[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a houthi high on khat storming a saudi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (379KB, 619x492px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
379KB, 619x492px
>tfw you will never be a houthi high on khat storming a saudi military compound and walking away like a christmas tree of assault rifles
>>
File: Capture.png (389KB, 414x497px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
389KB, 414x497px
G36 camo
>>
>>32867107
Note that the saudis have taped the magazines together, despite there being a built in feature to clip G36 magazines together

meanwhile, a houthi with some kind of magazine pouch that seem to be able to hold a few rounds
>>
File: Capture.png (198KB, 299x424px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
198KB, 299x424px
>>32867115
forgot image
>>
Is that an aluminum drum mag? For a G36 - so not STANAG? stainless steel? Fuck
>>
>>32867241
it's silver tape you tard
>>
>>32867256
You might right but look at the second pic sure seems to be a winder there. Also I still prefer my interpretation of reality so go away.
>>
>>32867115
the mags seem to be fixed with tape, doesn't look like they clipped two together and then taped it
>>
The incompetence of Arab militaries never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>32867269
Google images search g36 magazine
Do the same for the drum
Regret post
>>
>>32867102
>>32867107

source?
>>
File: 705.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
705.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>>32867956
Houthis are an Arab military
>>
>>32868229
They can be less incompetent than the Saudis and still win. Saudis have no motivation, that's the difference.
>>
>>32868386

They also fighting as a kind of insurgency. Not exactly but it's a kind of fighting the arabs are better at than standard conventional fighting.
>>
>>32868189
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a08_148610168
>>
The Arab military never compared to the Spanish armada would destroy the Spanish armada. Now if the Spanish armada were compared to the Arab military the Spanish armada would feel a heck of a lot better
>>
File: wtf am i reading.jpg (28KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.jpg
28KB, 613x533px
>>32870511
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.