[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Yankee Marshal is a faggot, both literally and figura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yankee.marshall.carry_.gun_.jpg (92KB, 410x229px) Image search: [Google]
yankee.marshall.carry_.gun_.jpg
92KB, 410x229px
I know Yankee Marshal is a faggot, both literally and figuratively, but this is going too far even for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykn17v9z-7o

TL;DW - You need to donate to a "gun channel's" (his) patreon because Jewtube doesn't pay enough monies. Otherwise guns will disappear from social media and we'll be living in Australia.
>>
he is right thouhg, directly supporting the people putting out the message and content you like is by far the best and most direct way to bolter public opinion
>>
>>32817870
Either people support content creators or companies do. It's all done for a bottom line. He just framed it poorly. I still won't throw cash at him though
>>
>>32817870
why cant this faggot get aids and dies. god put aid here to wipe out the faggots and iv drug users.
>>
>>32817870
Don't like him, don't watch him. Simple enough.
>>
>>32817870
Reminder that homosexual/faggot/sodomite/pedophile are synonyms and you shouldn't give this guy views. Think of the children senpai.
>>
>>32817870

I'm not even willing to click the link.

He invests nothing in his videos from what I have seen. It's all clickbait vlogging with a gun in his hand. If he doesn't get paid enough it's because his content sucks.
>>
>>32817870
Fuck him. No one forced him to start a channel and continue to spend his time and money into it. He shouldn't beg his viewers. That's horse shit.
>>
>>32818214
I watch him for the cringe, and even then only occasionally.
>>32818086
>>32817895
Why should I pay him, or anyone, for giving a five minute talk about a handgun he was going to buy anyway? If you're actually into guns as a hobby doing a youtube channel on the side should only cost time, since you'll be buying new guns and shooting anyway.
>>32818106
Reminder that Reagan invented aids. Whether or not he was divinely inspired is up for debate.
>>
>>32817870
hes literally just either a massive troll and or retarded
>"you dont need gun training, it's unnecessary!"
>"constitutional carry is bad because itd just be a bunch of untrained people carrying!"

though my personal favorite is

>"a hangfire can cause a revolver to kaboom and somehow you need to unironically take this into account in the real world"
>>
File: good.jpg (117KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
117KB, 400x400px
Maybe if we ignore him he'll kill himself.
>>
When is Mike Pense gonna gas him???
>>
>>32817870
I do though, but for actually good content like Inrange, forgotten weapons and c&rsenal, and even then mostly because they don't threaten to pull the show if you don't.

Nobody forces people like him to be a YouTube personality for money, he can always get a regular job like everyone else too.
>>
anybody who makes youtube videos for a living is cancer
>>
>>32817870
So... You're a fucking loser. You think I care about your jewtube. Shut your fucking stupid dicksuck mouth.
>>
I don't see how these people think they are advancing gun rights. I listen to them and it's nothing but one upmanship, autistic arguing, and edgy trolling for controversy.
>>
>>32817870
>reviews the Ruger American Pistol
>compares it to the SR9 instead of the P320
>doesn't even mention that it's a modular pistol with a serialized FCG separate from the grip
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.