[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Scotty on the molly, pocket rocket from O'Rei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: takeoff.png (445KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
takeoff.png
445KB, 411x412px
>"Scotty on the molly, pocket rocket from O'Reilly"
>"One off in the chamber, ain't no need for me to cock it"
>"Niggas get to droppin' when that Draco get to poppin'"
>"Young nigga with the anna, walkin' with the hammer"
what did he mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
>>
Is there a /k/ommando who can translate? I don't speak this language.
>>
>>32857315
Rap now is just a bunch of sounds. Barely words let alone coherent thoughts.
>>
>>32857315
"I am a nigger, give me money"
>>
>>32857354
I actually like this kind of new rap compared to old one, it is more fun

>>32857351
>"Scotty on the molly, pocket rocket from O'Reilly"
scotty and molly are both slangs for MDMA. pocket rocket = pocket gun, O'Reilly sell tools, tool is a slang for gun
>"One off in the chamber, ain't no need for me to cock it"
he don't need to cock his gun, there is already on off in the chamber
>"Niggas get to droppin' when that Draco get to poppin'"
Draco is an ak47 type pistol, before the song released soulja boy dropped a diss track where he said "Fuck Quavo, fuck Migos, pull on your block with the Draco"
>"Young nigga with the anna, walkin' with the hammer"
Anna Nicole was previously used to represent cocaine in Travis Scott’s “Beibs in the Trap.”."The hammer" refers to the part of the gun, he is carrying a gun
>>
>>32857391
>I actually like this kind of new rap compared to old one, it is more fun
It's like verbal diarrhea that has sacrificed any sense of actual music. Now it's just talking over a beat and doesn't require any rhymes or in depth meaning that makes you think.

It's brainwashing garbage.
>>
>>32857377
I'm pretty sure if that's what they meant that's what they would say. Nigger is not as edgy in rap as it is on 4chan.
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>32857448
>It's like verbal diarrhea that has sacrificed any sense of actual music. Now it's just talking over a beat and doesn't require any rhymes or in depth meaning that makes you think.
>
>It's brainwashing garbage.
>>
>>32857315
I'm the only oldfag that spits freestyle on this board, and nobody gives a shit.

Don't step on my game our we got a Biggy 2pac situation.
>>
>mfw everybody has started to ignore gangster rap and hip hop is making a comeback in a great way with more technical and deeper lyrics
Atmosphere is p fucking great, too bad it's shit like young thug that gets airtime.
RIP Eyedea
>>
>>32857391
Close. Hammer actually means a handgun, which can be held in one hand, like a hammer.

Otherwise, good use of cited materials and outside information 9.5/10
>>
>>32857621
He's not wrong.
>>
>>32857391
I don't get why rappers choose the Draco ak pistol. I've seen a few world star hip hop where rappers and other niggers in variety flash guns, and 1 of them so happens to have a Draco ak pistol.

Why? If they are already hood enough to break the law, why can't they be hood enough to just shove a stock on it or buy an sbr or if they're rich like Soulja boy, then buy a full retard sbr with a suppressor or something.

I applause the niggers on owning guns, but if you're going to actually kill people do it the fun way.
>>
>>32857790
because the idea of a concealable rifle or "Choppa" is really appealing for them.
Personally, I'm waiting for the day when gangs start getting "smart" with their gunsmithing shit, and start trying to make select-fire or just full-auto guns themselves.
>>
>>32857790
because they do drive by shootings so they need something that can penetrate
>>
>>32857391
glad someone else can speak this language and yeah this rap is more fun.
>>
>>32857925
>implying gangbangin niggers will ever be smart
>>
>>32857600
Nigger is pretty edgy. Nigga and nigger are different words, despite what people might think. Nigger is still offensive and is often used as such against someone you don't like.
>>
File: scarsella_blacked.png (335KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
scarsella_blacked.png
335KB, 360x480px
>>32857448
Pic related
>>
>>32857391
I actually used to be a hip hop enthusiast until this new genre came about. This shit is cancer and I actuallty switched genres because of it.
>>
>>32857391
>I actually like this kind of new rap compared to old one, it is more fun
You must have only heard West Coast rap. The silly fun East-Coast shit existed in the 90s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.