[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/operatives/ what's the ratio of infantry ops in each armed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FFL.jpg (114KB, 610x448px) Image search: [Google]
FFL.jpg
114KB, 610x448px
Gun-user reporting in.
I have no clue how the military works.

My question, possibly a bit too specific, is the following one:
>how many operative infantrymen are there in one single armed force?

Possibly, we might want to narrow down the question:
>I am not talking of deployed troops in general (which includes petty officers, chefs, etc.)
>I am talking of people who are meant to see the action (e.g. patrol, search and destroy, etc.)
>This doesn't mean *all of them* have seen actual actions. But they must be ready
>Although my focus is on infantry, I believe different countries have different rules or armed forces (e.g. Carabinieri, Marines, etc.)

My tentative answer:
>5-10% of all soldiers are OP

Would that be accurate?

I would love to get answers from all over the world.

>pic related
What I believe is a Maori man enlisted in the French Foreign Legion.
>>
File: ONeill_Sophie_Coverup_Dress.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
ONeill_Sophie_Coverup_Dress.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>32848651
Kind of unrelated but if you're a Maori man are you required by law to get siqq tats?
>>
>>32848706
I don't know, mate. I've been in NZ four times and it seems widespread among the Maori populace. 80% of them are more awesome than cool anyway, so I don't really have a problem with that.
>>
>>32848651
>What I believe is a Maori man enlisted in the French Foreign Legion.
Guaranteedreplies.jpeg
>>
>>32848729
>Guaranteedreplies.jpeg
Yeah, but nobody is answering my question.

P.S.: am I wrong? Is he from New Caledonia or Hawaii?
>>
>>32848651
probably 40-60%

less modern militaries probably 80+
>>
>>32848761
He is a French Marine not FFL, I thought the anchor gave the game away.
>>
>>32848651
USMC is approximately 1-6, to 1-7. Approximately 30,000 out of ~180,000. However, keep in mind USMC is more Infantry oriented than the US Army.

That's the only one I know because I was an 0311.
>>
>>32848651
>>32848761

>What I believe is a Maori man enlisted in the French Foreign Legion.

>"hurrr durrr all frenchs suck and only the FFL is badass, amirite?"

OP, you are a humongous faggot.
For the ones who don't know and actally give a shit, he's in the marine infantry, ence, french.
>>
>>32849259
>I thought the anchor gave the game away
Lol. I have literally searched "FFL" and that was one of the first results.

>>32849334
>OP, you are a humongous faggot.
I think the French Army is actually pretty based and what they did in Mali was awesome.

However, I wanted to give my OP some international flavour.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.