[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a .22lr bolt gun and I have been looking pretty hard at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (92KB, 1419x501px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
92KB, 1419x501px
I want a .22lr bolt gun and I have been looking pretty hard at pic related. I already have a 10/22 so mag compatibility will be nice.

Anyone have any experience with these?
>>
File: ruger american.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ruger american.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
>>32806528
great little plinkers and its nice not to need another type of magazine. my savage mark 2 has been sitting in the closet since i picked this up. people also go on and on about the CZ but i've shot one still might be worth a look tho.

on annoying thing tho is bx-25's will always jam around round 12 or so.
>>
>>32806621
I've heard some people say they have no problems with the BX mags and others say they often jam. I wonder if it is the ammo or what.
>>
>>32807880
Not sure, I've used just about all the sub 22 stuff I can find, bulk rem, federal and CCI. Maybe they fixed something? IDK, it doesnt really bother me as I prefer the flat rotary mags to begin with.
>>
>>32806621
My interest in the CZ is mainly because it's pretty. I want one of the full stock variants.
>>
>>32806621
First ever .22 was a CZ (forget model number but it was a lr bolt action), and I can not advise getting one. Was shooting benchrest competitions with it and the grouping was not consistent whatsoever. It also liked to jam cause the ejector wasn't strong enough to get the spent casings clear of the receiver.
>>
>>32808365
sounds like ammo and a noob owner who never cleaned his firearm. cz is the way to go OP.
>>
>>32806528

what kind of laminated wood is that?
>>
CZ. My 452 Varmint lives up to the hype.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.