[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say that there you had no limitations as to what materials could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: frozoneTrio_A.jpg (26KB, 259x550px) Image search: [Google]
frozoneTrio_A.jpg
26KB, 259x550px
Say that there you had no limitations as to what materials could be used for weapons or defence.
What would your super suit be like?
>>
>>32810261
I would be a Hydrogen Fucking Bomb
>>
Cubic zirconium plating would look rad as fuck
>>
a tank
>>
You know how they recycle those CapriSun pouches?
Yeah.
>>
>>32810261
It would NOT have a cape
>>
File: penis-suit1.jpg (96KB, 307x600px) Image search: [Google]
penis-suit1.jpg
96KB, 307x600px
>>32810261
>>
Neutronium
Neutronium everywhere
>>
>>32810536
motherfucker needs an IV after sex
>>
Very thick titanium alloy, depleted uranium, and kevlar under armor.
>>
>>
>>32810588
that would weight trillions of tonnes.
>>
>>32810261
multi layered force field armor.
>>
layered graphene, aka 2d stacked carbon, aka the strongest material there is
>>
>>32811748
Depends on if you're talking about neutronium as in the fictional or real substance.
If the fictional substance, it shouldn't be that heavy.
If the real substance, it's possible more heavy but the weight wouldn't even be the biggest concern.
The biggest concern would be that whatever planet you are on or near would have the side of it facing you liquidised with the sheer amount of energy your armour releases as it decays.
Though maybe the explosive force from the decay would rapidly propel the decaying neutrons away from the planet, leaving it only mildly toasted.
>>
I'd wear a suit made from the singularities of black holes.
>>
>>32810261

I'd come as close as is possible to a mjolnir suit. Im not looking to seal club. Just beat ass in style
>>
File: 11175310244_a5a10bfe18_b.jpg (489KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
11175310244_a5a10bfe18_b.jpg
489KB, 1024x768px
>>32810261
Magically infused god-materials that let me take the form of some kind of cutie waifu animu goddess, with lace and bright colors, and not my own disgusting hairy flesh. Where the will to win, and the desire to protect directly translates into combat ability. I have some kind of overpowered weapon that SHOULD be antiquated, but due to weeb magick, plot, and a complete defecation on thermodynamics, destroys anything that opposes me.

Something where I matter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.