[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For American soldiers, who were the worst enemies to face, Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1485834782380.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485834782380.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
For American soldiers, who were the worst enemies to face, Japanese or Vietnamese?
>>
>>32839731
"who were the worst enemies to face,"

americans
>>
>>32839961
Wew, the confederate doesn't look like he's getting cucked at all.
>>
>>32840073
Are u fucking special. The civil war was the bloodiest war in American history. The combined casualty count of all the wars didn't touch it til vietnam was added. Pay fucking respect friend
>>
Japs were better fighters
>>
>>32840095
What in the fuck are you talking about? I was merely talking about how partial this photo was: >>32839961

Faggot.
>>
Do we have a data sheef showing per capita of soldiers suffering from PTSD from each war?

My best bet is Vietnam
>>
>>32840218
Probably fuddlore but theres that old meme of 'more Vietnam vets committed suicide post war than died during the war'.
>>
>>32840218
Difficult to place, really, since PTSD has gone by so many different names and symptoms over history, and by the time our modern standard was established a large number of vets from, say, korea and vietnam, had already passed away.
>>
Vietnamese weren't starving and undersupplied as much as the Japs were.
>>
>>32840218
im willing to bet that today's special snowflakes have more cases of ptsd than all previous wars put together.
>>
>>32839731
The millions-strong army of suicidal zealots put up a better fight than the shoeless rice farmers with AK-47's and the second tier communist brigade. The actual forest probably killed more people than they did.
>>
File: 7104Korea.jpg (114KB, 1069x712px) Image search: [Google]
7104Korea.jpg
114KB, 1069x712px
>>32840123
>koreans

By far the worst guards in WW2. The Japanese treated them like shit and they'd take it out on the prisoners.

During the Korean War we had to drop leaflets explaining how not to kill prisoners.
>>
>>32840281
>forest
>not jungle

faggot
>>
>>32840509

A jungle is a tropical forest
>>
>>32840565
And you're a tropical faggot
>>
File: 1968_Shot_in_Head.jpg (28KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
1968_Shot_in_Head.jpg
28KB, 400x210px
>>32839731
The Japanese for sure. Those North Viet rice farming cucks were heavily supplied by China, Russia, and the rest of the commies and could not do shit.
>>
>>32840629
kek
I'm actually laughing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.