[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I befriend a gunfag who will then introduce me to guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3471.jpg (103KB, 583x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3471.jpg
103KB, 583x875px
How do I befriend a gunfag who will then introduce me to guns?

>Where are they hiding?
>What do they like to eat?
>Are shaken hands a problem when holding a gun?
>>
>>32868188
>>>Where are they hiding?
often found in woodland area's or bass pro shops
>>What do they like to eat?
they mainly feed on bbq
>>Are shaken hands a problem when holding a gun?
yes
>>
>>32868188
>go to local gun shop
>ask about local ranges
>lurk at local range
>while everyone is sitting and talking, introduce yourself.
>ask questions
>profit???
>>
Everyone shakes the first few times, that's your adrenaline going into overdrive. It goes away with experience.
>>
>>32868702
More likely to be his body fearing the loud ass "bang" noise and the pressure wave hitting his eyeballs

wear ear and eye pro, OP.
>>
>>32868188
Where do you live?

We are normals. We exist among you but hide our power level. It's not completely social acceptable to talk about guns all the time tho.

I would love a nice sandwich with shaved ham, maybe some pepperconis, and some Pringles. Or if you live at home and your mom makes spaghetti then that. Mom's spaghetti = best spurghetti.
>>
>>32868188
You could check a gunrange.

They're an excuse for limp wristed wankers. (unless you actually have something like CP)
>>
You see that guy over there with the Ike jacket on, constantly looking over his shoulder in suspicion, with no less than three knives?
That's your guy.
>>
>>32868188
>Where are they hiding?

Innawoods. You wil have to go outside to find a gunfag in his natural environment.

>What do they like to eat?

Jerky, bought in bulk at otherwise deplorable gunshows

Yes. Do not attempt to shake the hands of someone holding a gun. They will assume you are trying to grab their gun, and then they will shoot you. Instead, you should give them a friendly pat on the ass.
>>
>>32868676
>lurk at local range
>while everyone is sitting and talking, introduce yourself.
>ask questions
Don't do this, seriously, if you don't have a gun or ammo to share don't bother other people at the range unless they engage you first.
>>
>>32869112
I wasn't telling him to ask to shoot their guns, just to ask questions on safety tips, the do's and don'ts of range etiquette and so on. He should ask people irl instead of asking anons on the internet that may give him shit advice.
>>
Where do you live op?
>>
>>32868188
Don't worry about shaky hands, I know a dude that cannot hold his hands still to save his life yet he is still a top class operator.
>>
>>32869185
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere most ranges have "new gun users" classes. Sign up for one of those instead of bothering people at a range. Range I go to doesn't even let people on the line unless you have a gun and are shooting.
>>
>>32869289
That's probably where I'm mistaken then, I live in mississippi and have a berm in my back yard that I shoot into, So not very familiar with other states range laws. Our ranges here are basically gravel pits that anyone can just go shoot at any time.

I figured most ranges wasn't so strict about newcomers.
>>
File: zh8zm2dw3uwitmjbp1jj.png (511KB, 848x384px) Image search: [Google]
zh8zm2dw3uwitmjbp1jj.png
511KB, 848x384px
>>32868188
Pretty easy to do actually. Find a group of guys, probably at work, but wherever you can find a group of non-numale fags congregating should suffice.

>hey guys did you hear about this new stupid gun law?

The gunfag will immediately present himself and talk your fucking ear off about it. When he finally shuts up, casually ask him if he could take you to a range and teach you to shoot. Offer to pay for the ammo and he will gladly accept.

Be polite and listen to him. Don't be a fuckboi. Just do what he tells you to do without being a sarcastic prick. You should be fine.
>>
>>32868188
maybe start with enough respect by not calling them "gunfags".
most folks into guns usually are not as thin skinned as noguns are, but a little respect can go a long way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.