[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many cars could a rampaging tank drive over before it ge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How many cars could a rampaging tank drive over before it gets stuck?

This poor sap didn't realize that concrete > tanks apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo
>>
>>32804003
Concrete loses to tanks, but tanks lose to air. He got the tank wedged on top of concrete where it was suspended off the ground.
He came in at a bad angle, if he'd hit that head on he would have blown right through the concrete barricade. Instead he barely skimmed it and his own momentum and centered the tank on top of the divide.
>>
>>32804003
>guy was a tank driver in the army
>Chooses to run onto a Dragon tooth

fucking amateurs
>>
>>32804003
>Summary execution of the driver
Dat due process.
>>
>>32804128

Fleeing felon rule
Self defense
Defense of others
>>
>>32804128
>>32804177
Also,
>police mistook him for a dog
>>
File: swTq4nM.jpg (13KB, 334x250px)
swTq4nM.jpg
13KB, 334x250px
>>32804284
>>
that was fucking awesome
>>
>>32804177
How does any of this apply to someone in an immobilised tank with no ammo?
>>
>>32804588

The guy was activiley trying to free it which would have let him continue his rampage on a packed freeway
>>
>>32804588
He wasn't taking that tank on a Sunday drive, man.
>>
>>32804611
So you're saying they shot him in the back while unarmed.
>>
>>32804284
kek
>>
>>32804128
Fuck him. One less asshole helping ruin the tank hobby is fine with me. Although that was a stolen tank, MV collecting in the US is already limited because unlike the Brits and others, Uncle Sugar won't sell tanks and APCs to the public.
>>
>>32804588
You are stupid and I hope an AD blows your shitposting face the fuck off you drooling mongtarded waste of flesh. There was zero reason to save the driver who could have had a side arm or possibly gotten the tank off the barrier. Enemies should be shot, including your despicably ignorant self. How dare you be so fucking stupid? Siding with a mentally defective tank-stealing thief makes you worse than most niggers. Are you a nigger too? A bitch? No white man who thinks like you do deserves to draw breath.
>>
>>32804644
A vehicle is a weapon. Paris, anyone?
>>
>>32804658
>MV collecting in the US is already limited because unlike the Brits and others, Uncle Sugar won't sell tanks and APCs to the public.

SHALL
>>
>>32804696
Come on man, at least try.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI
>>
>>32804003
>police and TV narrator worry about the weapons
>think the driver can fire the weapons

son...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.