[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember there was an episode of King of the Hill where Dale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: gribblegun.gif (2MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
gribblegun.gif
2MB, 400x296px
I remember there was an episode of King of the Hill where Dale mentioned a guy had actually been kicked out of the gun club for loving guns too much.

Have you ever met anyone who loved guns too much /k/?
>>
Tfw i've never met anyone who truly loves guns more than me.
>>
>>32811054
You ever seen a guy fuck a milsurp receiver? What about a well drawn out picture comic of a two rifles fucking? /k/ would get kicked out of a range of we showed our power level.
>>
>loving guns too much
That's not possible, and Dale knows it too. He was deliberately feeding the gubmint agents false information to take the heat off gun clubs and ranges.
>>
>Back in high school had this dude who was obsessed with guns in my AP Chemistry class
>This would have been fine by itself, but it resulted in non-stop gun-talk from this kid
>It wasn't even good gun-talk, it was just straight up lies about guns he had never shot and shooting skills he did not possess
>Claimed he had a bunch of shooting records in the state of Texas (I grew up in Iowa and this guy did too)
>Chemistry teacher made the mistake of mentioning he was a gun owner
>Kid kept asking him about his guns and inviting the teacher shooting

I think all that dumb kid actually owned was a .22 and an air rifle (I went over to his house for a group project and did not see a single gun or gun safe, and one dude I knew had gone shooting with him), but he talked like he owned the world's largest arsenal.
>>
>>32811139
fucking hate those people.
>>
>>32811139
I knew someone like that. Although he was more in love with war more than the guns I guess.

I was assigned to the same lab group in bio class one year, and he wouldn't shut up about guns and war. There were 4 people in a group, myself and one other has to leave to study with other groups. The only other person left with him couldn't find a group becuase he was the asshole of the class. They sort of become friends after that I guess, since they only hung out with each other. The teacher didn't give a shit that one lab group only had 2 people and two others had 5.

Being a country with restrictions to gun ownership, he couldn't own a real AR, so he just pours money into airshit. He could buy anything that isn't a centerfire rifle, but he rather just airshit instead so he could go out and play with them. He does go to gun ranges and rent guns to shoot though.
>>
File: Sledge-Hammer-TV-series.jpg (36KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Sledge-Hammer-TV-series.jpg
36KB, 500x490px
>>32811054
You can never [spoiler]love[/spoiler] your guns TOO much.
>>
>>32812175
well I fucked that up. i'm going to bed.
>>
File: 20170127_181344.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_181344.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Just picked her up the other day and I know it's going to be a great relationship. I know she's older, and she's seen some better days, but she's clean, she's got no issues, and she's a workhorse.
>>
>>32811139
/k/ as fuck
>>
>>32811054
I'm kinda afraid I'm that guy.
>>
>>32811054
>TIL people watched KOTH
>>
>>32813752
You didn't watch King of the Hill? What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>32813752
>>32814027
I'd much rather watch a show all about Dale and his gunclub buddies tbdesu. Dale and Cotton were the best parts of the entire series.
>>
>>32811139
>Although he was more in love with war

This reminds me of a kid who was equally as awful as gun-lies kid. Military lies kid. I only had a few dealing with this kid, but they were all terrible. People who actually had him in their classes hated him even more. He constantly talked about the military. It was about 50% "MILITARY IS THE GREATEST THING EVER TALK" and 50% lies that made the kid in my chemistry class look truthful.

His lies involved things like training the Navy SEALS on weekends or helping the army investigate something.

Oddly enough he didn't join the school's JROTC program and didn't join the military right out of high school. He worked some sort of manual labor job for a few years. He did eventually join the army and I believe he's still there.
>>
File: 136g9s.jpg (61KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
136g9s.jpg
61KB, 500x378px
>>32812185
>because /k/ doesn't get to have spoilers
>>
File: ronnie_YES.png (91KB, 266x259px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie_YES.png
91KB, 266x259px
>>32812999
>seen some better days
She's a beauty, anon. You're lucky to have her.
>>
>>32812175
>>
"Hank's Jacket is So Desert Storm"
>>
>>32814637
HECK of a shotgun
>>
>>32814172
He sounds like the kind of dude who would read Soldier of Fortune magazine.
>>
Dale Gribble's EDC
>>
>>32815776
>No pocket sand

Is this Korean animators?
>>
>>32811139
Are you from Boone County? I swear I knew the same kid.
>>
>>32816188
Scott county.

There's probably one in every school.
>>
File: IMG_3209.png (145KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3209.png
145KB, 500x313px
>>
File: Dale.jpg (68KB, 860x693px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
68KB, 860x693px
>>32811054
No
>>
>>32816363
Gah, that's terrible trigger discipline.
>>
I used to know this guy who would only talk about guns and how big his dick supposedly was. He was borderline retarded and thought he was hot shit just because his dad had a desert eagle. Last I heard he was driving a snowplow.
>>
>>32815776
Is that a .22LR revolver?
>>
>>32811139
I know these people

>tfw in 6th grade some kid claimed he had an rpg, GOLD UZI, and an ak-47
>>
>>32816340
Probably true. I seriously have almost the exact experience though with the chemistry teacher and everything.
>>
>>32816878
Why do people do this shit? Does it really provide any social status in school? I don't remember
>>
>>32817101
They think it will provide social status but everyone just recognizes them as jumbo liars
>>
How do I fuck my Mossberg
>>
>>32811054
my buddy who essentially forced me, a man who had never fired a gun before, to go with him to shooting ranges, twice.
claimed i did exceptionally well for a first timer, not sure if he was just trying to keep my ego intact
he paid for everything. i was not happy to find out the costs were at least $100 each time
>>
>>32811074
Same
>>
>>32814073
>>
>>32811054
I only talked about guns to my fiend who regularly browsed /mu/ and /wg/ and another friend who browsed /b/ and a couple other boards
We all talked about our interests but I never claimed ridiculous stupid shit, I just talked mostly about guns I saw on Forgotton weapons and black powder
>>
>>32814027
Boggle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTdxPliBdZs
>>
>>32811054
>this whole thread
>no pics of mc nig jizzing on his riafu
>>
>>32817744

Every time I have taken some one new shooting, it's been around $50 in ammo for just them. Tell them not to worry about it their first time, or they can pick up the lunch bill.

He was probably just being friendly, it worked obviously, because now you are here.
>>
>>32817896
nobody wants to post it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.