[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bubba is becoming sentient. Bubba knows that it's ruining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0287.jpg (190KB, 640x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
190KB, 640x994px
Bubba is becoming sentient. Bubba knows that it's ruining good rifles. And I won't lie I'm pretty fucking mad about it.
>>
>>32804104
Literal autism. Let people do what they want, stay mad poorfag.
>>
>>32804104
That is not okay
>>
>>32804104

Seriously. Who cries about sks'.
>>
>>32804272
It's not autism it's just being upset about seeing something you don't like.
>>
>>32804286
>who cries about mausers, they're everywhere
>who cries about m1 carbines, they're everywhere
>who cries about enfields, they're everywhere
now that the mosin is nearing or broken the 150$ barrier, why are you people still "who cares" about these rifles?
>>
>>32804341
>getting upset about what other people do in their free time
Autism or at least aspergers go back to /r9k/
>>
>>32804368
Except for his free time is being spent ruining the market for milsurp rifles.
>>
>>32804272
>poorfag
I could buy 10 of those pieces of shit and I still think the bubba in OPs post should really quit ruining guns.

You're fucking retarded. Never post here again.
>>
>>32804642
>can only buy 10
Yeah you're a poorfag
U retards really get salty over this? I'm bout to buy 50 and bubba the fuck out of them to spite you autists
>>
>>32804682
>wants 50 sks out of spite
Go ahead an buy 50. It doesn't make you any less retarded.

Stop fucking posting. I can smell your trailer from here, faggot.
>>
>>32804682
>hurr i can buy 50
Thats not the point retard. Fuck off my /k/ if you think ruining guns is ok.
>>
>>32804614
>don't do what you want with your property because my feelings
And I bet your the type to argue with liberals about assault weapons bans and magazines
>>
>>32804104
>bubba'ing a Tula
>ever
holy hell I hate bubba sometimes
>>
>>32804957
I didn't say I don't think he should be able to do it. I just think that it's retarded.
>>
>>32804104
It's been refurbished, it has zero historical value now so who cares? That's why the whole muh history argument doesn't work with moisins.
>>
>>32804104
He's probably in Canada and just bubbaing a shitty Norinco or something.
>>
A 1950's SKS is hardly a museum piece.

If you want a shooter, check head space, function, and replace all worn parts. If you want to collect, preserve the piece carefully, so your children can pawn it for drug money.

Plus, nugget fans are mostly retards.
>>
>>32804754
>ruining
>>
>>32804682
>wasting thousands of dollars just to spite an anonymous poster on the internet who you will never meet and likely never see again after this thread

With money sense like that, you're either a trust fund kiddie or a larper.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.