[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT, we ask questions that would get us on government watchlists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: UnmannedPredatorDrone.jpg (39KB, 980x705px) Image search: [Google]
UnmannedPredatorDrone.jpg
39KB, 980x705px
>ITT, we ask questions that would get us on government watchlists
>and other anons answer those questions

Do drones have AA countermeasures?

does a FIM92 have enough range to take a drone out?
>>
Which Novorossiyan militia should I join?
>>
No
No
>>
File: rJOdVigK_400x400.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rJOdVigK_400x400.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
What trucks have automatic gearboxes?
>>
What's the easiest way to make an IED? Also, what's the security like at preschools?
>>
>does a FIM92 have enough range to take a drone out?

What's to stop you looking up "Predator altitude" and "Stinger ceiling" on Wikipedia
>>
>>32858608
Are ya fookin serious
>>
>>32858569
>MQ-9 operational ceiling: 25,000 feet
>Stinger maximum range: 26,000 feet

So yes, OP, barely.

But you'd be better off doing like the Afghans would do to the Russians and nail them shortly after they takeoff, since drones don't climb fast.
>>
Is Tor a PRISM a honeypot?
>>
>>32858683
That's the range.

Not the altitude it can reach, which is 12,500 ft.
>>
File: 111.jpg (633KB, 1004x2230px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
633KB, 1004x2230px
>>32858522
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta_Battalion

>>32858608
really?

>>32858660
>easiest way to make an IED
welp
Get the following

Metal wool,firecrackers or at least their powder,a nokia 3310,a couple of AA batteries,some electric wire

How to do it:
1.Strip the nokia, take the vibrator,connect it to the AA batteries
2.hook the vibrator to the metal wool,and spray lots of firecracker powder on the metal wool
3.Make sure nothing moves, secure all those parts on a box or cardboard or something
(that was the easy part)

now, the hard part,follow pic related to make the actual explosive
after you're done, you should have white-ish clay, that's your C4
now take your C4 and secure it tightly to the metal wool

HOW IT WORKS:
when you call your stripped nokia's number, the vibrator starts working and sends an electric signal to the metal wool, and metal wool starts burning if exposed to electricity (just take a battery and smear it on metal wool to test if it's true), Now when the wool burns, it blows the firecrackers, and firecrackers blow the C4 (since C4 needs a small exposive shockwave to blow up).

>>32858688
>is TOR a honeypot
you goddamn right it is, it's funded by the govt.
>>
>Do drones have AA countermeasures?

Israeli ones do, at least recently

>does a FIM92 have enough range to take a drone out?

Depends on its altitude and size.
>>
>>32858506
Allahu akbar?
>>
why do the jews control the media?
>>
Does /k/ have /fucko/ equivalents?
Is that thread?
>>
>>32858766
>TOR funded by gov

This statement is mostly incorrect. TORs initial research grant money went to (iirc) the Navel Research lab and an MIT program.

Its initial idea was that it would be used by US intelligence agents as a secure method of communicating. So it was never intended to be a honeypot (and I personally dont think it is, even if there are definitely onion sites that are honey AF), but rather a tool used by the gov exclusively against Soviet operatives.

>>32859801
They're smarter than you anon.
>>
>>32859944
Are they cute navels?
>>
>>32859801
This is far from the first country where they've tried, just the largest and most recent. It never ends well for them in the long run.
>>
>>32858766
think i'd rather join ROA
>>
>>32858766
If you're dumb enough to try this you deserve what happens.
>>
>>32858688
Not really. The only way to really break TOR and track down a user is to monitor all three relays an individual is using. As most relays are privately operated and presumably not in cahoots with the USG this is extremely unlikely to occur. OTOH all encrypted internet traffic has been monitored and recorded from internet back bone infrastructure for the last several years so they may have part/most/all of the info they need but can't decrypt it with current technology. unless they can. but even then they wouldn't because it would let the cat out of the bag as to their capabilities.

TL;DR Safe for anything short of planning insurrection/treason and then maybe still safe who know.
>>
>>32860229
it unironically works (except for the C4 pic part, i never tried it)

t. libyan anon
>>
>>32860229
The circuit part does work, not sure about anon's RDX pic though
>>
>>32860325
>>32860332
setting any semi stable HE off that requires initiation via blasting cap with a non confined undefined amount of flash powder "sprayed" on a electircal short is lolzy, dangerous, and unreliable. same goes for recommending RDX synthesis for baby's first energetic. whole things a recipe for disaster, particularly when combined.
>>
>>32860769
then how do we make a reliable homemade plastic cap?

how do middle eastern insurgents make their bombs?
>>
>>32861107
not gonna give a bunch of fudds and 14 yr olds cliff notes on how to make energetics. if you've got enough brain cells or basic scientific knowledge to work the synthesis/production in a non dangerous fashion then finding the info isn't exactly hard so much as time consuming. Most insurgents use surplus munitions such as your classic arty shell IED or know their limitations and use a safer to synthesis explosive like an Ammonium nitrate derivative. then there're the dumbasses who don't care about the risk and cook up some TATP that may or may not go off(when made or when you want it to) in their kitchen.
>>
>>32861107
Ill give you a hint though, dont use something unstable like TATP or flash powder that tends to go off on its own. There are explosives out there that are relatively safe to synthesize but still sensitive to certain specific stimuli.
>>
File: 1484389761834.jpg (903KB, 1883x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484389761834.jpg
903KB, 1883x2048px
>>32861232
>>32861248
not that guy but let me ask the real straight question

how easy it is to make a PETN cord at home?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-143303.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-143303.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>32858608
>>
how do I make chemical weapons?
>>
>>32860325
>libyan anon.
I want to believe.

Timestamp your house's rpg or machine gun son.
>>
How long was Michelle's benis
>>
>>32861107
Durkas aren't synthesizing HE in their back yards, mostly they are nigger rigging ordinance left behind by or stolen from the army.
>>
>>32861303
PETN isnt much harder than ETN so long as you have access to PE. Shit isnt super common though from what i hear... Det cord isnt a super complex idea but it is the sort of thing that'd probably take a little trial/error
>>
>>32860271
I realised a while ago that you can easily tell if the government cracks encryption, because there's a minimum amount of power that would need to be used in order to do the computations.

Given this basic physical limitation, you can say with almost 100% certainty that no government is doing it on a wide scale, because there's not enough energy in the world. There probably never will be.

So as long as your method of encryption is secure, there's nothing to worry about. Having said that, the strength of encryption simply shifts the method of circumvention to a weaker point, such as beating you with a hammer.
>>
>>32861533
You get toxic chemicals and mix them. That's literally it.
>>
>>32860271
>they need but can't decrypt it with current technology.
you need to read a fucking book nigger.
>NASA supercomputer's crunch theoretical physics equations and CGI what blackholes would look like to the visible light spectrum
>"Quantum Computer" Unveiled
>LockMart/Boeing's trucksized fusion reactor is basically a reality, hence why it was shitcanned from any mainstream news after the unveiling
>NSA and CIA funding datasourcing/netfarming & encryption cracker supercomputer budgets combined is enough to house and run a indoor climatecontrolled facility full of servers and harddrives the size of Rhode Island.
And thats not even the best part. Man-in-the-middle type surveillance and all the backdoors into windows via software and GUI's thru physical hardware built into mainboards and basically anything electronic subverts the whole Right to Privacy thing at the source.
>>
>>32863232
what chemicals, where are they sold, how do I mix them, and how do I disperse them in the air? hypothetically.
>>
File: Kraut kek.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
Kraut kek.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>32861462
>Germoney is /k/
>>
Where does the president live?
>>
>>32867951
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC
United States

This is public domain stuff you can just look up
>>
File: IMG_3805.jpg (39KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3805.jpg
39KB, 612x459px
>>32860126
Research is still underway.
t. Navel enthusiast
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.