[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about a Beretta 92s for a truck gun? One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Picture48.jpg (66KB, 878x572px) Image search: [Google]
Picture48.jpg
66KB, 878x572px
What do you guys think about a Beretta 92s for a truck gun? One of theses and 2 30 round high caps in the center console doesn't sound too bad to me. They're selling for $299ish and my tax refund is projected at $302.
>>
They don't work with 30 rounders.
>>
>>32792874
>paycheck to paycheck.
>>
File: hickok.draco_.jpg (105KB, 410x229px) Image search: [Google]
hickok.draco_.jpg
105KB, 410x229px
>>32792874
so you want a beretta or you want a cheap gun with 30 rounds?
why not a draco?
>>
>>32792874
They don't make 30rd mags for the 92s
>>
>>32792874
>truck gun
fag
>>
> truck gun

B8 thread, anyone below me are dumb enough to respond.

ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>32792874
Thinking about picking one up after my first handgun purchase.

In Canada handguns are nothing but range toys anyway, want to put some Wooden S.T.A.R.S grips on it.
>>
>>32793044
>>32792936
If you dremel the catch out they do (:
>>
>>32793172
And then they will jam. The mag catch down there will interfere with the cartridges going down that far. That's why you can't find any factory mags over 15 rounds that Beretta recommends for the 92S. You are also extremely limited in aftermarket options- only one company makes new grips, the barrel and guide rod are the same as on the 92FS, the hammer and trigger might be the same, but the safety, sights, slide, and frame are different.
>>
>>32793965
Didn't think about that. I guess the follower binds? I know promag makes some high caps but I hear the springs are trash.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.