[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont know where to post this. I'm Air Force. Enlisted after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1456908153889.jpg (35KB, 446x377px) Image search: [Google]
1456908153889.jpg
35KB, 446x377px
Dont know where to post this.

I'm Air Force. Enlisted after graduating college last may. Now, I know everyone would say "why not go officer" well I didnt fucking want to. I didnt want to do 6 years...hell I didnt really know what i was getting into so I got a good ASVAB score and got a good job in cyber. I have a 5 year plan and this is a start.

Anyways not my point.

My supervisor is a fucking dick.
He was my sponser when I got at this base and he was really nice at first. Now, he is ALWAYS finding something wrong that I might do or he thinks I will do. Even when I prove him I did something right he finds something wrong.
I'm always on egg shells when I'm at work. I'm fucking miserable to the point all I want to do is drink and sit in my room.
No other NCO in my shop is like this
I dont know what to do that wont further make him a dick.
I know that's the advice that everyone will give me

I'm so fucking stressed
Holy shit
>>
>>32829355
welcome to adult life, kid

it doesn't get any better, you just get used to it.
>>
File: 1456952912755.jpg (1MB, 1437x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1456952912755.jpg
1MB, 1437x1818px
>>32829392
of course
>>
File: ironstick.jpg (83KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
ironstick.jpg
83KB, 667x500px
>>32829355
The only difference between your workplace and mine is that I can tell my manager (I am a supervisor) to fornicate himself with an iron stick and 360 right the fuck out of there.
>>
>>32829465
this is the part that gets to me

i fucking hate it. I dont get how people give 10+ years doing this

seriously i feel like im being cucked everyday
>>
>>32829355
>Dont know where to post this.

There isn't a /cb/*board on 4chan?

Put in for a transfer. In the meantime, be glad you're not a grunt.

Protip: The Airfarce is by far the biggest waste of military expenditure-- tax dollars-- that has ever been devised.
*cry baby
>>
>>32829355
See collage is a waste of money. All that time and money and your still stupid
>>
>>32829355

learn to fight back. learn to be 'perfect' and stomp egg shells at the same time.

it's tough but there is one word that can save you:

'tact'
>>
>>32829472
Do what my buddy did, say you have physical pains, and depression, get a medical honorable with 75% disability pension check for the rest of your life lmao.

When .mil cucks you, cuck em back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.