[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is the board for this question or not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: Operation Snowcap '87.jpg (143KB, 1183x800px) Image search: [Google]
Operation Snowcap '87.jpg
143KB, 1183x800px
I don't know if this is the board for this question or not, but I figured I'd give it a try since it is weapons-related. What are some good sites to buy demilled/inert ordnance in the US? I recently discovered that there's a whole community of collectors who collect deactivated and otherwise inert explosives, from WWII hand grenades and early artillery shells to LAW tubes and 20mm practice ammo.
>>
>>32856207
I couldnt give a shit about OP's question because of google but i do like pictures of villages burning down.
>>
>>32856235
2 more pics because "Mans red Fire is my desire"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9Mc8golVE
>>
File: Operation Snowcap '87 2.jpg (143KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Operation Snowcap '87 2.jpg
143KB, 800x1182px
>>32856235
>because of google
I'm asking for recommendations of reputable websites that sell to American civilians. A lot of sites that come up on Google do not ship outside of the EU, do not sell inert/demilled ordnance to civilians, or are sketchy as fuck. I have more pictures, though, if you'd like.
>>
>>32856269
>>
>>32856207
No fucking idea. I bought a new-in-sealed-plastic PASGT helmet with from one of those guys though. He had a blue training torpedo, LAW tube, and a rockeye cluster bomb standing up behind a chair. No idea how these people get this shit.
>>
>>32856309
It would look rad sitting on the shelf in a gun safe. I know you can score LAW tubes on Ebay, but other inert stuff is harder to find (save for the blue training M67s).
>>
>>32856275
by scetchy? Do you mean that it hasn't updated its look since windows 2000 premiered?

http://inertproducts.com/weapons

http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/
>>
>>32856207
are you sure you want to get into deactivated guns that shit can get expensive.
>>
>>32856350
I mean that there are some sites that are basically "email me your credit card information and I will send you the item." There's also sites that look like angelfire pages and are chock full of fuddlore and outdated information on state and federal laws. That's what I mean by sketchy.
>Inert Products
Sells only to Mil/LEO and people with film industry credentials who need props.
>deactivated-guns
Doesn't ship to Americans.
>>32856358
So are live weapons and pretty much any hobby except for airline barf bag collecting. I just want some inert ordnance for fun.
>>
>>32856207
just get a mosin, that rifle is basically inert because of how trash it is lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.