[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun stores stories: behind the counter edition >be busy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1484459247452.jpg (82KB, 539x422px) Image search: [Google]
1484459247452.jpg
82KB, 539x422px
Gun stores stories: behind the counter edition

>be busy as fuck week
>black Friday deals turn into a week
>100-200 dollars off LWRC
>guy comes in asking specifically for Repr
>"cool man, it's one of my favorites I'll right your ticket up. We have one to rent did you want to try it out before you go home with one?"
>"no way anon I used these in the SEALS, you offer a military discount right?"
>ugh yeah, 5%
>goes on and on about how he spent 15 years on the SEALS and how he was an instructor
>k
>manager always asks us to see optics, mags, etc after a purchase
>guy asks of we have the truglo red dot laser combo
>um... you sure you wouldn't want a...
>interrupts me and says "look civie, I don't need you telling me what I need, I used these on the field and this is what I want. Get me one of these and I hope the laser is zeroed at 100 yards"
>wut
>oblige him anyway cause I know he's stupid and want him out of my face
3 days later
>"anon, to the managers office"
>shit that's usually bad news
>walk in and see some of the managers laughing
>"SEAL" guy came in on my off day asking for a full refund
>says I sold him a rifle that was 4moa at 100
>says he wanted the 5.56 version that doesn't exist
>tried to put a 5.56 upper on it and didn't fit
>upset because it wasn't "tactical modular"
>says his truglo laser wasn't zeroed with his red dot
>we don't accept returns on firearms
>guy tried to sell it to us back for 4000
>laughed him out of the store

Why is it always the stolen valor SEALS that are the worst customers
>>
>>32825526
Yeah your shit isn't that entertaining. Cashier's at 7-11 probably have better stories.
>>
>bought expensive rifle
>worst customer
>no refunds
>bought rifle
>paid you for it
>worst
>money to you
>customerisdumb
he may be dumb, but those faggots make sure you got a job.
>>
>>32825555
Quads of truth.
>>
>>32825526
Gun store workers are like bartenders. They think they have really important jobs when in reality car salesmen are a notch above them.

>Oh man of this customer even slightly disrespects me I'm going to ignore them and not take their money. That will show them as they take their money to my competition.
>>
>>32825555

It wasn't that bad anon, I just didn't get it cause I'm /noguns/.
>>
>>32825555
>Cashier's at 7-11 probably have better stories.

As a guy who ran a gas station/convenience store for a few years, this is undoubtedly true.

They are a nexus of fucked up happenings.
>>
>>32825804
story time?
>>
File: illestequipped.jpg (473KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
illestequipped.jpg
473KB, 901x1200px
>>32825804
>be me, work at Couche-Tard (French-Canadian gas station/convenience store that is open 24/7)
>work nights, on the weekends
>live in a small 20,000 people suburb, nothing really interesting happens besides drunk kids who come in after the bars close who want to illegally buy beer after 11pm
>but this one time
>be like 4am or something, I'm mopping the floor and rearranging stuff around the store
>drunk homeless guy shows up outside with a 2L carton of milk and a pillow case full of pennies
>I look at him through our locked doors
>he makes circles in the parking lot with the milk and places pennies around in circles as well
>he's constantly yelling like he's being chased by a ghost
>call the cops
>they get here 2 hours later, 1.75 hours after the dude left
>show the cops the footage from the cameras outside
>they laugh and leave
>become range buddies and go shooting together on the weekends with the cops
>>
What is it with gunstore employees forgetting that at the end of the day they work a retail job?
>>
>>32826146
Truth.
Know the differnce between a 50 year old gun shop employee and a 17 year old victoria's secret employee?

-the 17 year old victoria's secret employee is more likely to actually know what they are talking about when they sell you something.
>>
>>32826186
As someone who both buys guns and worked at a Victoria secret (doing stock and floor set stuff) I can confirm this.
>>
File: 14046546485.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14046546485.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>32825526
>look civie, I don't need you telling me what I need, I used these on the field and this is what I want. Get me one of these and I hope the laser is zeroed at 100 yards

Things that didn't happen for 500, Alex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.