[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearing comes back on its own right? Put down a couple hundred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1485763009201.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485763009201.png
53KB, 256x256px
Hearing comes back on its own right? Put down a couple hundred rounds at the range yesterday with my sig. Outdoor range so didn't seem too loud but today I've noticed my right ear is pretty dead. I was watching TV and when I cover my left ear I can barely hear it, cover my right ear and the volume stays the same.
>>
sorrEEEEEE I didn't quiEEEEE thEEEEE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy your Tinnitus.
>>
>>32855833
WHY DID YOU PUT DOWN A COUPLE HUNDRED HOUNDS AT THE PLANE? WHAT DID THOSE DOGS EVER DO TO YOU?
>>
>>32855833

No you're fucked.

Wear earpro so you don't lose the rest
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>32855833
*that's* how you get tinnitus
>>
File: wfP1Q.png (191KB, 400x2020px) Image search: [Google]
wfP1Q.png
191KB, 400x2020px
>>
>>32855833

no it does not come back hearing damage is permanent, wear protection next time
>>
>>32855985
WHY WAS HE SHOOTING ROUNDS IN THE FOG
>>
>>32855833
The 5 Ps of hearing loss.

I forget most but permanent is number 4 or 5...
>>
>>32855833
your hearing will never come back
you should had used protection like your should have
enjoy your tinnitus
>>
>>32856070
actually, there's four Ps:
1) painless
2) progressive
3) permanent
4) preventable

http://www.acc.co.nz/preventing-injuries/at-work/occupational-health/WPC134289
>>
>>32855833
>Hearing comes back on its own right
Yeah usually it does. I never bird hunt with earpro and my hearing always comes back at the end of bird season. Shotgun shells may be different because of long barrel and such but 300 shells without earpro during dove season hasn't crippled me yet. 300 from a handgun or rifle is hard to tolerate desu.
>>
>>32855833
Some hearing will come back on its own but there will still be permanent damage from something like that. Repeated exposure will eventually lead to a noticeable difference that won't go away.
>>
>>32856056
WAIT, HE WAS PUTTING SOMETHING INSIDE A HOG?
>>
>>32855833
Short term hearing loss is a thing. Most of your hearing will PROBABLY come back (no guarantees). But it will never COMPLETELY go back to how it was. You have done at least some degree of permanent damage.

Wear earpro next time, you retard.
>>
Go take some vitamin EEEE
>The purpose of this study was to investigate the efficacy of antioxidant vitamin E and vitamin C in the treatment of ISSHL.
>The hearing gain after therapy was 29.4 dB and the improvement rate was 63.3% in the study group, compared with 18.5 dB and 44.0% in the control group. Significant improvement was seen in the hearing gain and recovery rate in the study group.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17851951
>>
Wear earpro dumbass, enjoy your hearing aids grandpa.
>>
>>32855833
Better start learning sign language.
>>
>>32855833
Hearing loss is permanent and cumulative. Once it's gone it's gone for good.
>>
>>32856313
It doesn't come back. Your brain just adjusts to the lack of sound, basically "turns up the volume". You never regain fidelity.
>>
>>32856873
I wonder why nobody has made a pill out of that yet, you could sell it to cops, soldiers, gun owners
Put it all into one or two pills, take one every day for two weeks, bam, hearing loss not as bad
>>
>>32855833
Hearing damage is permanent.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.