[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I stuck a round in a barrel like pic related and then assembled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-01-27 11.31.11.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-27 11.31.11.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
If I stuck a round in a barrel like pic related and then assembled the pistol. Would that be a way of carrying with a round in the chamber without the possibility of an ND given that it isn't cocked?
>>
>>32793346

How would you cock the gun without ejecting the round?
>>
wut
>>
>>32793395
My pistol doesn't need to be racked all the way back to cock. So it wouldn't eject the round
>>
>>32793475
Do you think you would be able to do that in a very stressful situation?
>>
>>32793346
What is double feed, Alex?
>>
it would work but why would you do that. as long as you have a good holster and trigger discipline you should never have a ND. plus if you need to pull out your gun its probably an emergency and may not have time to cock or rack a round in the chamber.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>32793346
Sometimes 'thinking outside the box' to solve problems is just 'being retarded'

You've solved one problem but potentially created 2 or 3 more serious issues. (She swallowed the spider to catch the fly....). Stop being retarded and just
>>32793766
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Nope. Once you close the slide, the extra or would smash on the back of the case and eventually fuck it up.
>>
>>32794659
Extractor *
>>
File: 1481607468997.png (311KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481607468997.png
311KB, 429x360px
>>32793346
>>
Just decock the gun you retard.

>inb4 striker fire

Lol
>>
>>32794659
>>32794668
Where did this come from? Do you people not know how extractors work?
>>
so you want to load your striker fired gun without cocking it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.