[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Syrian Air Force has the worst combat record of any post-war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gsssa.jpg (227KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
gsssa.jpg
227KB, 500x398px
The Syrian Air Force has the worst combat record of any post-war AF. Its been effectively destroyed and rebuilt 3 times (1967, 1973, 1982) and currently has once again been reduced to a shell of its former self. It has a very poor record in air-to-air combat as well and has carried out few to any successful operations in the past.

Why is it so sucky?
>>
>Syrian

Not hard to figure that out
>>
>>32833547
>Syrian Air Force
yep another arab airforce story, arabs suck at any form of conventional warfare, they only do well as insurgents
>>
I think the only air operation arabs can pull off is bombing a city with improvised bombs
>>
>>32833571
kek
>>
Air Force is pretty critical to a coup and this being an Arab nation means that they get as little training as possible (flying with combat munitions is almost never allowed during peacetime).
>>
As long as it murders islamists, its the airforce of heroes, no matter how much their pilots and aircraft are shit.
>>
>>32834527
correction: bombing its own cities
>>
>>32834890
>its own cities
Cities seized by Alqaeda arent their own cities, unless they liberate them, like it was the case with Aleppo.
>>
If you ever feel like committing suicide, go out and murder a jewish child first. Its the same for you, since you were about to commit suicide.
>>
>>32833547
Remember Arab militaries aren't allowed to become too powerful because fear of coups. That's a permanent barrier to not sucking.

Nothing of value is lost. Those who choose to suck are their own best punishment.
>>
>>32833547
the only good arab pilots do not fly for arab airforces, they fly cargo or passengers.

the only decent airforces in the middle east are israel and india. the indians are trained by RAF and the IAF is trained by USAF
>>
>>32835282
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_aerial_victories_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iraqi_aerial_victories_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
>>
>>32835449
Iranians arnt arab
all of the Iranian Aces were in f-14s bar one
the Iragis only had one ace and he was KIA

this is a vastly superior Iranian airforce defeating a shitty arab airforce.
>>
>>32835189
>liberate.

Sure...
>>
>>32835604
Fuck off ISIS shill
>>
>>32835282
All Indian AF pilots are trained by the UK and all Israeli AF pilots are trained by the US?

Pretty sure that's bullshit. Also, India isn't in the middle-east.
>>
If any Syrian pilot rose to veteran ace in those conditions, I'd call him one of the most badass pilots to ever live (considering the deck is completely stacked against him).
>>
>>32833547
Syrian. I wonder why
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.