[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK /K/ THIS JUST HAPPENED 15-20 MINUTES AGO >Live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 1485843034182.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1485843034182.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
HOLY FUCK /K/
THIS JUST HAPPENED 15-20 MINUTES AGO
>Live in a house with many windows
>About to go to bed, walking into dining room
>Between my house and my neighbor's house there's a little pathway that leads from my front yard to my backyard
>2 Windows about 6 or so feet off the ground
>See some shape at the window (lights were off, couldn't see much)
>Think it's a raccoon, turn on lights to scare it away
>Flip on lights, it's a fucking guy looking into my house
>He's wearing some sort of mask with a hoodie, really couldn't tell any distinguishable features because as soon as I turned on the lights he books it
>Immediately run upstairs to my room to get my SKS (only gun)
>Fly back down the stairs with rifle in hand, bayonet fixed
>Check backyard, clear
>Check pathway, clear
>Go out to front porch, look up and down the street
>See some guy running down the street wearing a hoodie
>Quiet, suburban street, sound traveling easily
>Rack the bolt, loud as hell and echoes through the street
>Runner slows down, turns around, sees me standing on my porch with a rifle and fixed bayonet
>Turns back around and starts running faster than before
>Make sure all my doors are locked, draw the curtains
Fucking hell, what now? Not sure if I should call the cops because the guy is long gone by now and I couldn't see any features of his face, and being Chicago suburbs I'm worried they fucking fine me or some bullshit for "brandishing" or some stupid shit.

First time this has ever happened to me, and this is NOT common where I live.
>>
>>32833149
Nothing, he's not coming back.
>>
>>32833149
Call the police and tell them there was a guy spooping around your house, give description and tell them which way he went.
>>
>>32833149
>fixed bayonet
Nice touch.
>>
>>32833149
what suburb, I want to do some vigilante justice.
>>
>>
>>32833149
You should've ventilated him
>>
Keep SKS by your side, so if he gets froggy again you're ready for some male misbehavin'
>>
>>32833149
fucking awesome
>>
>>32833220
That's fucking awesome i want it.
>>
>not having a weapon in every room you shitpost from
>>
>>32833149
Get some motion detector alarms. They're not that expensive.

I thought maybe the revolution started. I heard a bunch of gunshots tonight. That's not unusual for rural texas but when I went outside they were coming from 3 different directions.
>>
>>32833178
yeah file a report bro. used to work at a place where cops frequent. They said 99% of the time they believe the story of the person that filed the first police report.

Not that you're lying or anything just thought some anons would appreciate knowing that if you file a report after shit goes down before the other guy, they'll side with you.
>>
>>32833149
how did you mistook this with /pol/ its 2 fucking different themes
>>
>>32833149

>Chicago

found yr problem there, bud.
>>
>>32833149
Would approve. Except your a fucking frog poster.

Should have stayed prepared in cover. Now him and his buddies know you have guns.

If your a neet you shouldn't worry, if your Fucking useful to society and have a job I would stash a few, or remove the bolts.. However you are a frog poster soooo...
>>
Shouldn't have revealed you had a weapon. Now he knows what to rob when you're at work during the day.
>>
>>32833315

>Not having your baby lowjacked
>>
>>32833309

>frog poster

You're a retard
>>
>>32833282
not everyone run the same themes anon, you can turn blue boards red and visa verca at the bottom of the page. plus he probably wanted to see what /pol/ thought, more users there.
>>
>>32833149
settle down OP

deny everything that no one can prove.
>>
>>32833271
I have a box, how much would you pay for it?
>>
>>32833320
>not hiding your guns in floor board like when you where a teen stuffing hustlers and booze in loose floor boards.
>not hollowing out your doors to hide guns and mags (already loaded)
>not hiding tannerit and guns/money in the wall.
>>
>>32833395
>ammo
Whatever you paid
>no ammo
Shipping and handling.
>>
>>32833428
can't remember what I paid for it, but yeah it's full of .22lr
>>
>>32833415
>not having a 1911 in your toilet's tank
>>
>>32833459
Great wrap it in a few layers of tin foil and send it to canada.
Now you take money gram?
>>
>>32833466
>not attaching guns under couches under fidge and inside tv/consoles.
>not having shit on your window
>not havering cameras at chest height hidden from would be robbers.
>Not having a really thin line of razor piano wire all over your property at eye lever.
>
>>
Call the cops
Dont tell them you brandished
Now the robber knows you have a firearm in your house (people love stealing firearms)
>>
Dude. Where you from? I'm Chicago Suburb too
>>
>>32833499
This, mostly likely he was scared and shit himself but there's a chance he's insane needs his fix of hard drugs and will try to rob your guns while you're away if he is fiending hard enough.

Buy a safe, or store your guns except for your HD gun at a friends house for a few weeks
>>
>>32833499
This a fucking asshole i can forgive a thief is dead to me like Michael Jackson.
Was going to say 80s but vapor ware is a thing.
>>
>>32833540
La Grange Park. Just spoke to the cops, they said they had a similar report with an identical suspect about 20 minutes after incident happened.
>>
>>32833566
Forgot to mention the other report was from Brookfield.
>>
>>32833491
>not havering cameras at chest height hidden from would be robbers.
i actually have done that, get a few cheap ass trinkets and hook small cameras up to them, wire it into a raspberry pi with a hard drive in the back of a book case, wait.

i wish a nigga would break into my house
>>
>>32833566
Jesus OP get mace like medieval times and crush him if he comes back.
Keep his mask as a warning like vald the impalier...
>>
>>32833580
Holy shit thats some good protection!
WHO NEED ADT I GOT /k/!!!
>>
>>32833540
Robber pls go
>>
>>32833149
He ain't coming back motherfucker
>>
You're a fucking retard for discharging your weapon in the City. Also, what gives you the right to fire a round off, because you saw someone in your yard? Are you insane? Next time call the police instead of leaving the safety of your house and call the police.
>>
>>32833644

Reading comprehension fail. OP didn't say anything about discharging his weapon. All he did was rack the bolt.
>>
>>32833650

I misread. Still he did about the dumbest thing you could do, which is leave the safety of your house. What if some other enriched gentlemen were outside also, it's likely he wasn't by himself. Robbers work in packs. What if a struggle happened outside and he was disarmed?
>>
>>32833415
>tannerite in the walls

this is perfect. Put a pound of it behind a movie poster with like a bullseye on it or something you know you can aim at
>>
>>32833760
Devilish as fuck.
>>
>>32833415
>>32833760
>ND's into the wall
>Blows up entire family in the living room
>>
>>32833149

Keep the lights on outside. Dark places and tall bushes are perfect places for break in to happen.
>>
>>32833742
He's got a bayonet, he's ready for close-quarters combat.
>>
>>32833149
did you go into woods after get sks?
>>
>>32833814
>>
>Chicago suburb
I know exactly what you feel, bro. I've never met someone in my area who has had to deal with a break-in.

Yeah, don't bother calling the cops, they have nothing to do so they will gladly try to fuck you over just because they want to feel like they do something. At least that's how they are around the Naperville area.
>>
>>32833879
Because even Reddit's CEO is a fucking idiot that believes guns and ammunition take precedence in prepping. I hate preppers, truly I do. One of the last exercises I did during my active service was to prepare for dumbass militias trying to loot walmart and kill people because of how fucking obnoxious and retarded they are. I literally fucking hate you if you think firearms and ammunition are important during a realistic crisis like a hurricane or some other nonsense. This is plain idiocy at it's finest, and some people will convince themselves that somehow America will concave into a third world country (even though it kind of is in some states) and fall victim to a non-stop warfare.
>This is not a healthy train of thought, and many young gun owners I know buy into this lunatic shit and waste their time and resources into such an autistic hobby, which much to their dismay is not as retarded as anime but it might as well be. Utilizing the days of your life for preparing for something that may or may not happen is anti-social, and if continued as habit will eventually induce psychosis and do a number on your mental health. Being prepared is generally getting to know people around you and having friends which is a concept that might elude /k/ and 4chan in general.
Personally if shit goes south this is the perfect time to run a moonshine distillery operation with my buddies and turn a profit. Couple greenhouses full of weed and whatnot. The rest of you kiddos can have fun living a fantasy of being some sort of tactical survivor and getting shot by cops for trying to reign terror in a community of a bunch of nu-age liberal arts college kids that burn trash cans as symbols of anarchy.
>>
>>32833898
defense is more important during disasters
>>
>>32833848

No he's not. He won't be ready until he is butt naked (gimp mask is optional, heavily recommended though), oiled up and sporting a raging hard on. All the while screaming that Trump can't make Mexico pay for the wall, that he himself will make America great again. All the while racking the bolt on his Sks.
>>
>>32833930

I forgot the most important part. He needs one of those lil American flags, the one's that are two feet tall. He inserts half the rod up his ass so after he slain his enemies, he can drop down to all fours, have that beautiful flag blowing in the winds of freedom.
>>
>>32833814
Not racking the slide after takin out the mag
You deserve it anyway.
>>
>>32833898
>implying i ain't doing that already with out body's on my side.
>>
>>32833898
What did I say that had to do with prepping?
>>
>>32833898

A gun is important during crisis. To protect yourself from the retards who want to loot your place, after they looted Wal mart. For some one who claims to have training in this matter, you really are retarded.
>>
>>32833540
>>32833566
>>32833579
I'm in Joliet. Fuck taking chances and take your gun to a buddy's house for a few days/weeks.
>>
>>32833149
File a report. It can help you cover your ass if shit goes down.
>>
>>32833273

This.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.