[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I live in a very safe neighborhood do I still need a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: 026.jpg (565KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
565KB, 1280x960px
If I live in a very safe neighborhood do I still need a home defense gun?
>>
>>32822075

You act like criminals don't go to nice neighborhood's to commit crime.
>>
>>32822075
Perhaps even more so. Niggers like shiny things just like you and me. You have more shiny things in a nice neighborhood.
>>
File: karl.jpg (46KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
46KB, 373x332px
>>32822075
Why would you never not need a gun?
>>
>>32822075
No, but it's a very good idea to get one and practice with it anyway to take personal responsibility for your self defense and because you never know what may happen.

It's great to live in a safe place, why not be part of what makes a place safe and keeps it that way, rather then just enjoying the benefits of that safety?
>>
>>32822075

You should always have a firearm just in case.
>>
>>32822113
a libtard would say:

WAT?!?! MAKE A PLACE SAFER BY BRINGING A GUN INTO IT , WHERE'S THE LOGIC HUH?!?!?!?!! A GUN?!?!?! W HAA????!!!?? THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
>>
there's no where on earth where it isnt necessary to have a gun
>>
>>32822075
if you're naive enough to think that no one will ever mean you harm in your house (or in general) than nah. u gud
>>
>>32822092
>>32822101
this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFxOsUe0I8o
>>
>>32822133
It might be more helpful to not strawman the fuck out of libtards, as libtarded as they are, and instead lay out the arguments OP might expect from people that want to take his rights away.
>>
>>32822159
just poking fun...
>>
>>32822129
I agree he'd need one in a bad neighborhood but why have one if you know you're in a relatively safe place already?
>>
>>32822075
A nice neighborhood is a nice neighborhood to rob
>>
>>32822075
I live in a town with almost no crime. It's pretty sweet. Like one car a year gets stolen, and that's probably a teenager running off and daddy calling the cops to show them.

Inside that town I'm a mile from any major road, and there are nicer houses with nicer cars out front.

My house, not a target.

I have a few HD guns, the GF knows how to use them too, she's not a bad shot either.

Do I need one? No.
But I've got smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and a non slip finish in the bathtub too.
>>
>>32822075
She havea set? I wanna eat her farts.
>>
File: talk1.jpg (32KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
talk1.jpg
32KB, 400x395px
>>32822103
>Why would you never not need a gun?
>>
File: 1478756012096.jpg (68KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
1478756012096.jpg
68KB, 750x485px
>>32822075
>If I live in a very safe neighborhood do I still need a home defense gun?

Nope, you're good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
>>
>>32822221
her name is "Nutella"
>>
>>32822221
ditto
>>
>>32822075
that couch pattern is disgusting, it looks like a toddler smeared shit everywhere
>>
>>32822226

Don't worry about that, they had the police to protect them.
>>
Federal Judge Susan Dlott wrote the book on racial profiling in 2002.

Last week, she ripped it into one million tiny pieces when three black people broke into her $8 million Cincinnati home and started beating her and her 79-year old husband.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/federal_judge_who_outlawed_racial_profiling_is_victim_of_black_mob_violence.html
>>
>>32822250
It looks like it would make a great waterfowl camo pattern though
>>
Who knows if you will ever need it. But you are capable of keeping one safely aren't you?.. and if you need it it can save your life and more

Shooting is a great hobby and hunting is a great food source regardless
>>
>>32822205
because it's fun
>>
>>32822075
>bad guy breaks into your house
>"hold on, I'm calling the cops can you wait until they get here? prety pleeeez with sugar on top?"
>>
>>32822075
Give me your address I'll check the crime stats and let you know
>>
>>32822075
>need

No, you can try to use a samurai sword or a lance, perhaps a pike or cudgel.

Or you could just do like leftists and just hope you are never a victim and if you are, lay there to get robbed, raped and beaten by the wild negros; hoping they leave you alive.
>>
If you ever have to ask "do I need a gun", you're already cucked famalam.
>>
>>32822075
You don't need a gun as much, but you should still buy a gun. It's the same reason why you should buy a small fire extinguisher and a smoke alarm even if you're very careful with cigarettes, candles, and other burning things around your home. It's unlikely you'll ever start a fire, but on the off chance you do you'll be better off having invested in tools that can save your life.
>>
>>32822075
>NEED

A better question is if you want a gun. Don't get a gun if you don't want a gun. People who buy a gun and just leave it in their drawer hoping it will ward of danger like a talisman are what statistics are made out of.

If you can't see yourself going out to the range and practicing with it, or balk at the cost of things like training courses, ammo, and safes, a gun might not be for you.
>>
>>32822075
Until world peace has been established and every living being on the face of the universe has been rid of want and desire, and envy is just a distant, bitter memory, the one thing you'll always want is a gun.
>>
>>32822226
god damn, just watched the doc on yootoob - real sad shit
>>
>>32822075
If you're asking this question, you're on the wrong board, buddy. Of course you need a gun - you also put your seatbelt on and have your car's airbags activated. But a gun is not enough, you need training, too.
>>
>>32823079
>The Cheshire police response to the bank's "urgent bid" began with assessing the situation and setting up a vehicle perimeter. The police dawdled for more than half an hour, taking these preliminary measures, while the assailants were raping and murdering the women inside the house. The police made no effort to make the assailants aware of their presence.
You don't need a gun, they said. Just call the police, they said.
>>
>>32823150
the police are under no legal obligation to provide protection to anyone

SCOTUS said so in warren v. dc
>>
>>32822075
Talk to me after I rape your mouth.

Do I *need* a gun? Fucking liberals I swear to god.
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 700x2558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 700x2558px
>>
>>32822113
Going to add learning first aid to this as well
>>
>>32822205
Because safety is relative to the intentions of those around you. If your in a city of 1-10 million are you going to trust every single person enough to think that you will never be robbed?
>>
>>32822075
Do you lock your door at night?

If so, then yes
>>
>>32822075
Yes, people can travel.
>>
>>32822075
I live in a neighborhood where everyone generally leaves their doors unlocked and nothing really happens, but even then theres the occasional nigger that snoops around and steal shit from unlocked cars.
so yeah, it wouldn't hurt to have one around
>>
>>32822137

Underrated post
>>
You'll be fine without a gun, OP. The cops will protect you.

You don't need a fire extinguisher, either. Just call the fire department.
>>
>>32822075
She better shove that can up her ass
>>
>>32823485
Thats terrifying, sauce
>>
>>32822075
Fuck is she hot, like drag-your-dick-through-glass-to-hear-her-fart-through-a-walkie-talkie hot.

Please don't be CP.
>>
>>32822075
my weenee feels funny
>>
>>32822075
I'd smash the fucking shit out of that girl, and take no prisoners.
>>
>>32822159
This
>>
>>32822103
Hey there Karl, how ya been?
>>
>>32824871
You know she is, you know.
>>
>I wanna hear her fart
What the fuck, I'll never understand fartfags.
>>
All I want is a source. That's all anybody in this thread wants. We're all lurking, I'm just saying it.
>>
>>32823606
If I'm in a nice neighborhood, I'm sure I can trust the 100s of well-off people that live there
>>
"Nice" neighborhoods easily go downhill. It happens in every city nationwide. All it takes is one foreclosure and auntie Shaniqua can move in with her 16 cousins. Then property values plummet and boom, you're in the ghetto.
>>
>>32822205
>crime doesnt happen everywhere

Kek
>>
>>32825218
pls no
>>
>>32822075
No just give me your address, I'll take care of you.
>>
>>32825561
Crime doesn't happen everywhere at the same rate. If I feel that my neighborhood isn't threatened, it's my constitutional right to not own a firearm.
>>
>>32822205
Because crime happens in nice neighborhoods, especially in places with any significant population. I'm from one of the nicest neighborhoods in houston, and I can recall three separate instances where my home was broken into growing up. It was after the second burglary that my parents started keeping a gun out of the safe and within arms reach of their bed at all times.

"Nice neighborhood" loses all meaning when you realize that criminals do, in fact, have legs.
>>
>>32822212
>paying for a non slip finish

I appreciate your safe mindedness friend, but a nonslip tub mat can be had for 5 dollars
>>
>>32825519
I would Smurf that. So smurfing hard she'd be calling me papa Smurf.
>>
>>32822792
Don't listen to him.

They're natural scavengers, if you play dead it will only encourage them.
>>
>>32822075

absolutely

i used to live in a very safe neighborhood and in the past year it is now getting more "diverse"

i'm guessing the crime rate is going up too

op - why wait for trouble ? by then it is too late
>>
>>32824777
Trips don't lie. Better turn grand dad's hunting rifle in at the next buyback OP
>>
>>32825524
You aren't even then OP
>>
>>32825631
And it's my constitutional right to fuck your gold digging wife behind your back. What the fuck are you gonna do about it, shoot me?
>>
>>32822075
I'm in a pretty safe boat, do I need a life jacket?

I'm in a pretty safe car, do I need a seat belt?

I'm pretty sure my house wont burn down, do i need smoke alarms?

Go ahead, ask some more stupid questions.

Shit bait too
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 330x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 330x148px
>>32825759
This the largest, most luxurious, and safest ship EVER constructed, and it will be following an easy, well traveled, and *very* safe route to the Americas. Surely we don't *need* all those lifeboats, and they make for quite an eyesore on the upper decks to boot. Probably best just to get rid of them, what we *need* to do is ensure our passengers have the most pleasant voyage possible without having to gaze upon the ugly things!
>>
>>32825745
T. Man who was shot
>>
>>32825745
>What the fuck are you gonna do about it, shoot me?
>Quote from man shot.
>>
>>32825794
Fuck the Titanic and its light as fuck wooden doors that can't hold the weight of a skinny untalented screamer and a kind-of-chubby but in a cute way girl.
>>
What is the quintessential line of thought of a cuck when it comes to defend his mortgaged house, his wife with a pink tracksuit and his wife's son who excels at basketball at a young age?
>>
>>32822441
Couldn't have happened to a better person huh
Too bad she didn't die
liberal faggots
>>
>>32825866
>>32825847
But he doesn't need a gun, he lives in a nice neighborhood and it's his constitutional right not to own a gun
>>
>>32825884
What sank the titanic was the breaching of multiple subsurface watertight compartments, all at the same end of the ship, and the fact that the transverse bulkheads didn't go up through all the decks. Despite this, and taking damage above and beyond what she was designed to, she stayed afloat for a very long time, swnding out distress signals. At the time no ship carried enough lifeboats for all passengers, as it was assumed help would arrive quickly. In the Titanic's case it didn't, and the ship sank after quite a while with many still on board.
After the event sufficient lifeboats became a thing, and the sister ships (Brittanic and Olympic) were refitted with improved bulkheads.
>>
>>32822441
Man I didn't know you could fit that much sarcasm in a single article.
>>
>>32825884
>Kate Winslet
>Chubby
Burn in hell.
>>
>>32826034
As if every one of us ISNT hellbound
>>
>>32826147
He should burn slower.
>>
>>32822075
My neighborhood is safe because we're all armed and everyone knows it. People stay the fuck out and we're all happy. It's a little gun oasis inbetween the cbd and ghettos before you get to suburban hell.
>>
>>32822075
Define safe. The safest neighborhood is middle (and I mean middle) class one because you have dumbass bangers in the hood that shit where they eat bringing problems around and the rich neighborhoods are where we would go to steal stuff.
>>
>>32822137
underrated
>>
>>32824863
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
>>
>>32822075
you are more likely to have your shit jacked if your neighborhood is poor. ask how much money your household makes. if you are not making over 75k, then get a fucking gun, because you are not actually that safe.
>>
>>32822075

Yes
>>
File: 1427749459677.png (277KB, 502x419px) Image search: [Google]
1427749459677.png
277KB, 502x419px
>>32825745
>believe a kid on /k/ can actually fuck anyones wife

My wife would laugh at your little boy penis. Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>32822075
Not if your neighborhood is in a nice country.
>>
>>32822075
Would impregnate. And I'm not even that into white chicks.
>>
What do her feet smell like, bros?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.