[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/, I wanted to ask this on /diy/ but they have that weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CrpFreezeRayRifle.png (55KB, 512x312px) Image search: [Google]
CrpFreezeRayRifle.png
55KB, 512x312px
Hello /k/, I wanted to ask this on /diy/ but they have that weapon rule, so I need your help.

I want to build a energy weapon for the sake of having one, be it microwaves or lasers, which one would be the most effective to build from salvaged parts?

I can get my hands on all kinds of stuff, for example I managed to get huge ass condensators from a train wreck(still working). Other stuff like car batteries also are not a problem at all. Only tricky thing is lenses, but I guess I can manage.

I am a machinist in a noguns country, for youd interest.
>>
build a nuclear reactor in your garage

your government will surely be so impressed that they will come recruit you themselves
>>
This could interest you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
>>
>>32845933
>energy weapon
All weapons are energy weapons, strictly speaking

If we're talking lasers, we're talking energy levels that are already exceeding portability if you want something particularly dangerous.

Imo a railgun would be more useful and more fun, but if you're dead set on an "energy" weapon, you could possibly build one that plugs into the wall and uses capacitors to build the necessary charge

As for how to build a fucking laser? Dude i don't know, im a CE major not an EE major
>>
>>32846025
A laser or other rays would be my prefered choice, I am a buff dude and have no problem carrying a backpack with four car batteries in it(of course not all day)

I was thinking about a railgun or a gauss canon too, but testing it may cause people to notice.

Also I know what you meant with energy weapons, i'm no native speaker so I tried to make it understandable.
>>
>>32845981
Just watched it, very interesting indeed, thank you, anon
>>
>>32845956
Some kids built a breeder reactor for some U of Chicago competition and the school had to make a new rule in the event that the projects couldn't violate federal law, kek. It's definitely possible to build one in your garage.
>>
>>32846121
Welcome. Also, if you're buff, consider this. I fucking need this. And man, a 1,5kg/3lbs all-metal projectile? I could swap for a lighter body and put some home-rigged explosives on top.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xBfCgb3M
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLFoXwd3Dy0
0:50
>>
>>32846100
I was just fuckin with you about the all weapons are energy weapons thing

I mean it's technically true, but people never call guns energy weapons
>>
>>32846164
Sounds also very devastating, and a thing this weight and size is no problem for me.

But I can't get my hands on explosives, am from cuckmany, and the inly people alliwed to have explosives are isis fighters.

But I guess a huge fucking metal spear gun is pretty impressive too.

Still the ray-gun isn't from the table, currently I recover from an injury, and stuff like that always fascinated me.
>>
>>32846201
Yeah, I meant stuff like percussion caps for "impact fuse" and blackpowder filling, along with, say, scrap metal. But that's illegal pretty much anywhere. But hey, giant compressed air spearfun does sound fun. Jeorg is German, too. I've also seen people lob molotovs on a hillside with a potato cannon. Kewl.
>>
>>32845933
a laser 100%
>>
>>32846227
That molotov thing sounds badass, right now I am salvaging, thus slow replies
>>
>>32846483
Salvaging what? Also look into >>32842501
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.