfw they're losing the collective sanity. You guys should airdrop paliperidone over their main urban centers, maybe that'd make them less batshit crazy.
>>
And this is the NCO who had a dose of soldier splooge in his camelback because he pissed us off.
I am surprised at how much coverage of the red card event there is around.
>>
>>32869749
>the red card event
the what? do red cards mean "i do what i want and you don't do shit" or something?
>>
>>32869830
Read
>>32869703
You know. Soccer red card.
>>
>>32869842
My bad, although I'm still confused. Need to read up on my soccer.
>>
>>32869703
Your XO looks more sandniggerish than the front kid.
>>
>>32869936
Well, he IS Mizrahi, but I love mizrahis for being based and honest and open.

The village in question is actually well known for using kids for their media coverage. Look up "pallywood blondie". There's a reason they picked their only blonde girl to cause trouble so they can photo it whenever she gets cuffed and sent to her parents. It's so people in the west will feel like we are the sandniggers.
>>
>>32869962
>pallywood blondie
lolwat
Never heard of that before. I do remember seeing pic related in the news before. Fucking pallies.
>>
Can i ask you about your weapons? I'm just curious what you liked and disliked out of the common weapons in the IDF such as the Galil, Negev, Tavor and the US supplied weapons such as your CAR-15 models.
>>
>>32870015
Yeah, your picrelated is from a video from waaay before I got conscripted. When I was being briefed for my third or fourth tour of duty I heard she would be part of it so I got excited. Cunt and her family caused a lot of trouble. I truly feel for the palestinian people who just want to grow their olives and be left the fuck alone. One guy sold some for cheap.

>>32870034
> Galil
Waaaaay before my time. Like, way. The new Galil ACE looks cool though. It's like a modernized AK. If I ever work at IMI I'll try it out.
> Negev
Our LMG. Early models had a problem but they sorted it out. It's a fun 5.56 machine gun.
> Mag
Same SAW as half the world uses in 7.62, except ours are old ass wooden stock ones.
> full length M16A1
By the time I was in, only Pogues ever saw them, on the rare occasions they had rifles
> CAR-15/ "Shortened M16A1"
Standart issue in combat arms other than infantry. What I spent most of my duty with. A surprisingly reliable desert gun if you take care of it.
> M4
Officers and marksmen (with ACOG Trij) of Combat Arms other than infantry. Standart issue for airborne because they won't switch to Tavors. An M4 is an M4, you know it, I know it.
> Tavor - big one
Never shot, fingerfucked several times. The center of weight is super comfy, like all bullpups. Was mostly phased out during my service
> Micro Tavor / MTar/ X95
Fun shot. Reliable as fuck. Military gunsmiths can switch them around for southpaws easily.
> M16A3
Was the marksman rifle before it got phased out for the M4 early in my service. Not much to say about it - you guys know it better than I do.

> Milkor MGL revolving nade launcher
Personal favorite of riot toys. 6 gas grenades in short order.
>>
>>32870091
What area is it these riots take place in and why are Israelis living there if it's surrounded by kebabs?
>>
>>32870389
Many Israelis believe the west bank is rightfully ours (and I agree with them - it was taken from Jordan during a defensive war)
Palestine believes the land is just theirs.
Until a long term solution is found, there are agreements on how the fact there are kyke villages and sandnigger villages a walking distance from each other gets dealt with.

The Palestinian Authority cooperates with the IDF on some issues, like the arrest of violent rioters. There are areas marked as no entrance to Israelis or Palestinians, or free transit. It's all a bunch of complicated accords and sensitive operations.

The average violent arab knows that the best way to cause damage is with a non weapon like a rock. Shooting a guy who's holding a rock is questionable at best, but trust me as a corpsman when I say - a civillian driving at 60 MPH getting hit by one is just as dead as one hit by a bullet.

It's all a game of who shills harder at this point, and I hate it. Nothing like standing in a hail of firebombs and rocks knowing that if you smack some fucker over his head all the CNN's and BBC's of the world will have the exact moment plastered on their front page.
>>
>>32868345
For reals, you channeled an archangel. You were supposed to lead the tribe to victory anon, but you wasted on your miracle on mag dumping. Smdh senpai.
>>
>>32870427
Being IDF sound like being fucking suffering...
>>
>>32871309
Eh, it's worth it. I am the man I am thanks to my service, and it's not a thankless job. The civilians literally feel and see the threat on them and how your presence keeps them safe. Many a dinner missed on Humvee patrol was made up for by a civvie showing up with a tray of hot food or BBQ in a pita. Not many armies in the world get that feeling of pride of literally having people behind you.

[spoilers]And not many people can say they watched a pregnant woman bleed out after being shot by some bastard who only cared about killing. He was so bent on killing jews that he also killed a Palestinian who was driving by. Shame. [/spoilers]
>>
>>32871333
...... Please, tell me more. You're the best things that's happened to /k/ in ages. Tell me sandnigger stories, both good and bad.
>>
>>32871400
I was just in a second hand combat arms unit, so I never was in a firefight. During Protective Edge I sat on the border and never went into Gaza, so I have no "war" stories. The closest thing to a firefight I had was a bad terrorist act where I found myself by accident.

My battalion just got off a tour, and were on a training period, week 1. The Lt. Col told us that things in the west bank were pretty heated, so one of the regional brigades was summoning us for backup work. So, I load onto one of the buses (IDF employs lots of civilian transport, advantages of a small country) and we set out. And you know, considering it's not an operational ride but a logistical one, it looked appropriately. Vests in the baggage below, all the guys sleeping tight on the bus, hugging their rifles.

Suddenly somebody shouted "guys, wake up, we're in a terrorist act". Apparently by some coincidence we drove into a jammed busy crossroads literally 2 minutes after some guy decided to jump out of the bushes and shoot some people. Most of the boys joined the footchase after the guy, but I joined the first aid efforts, being the corpsman. It was my first GSW incident, and the first time I saw how a dead body jumps when someone attempts chest compressions. The dead body was that of a palestinian, and the incident hit me hard in the whole contemplate-existance-and-death way. That's probably the most exciting story from my service. The rest is mostly funny or curious incidents, but nothing dramatic. I did witness 2 or 3 incidents that were covered by world media, but if I talk about them too much I will be blamed of shilling for the jew.
>>
>>32868333
I think you mean St. Elmo with his fire
>>
File: 1418719224537.jpg (67KB, 980x733px) Image search: [Google]
1418719224537.jpg
67KB, 980x733px
>>32871487
you're a good storyteller, thanks m8
>>
>>32868315

Why can't you heebs just give Palestine back to the arabs?

Fucking jews
>>
>>32871520
Got a funny one.
A common "civilian terrorism" (a blanket term for rocks riots and shit) is burning tires. A sandnigger sets a tire on fire, rolls it out onto the road. It might have a gas tank inside, it might not, but if it does it can explode at any second. Usually it doesn't, but you can't take chances - you shut the road until the demos arrive.

Anyways, I was on my second tour next to a god forgotten village of olive farmers. They rarely caused any trouble except for the occasional burning tire. Anyways, I am on a foot patrol in the area, just walking the 700 meters of the main road opposite the village back and forth for 12 hours. We take up a position on a hill to overlook an area. We crack open the tunas, set them on fire (a trick with toilet paper to smoke canned tuna in oil) and get ready for dinner, when some 12 year old shithead strolls out of the village onto the main road rolling a wheel larger than him. He fills it up with kindling and starts messing with a lighter.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I swear to god, pops out who I can only assume is his mother, full hijab/burka/ninja gear/whatever and catches him in the act of stirring up shit that will get the village shut for at least an hour. She grabs him by the shirt and starts BEATING THE KEBAB LOVING FUCK OUT OF HIM. I mean, zero mercy. I've seen riot police at work and it wasn't as brutal as this good woman disciplining her son. I felt sorry for the guy, at least in between gasps for air as I was laughing my ass of. Poor kid. I bet he learned his lesson, though.
>>
>>32870427
Endless arguments on /int/, thousands of threads on /pol/, but that was the most simple and true to life explanation of this clusterfuck that I've seen so far.
>>32870091
"Rumor" says that the paratroopers are planned to start phasing out the M4 in favor of a new version of the Micro (presumably customized with longer barrels) some when in the next 2-3 years.
>>32871487
> second hand combat arms unit
Care to specify? Just being curious.
>>
>>32868543
It actually happens with some regularity with A2 birdcages. Powder residue builds up in the cuts in the birdcage and can break loose.
>>
>>32868315
Magnesium inclusion in lead.
>>
>>32871603
> explanation
It's not nearly all encompassing, and I am sure that your average Palestinian can tell their side better than me. I'll be honest, I feel for the peaceful farmers.
> rumor about M4
I hear that the reason they didn't like it is the polymer frame - can't take being tossed to roll on a hard landing.
> specify
Distress relief. Jackhammers, shovels, saws, you name it, just to pull people out of ruins, be it an earthquake over civilians or charges over soldiers. Our officers (and rarely enlisted) are always part of aid groups to places that get hit by natural disasters. I mean, /pol/ may call me a shill, but I am a bit proud of how many active duty combat officers and doctors the IDF pulls whenever disaster strikes.
On the other hand, during the operation in Gaza, I felt shit about waiting for something bad to happen to our forces just so I could do what I was there for. It's a bad feeling - only being there for the worst so you half hope it happens.
>>
>>32869863
Penalty card--you get ejected from the game if the ref throws a red card at you.
>>
>>32868825
>That day was crazy in general. Some arabs tossed a live donkey onto an armored car from a rooftop. A live fucking donkey.

Took a break from HW to browse the chans. Glad I did. This was the best thing I've read all day.

>>32869324
This thread has good content.

>>32869863
Clap clap for the burger.

>Suddenly, out of nowhere, I swear to god, pops out who I can only assume is his mother, full hijab/burka/ninja gear/whatever and catches him in the act of stirring up shit that will get the village shut for at least an hour. She grabs him by the shirt and starts BEATING THE KEBAB LOVING FUCK OUT OF HIM. I mean, zero mercy. I've seen riot police at work and it wasn't as brutal as this good woman disciplining her son. I felt sorry for the guy, at least in between gasps for air as I was laughing my ass of. Poor kid. I bet he learned his lesson, though.

Thank you /k/ for the entertainment.
>>
>>32871560
Why cant the Dune Coons let the Kikes live in peace? Why does China keep bullying Thailand? Why dont North and South Korea make up and become one again? Why dont the Americans give all the land back to the Native Americans?

Its how history goes you twat. Unless you plan on doing something other than complain, you are not helping.
>>
>>32870091
>CAR-15/ "Shortened M16A1"
You guys have the Colt 653 which is the last carbine made with all 603 (M16A1) parts. You also had a really cool version with a 1/7" twist rate.
>>
>>32871639
> Distress relief.
?י'ענו חילוץ והצלה
That's cool. You guys deserve way more credit than what you get.

> polymer frame
The way I got it, is because they deemed it suited for CQB at the coast of being inappropriate for more "open field" engagements. And they got all the good spare parts from the other divisions.
>>
> be inna pillbox that was set up next to a very troublesome village that keeps stoning the cars on the road
> almost daily a bunch of kids show up to play "riot", usually ages 12-16
> rocks and insults in the direction of the pillbox, but they never close in for actual contact
> our reaction, depending on how bored we are, is either ignore, exchange insults in arabic to practice the language, or go play "toss the gas grenade with them" - they love that game
> especially hot day
> kids show up at 2 AM, tossing and slinging rocks, pretty accurately, I have to shut the window
> call up my mates
> today we give them a special treatment
> I pull down my pants and press my asscheeks to the window
> white jacob joins in with his fat rolls too
> black jacob pulls out his full on Big-Smoke sized ass and literally covers an entire window on his own
> our NCO shows up, a different one, a cool one, and presses his cock and balls against another window
> hear the kids shriek in disgust and retreat back hoe
>>32871722
I like the 653/603 whatever. For all the bad rep the M16 gets for reliability, when properly taken care of it does well in powder sand and shit
>>32871730
Yeap, that unit.
>>
Final one before I sign out for the night.

> innariot
> other squad has a total boot NCO
> as in, one of the guys who went to NCO course straight out of MOS training
> stupid motherfucker pulls out a flashbang
> stupid motherfucker turns the ring
> stupid motherfucker tosses the flashbang without pulling the ring out
> stupid motherfucker gets it returned to him without the ring
> stupid motherfucker gets the shit dazed out of his brain
> stupid motherfucker never gets any respect as an NCO from his boot litter mates, let alone older, saltier guys
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.