[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know much about guns but I had this idea. Sawed off sotguns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sawed.png (160KB, 894x468px) Image search: [Google]
sawed.png
160KB, 894x468px
I dont know much about guns but I had this idea. Sawed off sotguns are illegal because it makes the gun way too powerful, so what if I were to take a glock and saw it off in the same way? Why don't more people do this, assuming it works?
>>
>>32801754
Now you're playing fire, kid. This shit is WMD level shit. I'd be careful if I were you.
>>
File: 1478491599843.png (308KB, 484x422px) Image search: [Google]
1478491599843.png
308KB, 484x422px
>>32801754
>it makes the gun way too powerful
>>
>>32801772
that image just about made me piss myself you fat fuck
>>
short answer is you've cut off the recoil spring, so it won't cycle. now leave this board forever
>>
>>32801754
Glawks are one time use weapons. You just pull the pin and toss it.
>>
>>32801754
Muzzle velocity.

Sawn off shotguns are illegal because you can conceal them

Back when the passed the national firearms act and the organized crime bills

They had issues with the mafia using sawn off shotguns to kill, Thompson submachine guns and suppressors to poach livestock.

Since most low ranking criminals didn't have a ton of money they imposed a $200 tax stamp to own those weapons.
>>
File: carefull bait.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
carefull bait.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>32801754
>>
>>32801754
Look, a grenade with a shorter fuse!
>>
Now attach a barrel shroud so you can add more firepower
>>
>>32801815
and a silencer so you dont get detected on the minimap of the police
>>
>>32801815
and the extended clip that turns it into a full auto gun
>>
>>32801815
and make it full auto for non stop warfare
>>
>>32801786
>>Since most low ranking criminals didn't have a ton of money they imposed a $200 tax stamp to own those weapons.
>>Assumes criminals follow laws.

Nice going there.
>>
File: g1726-0.jpg (70KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
g1726-0.jpg
70KB, 1024x742px
You're chopping off the wrong end.
>>
>>32802644
NYC logic, right there.
>>
>>32801754
>I dont know much about guns
Understatement of the year.
>>
>>32801815
Don't forget ACOG and laser sights that make the bullets more accurate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.