[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I got a pair of offest sights I intend to use for my service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: P1071306-660x495.jpg (83KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
P1071306-660x495.jpg
83KB, 660x495px
so I got a pair of offest sights I intend to use for my service rifle. my question is to any of you familiar with stock AR handgaurds like these or anyone familiar with the C7. if I put a rail on the top half of the handguard near the end, would the rail be level at all with the rail on the upper receiver or no? I won't be able to get a rifle in my hands for a while to find out.
>>
>>32863263
lmao no it won't work, A2 handguards have a taper to them, even if they could hold zero. You'll need an <F> marked front sight post if you're using a standard flat top or a <B> normal height if you're using a Deimaco flat top or fixed carry handle upper.
>>
>>32863323

COMPLETELY forgot about the fucking handgaurd wobble on like 90% of them and yea i figured that taper might not magically even off at the end. meaning im gonna have to resort to buying my own handguards too. depressing. thank you anyways!!
>>
well then any suggestions for good handguards? is Knights Armament good?
>>
>>32863411
The Knight's Armament M5 RAS is fairly nice if a bit bulky. They lock down in place quite securely and seem to work well enough, I have a dissipator with an M5 and it's rock solid.
>>
>>32863263
Lul. Get an offset rmr senpai. Not a very bright canuck are you?
>>
>>32863263
>implying they'd let you do that in your low-tier PCPLI unit
>>
holy shit this is the dumbest thing i've heard. are you a basic private reservist?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.