[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you say the major gun manufacturers have progressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MuhGlockFawty.jpg (271KB, 1370x779px) Image search: [Google]
MuhGlockFawty.jpg
271KB, 1370x779px
How would you say the major gun manufacturers have progressed over the last 10 25 and 50 years? Who's gotten better? Who's gotten worse?
>>
>sig: worse but theyve come back wonderfully since the MHS deal

>HK: overpriced,solid as fuck

>remington: KeKeKeK

>savage: taken off and soaring

>ruger: family mans gun; great product

>mossberg: shotguns good
Everything else=meme

>CZ: really great actually

>Glock: BTFO but good shit

>S&W: need to stick to revolvers tbqh, good shit tho

>beretta: BTFO but decent

>Springfield: super nice shit, can be pricey
>>
>taurus

Eh?

>walther
Get one

>winchester
Get one if you a hick

Rooty tooty point and YEEEEHAW
>>
>S&W
Went off the deep end with their cuckhole locks in their revolvers. Quality has continually gone downhill since the 90s.

>HK
High cost, low benefit. Still doesn't know how to make a burger release.

>Sig
Good stuff

>Remington
clusterfucked

>Walther
master race

>Glock
One hit wonder
>>
Although we live in an era of plastic 9s, Browning and Colt's 100+-year-old designs are still State Of The Art.
>>
>SIG: Good.

>HK: OK.

>CZ: Excellent.

>S&W: Getting steadily shittier.

>Taurus: Shit. Can suck a million dicks.

>Springfield: Good.

>Ruger: Good.

>Walther: Excellent.

>Glock: Boring.

>Remington: Trash as of late.

>Mossberg: Good.
>>
>>32790227

>not at all

There you go.

Zero innovation; zero boundary pushing.
>>
So did ruger improve as a result of bill ruger not running it anymore? How long was he actually involved with the company and it's fudd policies?
>>
>>32790227
>>32790227

Bushmaster: used to be great, now absolute shit

Remington: used to be the standard, now trash quality control

S&W: used to be god tier revolvers, now they are cucked tier revolvers and ok everything else

Beretta: in my opinion used to be good but isnt keeping up with the times, they are butthurt the military didnt even look at their shitty upgraded m9

Taurus: always shit, but their revolvers are good for the price

Hi-point: shitty shit unless you are the poorest of fags. My dad owns two and i dont know why, but they work.

Colt: cucked and bankrupt. Used to be good and now overpriced trash

Kimber: overpriced niche shit, for rich meme fags only.

All the manufacturers above i would never buy from either because of principle or because its shit.
Now for the good ones

Arsenal: good quality, used to be affordable and now overpriced for what you get compared to competition, but this will be argued infinitely.

Benelli: always been good, expensive but many of their guns are god tier

Browning:good shit, owned by fn?

Century: had some bad qc in the past but getting better. some guns are very good for price

FN: always good shit but expensive and no fucks are given because of juicy military contracts

Glock: perfection

Hk: expensive but always good

Keltec: king of meme guns, used to have but qc but getting better with innovative designs

Marlin- forte in lever actions, good shit

Mossburg: great shotguns

Ruger: always good, everyone should own a 10/22

Sako:good shit

Savage: good rifles for the price

Sig:good shit and gonna be doing very well with new contract for the 320

Springfield:always good

Walter: always good

Winchester:always good
>>
>>32790227
>Beretta
About the same tbqh familia
>Colt
Overpriced as fuck, though still pretty solid.
>FN
Really stepped up their game, went from great to superb in the last 50 years or so
>Ruger
Better, and they were always good outside of Bill Ruger's memeing and Mini 14 accuracy concerns so that's saying something
>Smith and Wesson
Diversified their lineup quite nicely. Working man's brand.
>>
>>32791063
How is the longer list in perfect alphabetical order, and the short list so random?
>>
What about FMK?

Are they at least decent now?
>>
>>32791063
>claims Beretta is shit when all of their modern guns except for the 3032 are good
>claims S&W is shit when their current revolvers have better tolerances, closer clearances, and greater mechanical strength than at any time in the past
>claims Century is worth buying
>claims Marlin is worth buying despite the fact that it's the same company as Remington
>claims Sig is good despite their Remington-tier QC failures and obnoxious marketing of Moron Labia and Gay Pride edition guns
>claims Springfield is good when they don't even make guns but import them from Brazil and Croatia

Dumb fucking fudd: the post
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (190KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
190KB, 1200x859px
>>32790227
>DURR Taurus is shit

Love the salty Glockfag butthurt of people that bought into the Glock meme and feel the need to circlejerk how "terrible" Taurus is. Modern day Taurus handguns are great and can be had nee for $200-$250. I'll spend what I've saved over a Glock on extra mags/ammo/range time/more guns.

Owner of PT111 G2 9mm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.