[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you think you met /k/ommandos IRL >Shooting with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_20170126_170556.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_170556.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
ITT: Times you think you met /k/ommandos IRL

>Shooting with buddy
>Other friend runs up yelling about burning car in parking area
>Wtf.jpeg
>Run up to find pic related
>After cops and fire department arrive, go back to shooting
>When we're done one cop is hanging around, helping to get burned out car towed
>He notices as my friend puts my SLR104 in my car
>Immediately recognizes it as an SLR
>Get into discussion about AKs after tow truck leaves
>He has many
>He mentions Rob Ski and several different obscure AK companies
>Calls Century arms "drunk monkeys"
>Shows me pictures of his horribly out of spec SAM7SF that keyholed at 20 yards
>Had a marine tattoo
>A few other little /k/ comments
>Don't want to ask and sound autismal if he doesn't know what /k/ is

If you're that officer from Wagoner, hey man. Meth heads be tripping.
>>
>>32789861
Met a /k/omrade recently at a bonfire party. We were all drunk, hooting and hollering, I screamed ANUUUUUU and this dude goes CHEEEKI BREEEEKIIII.

One thing led to another and now we're fuck buddies.
>>
>>32790794
Filthy homos should not be allowed to make stalker references. Go away
>>
>>32790811
Nigga all Stalkers would be gay as fuck
>>
Saw an orbit of hamplanets at one of PA's state game lands shooting ARs. Figure they lurk /arg/ and/or whatever Reddit's equivalent is.
>>
>>32790794
>This will never happen to you

Kill me.
>>
>>32790920
This. There are no women in the entire genre.
>>
Met some /k/omrades at an Anime convention, Anime Weekend Atlanta, they were some awesome guys.
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (714KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
714KB, 2048x1536px
Ive done a couple trades with one.
He really likes to post his guns in a bath tub.
Honestly it looks like a very bath tub tho.
>>
>working gun counter at a decently /k/ location ofa big box chain
>random dude walks up with IT systems fleece pullover
>talks for twenty minutes about what visiting Asian is like
>including Thai prostitutes
>"heh they used to think Glocks could pass metal detectors and get on airplanes"
>makes a comment about how he still has black talons
>makes fun of people for buying mini-14's and how much he hates anybody that doesn't build their own AR
I think I may have met one.
>>
File: 20160917_142344.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_142344.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>32789861
Poor pathy :( rip good little suv
>>
>>32789861
Fat gun counter jockey at Johnny's True Value in Harlingen, TX. Also was at a range and the guy 3 lanes over was a 400 lbs anime autist with a nugget with a muzzle device, I know he's here somewhere, but never spoke to him. Seemed like an okay guy, but gave off too many wierd vibes.
>>
>>32789861
>a burnt D21
I didn't want this.
>>
>>32792971
I know the feel friend im the anon who posted the pathy above
>>
there was a dude by himself with what appeared to be sweatpats and a flecktarn coat at the mexican place i ate at tuesday. does that count?
>>
>>32791221
REEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE MY MINI
>>
>>32789861
>be bow tech for local sporting goods store
>fat kid/guy (no idea on actual age, looked to be ~20 but acted 10) shows up with mom to get a bow they bought at a pawn shop set up
>kid smells like cat piss, stutters, is completely covered in animal hair, keeps going on and on about how the bow will be his "home defense" weapon
>work with kid for like an hour, keeps asking me which broadhead would be best for killing dindus. He actually said dindus.
>has never shot a bow before, literally have to teach him how to hold it
>can only draw 25lbs, couldn't even fully draw my draw-length tester bow, which is literally a fiberglass stick and ~27lbs
>literally tells me "I don't know what the bow's set to, but no mortal man could draw it"--bow only goes to 65lbs and is set somewhere in the mid 50's, draw it with ease in front of him, get bug-eyed stare
>literally said "no mortal man"
>bow case covered in a combination of animu stickers and Ted Nugent stickers (the Nugent stickers were probably on there when he got it, pretty sure the case came with the bow)
>keep trying to talk him out of using a bow for HD, he's insistent that a broadhead would "do more damage" than any gun could

99.9% sure he was both autistic and legit retarded.
>>
>>32789861
/k/ needs a secret handshake
>>
>>32793239
Oh, also, his mom spent literally the entire time bitching about how long it took. Started bitching before he even had the bow out of the case.

I seriously wanted to tell her that if her autistic crotchfruit would shut up for 5 consecutive seconds it wouldn't take as long.

100% sure he's either from /k/ or /pol/, there's no doubt in my mind.
>>
>>32793273
thumbs up the arse at 20 paces
>>
>at the range 3 months ago
>mostly old fudds, but see a guy who looks my age
>walk over and say hello
>see a /k/ patch on his range bag
>talk briefly about 4chan, and then he fulls out a fucking SVD
>that's the only rifle he owns
>he let's me shoot his 6k gun
>give him vz58
>he invites me to shoot 3 gun but I have class

Overall pretty good
>>
File: why.jpg (33KB, 250x413px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
33KB, 250x413px
>>32793273
>actually wanting to meet these kind of autists IRL
>>
>>32793339
he shoots 3 gun with an SVD?
>>
>>32793474
Do you not?
>>
File: bqrqw3a4uray.jpg (29KB, 1199x199px) Image search: [Google]
bqrqw3a4uray.jpg
29KB, 1199x199px
>>32789861
>innalgs 2 years ago
>talking to owner about lack of Saigas
>gay couple comes in
>obese neckbeard and skinnyfat autist in flecktarn
>we halt our conversation to observe this spectacle
>they walk over to the rifle racks, examine a Tapco'd Yugo SKS
>begin talking about their budget
>"look at this old milsurp SKS"
>"its 250, we only have 350 right now"
>"but it looks so fun"
>they take it off the wall
>bring it over to the counter and ask to buy it
>don't have enough money in their card
>walk out

Not very interesting, but they looked straight out of a nuggestfest picture
>>
>>32793239
"What broadhead would be best for killing Dindu's"

I would have actually laughed pretty hard if that was someone over 20 who wasn't autistic as fuck and smelled like cat piss.
>>
>>32793474
A True Kommando.
>>
Not a /k/ommando but a moment.
>Buying a cheap ass pocket gun because 25acp is adorable.
>Guy next to me is looking at $800 single action revolver in 45LC.
>We both buy stuff at the same time, fill out paperwork etc.
>While checking out he asks "does it take .45?"
>Blurt out it shoots 45LC
>"What's the difference?"
>..."it's a longer cartridge with more power"
You think for a $800 purchase you'd at least Google search the gun quickly.
>>
>>32791143
>Anime convention
>Anime Weekend Atlanta
>they were some awesome guys
fucking kys you fag
>>
>>32793619
only in my dreams
>>
>>32793975
some 45LC will work 45acp via moon clips. even some production line guns have this feature. S&W and Ruger have both put out models with this feature. obviously a single-action isn't going to have this feature, but I can understand the origin of his question.
your explanation of why it can't, being based on the length of the cylinder, is equally retarded though.
>>
>>32793988
>kys
Kill yourself.
>>
>>32793273
Slav Squat with ensuing "Ahh Nu Cheeki Breeki Iv Damke"

If its a western spy squat then shoot that motherfucker.
>>
File: mommy.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>32794429
Imagining this playing out, fucking kek
>>
>>32789861
We just had a mini meet out there last weekend. Weird shit.
>>
File: autistic screeching.jpg (44KB, 552x469px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.jpg
44KB, 552x469px
>>32794429
>>32794903
>/k/ meets in real life
>That post
>>
>>32793239
So...
Hypothetically speaking, what would be the best broadhead for killing dindus?
>>
File: necoconeco.jpg (17KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
necoconeco.jpg
17KB, 564x423px
At my local indoor range I saw a potential autist from here. Dude was like 6 foot plus and kinda tubby. Had a low power level Goodsmile Company t shirt on (just black shirt with orange text and some kana) and curly jew hair. His neckbeard went all the way around to the back of his neck. I don't know how it was physically possible. He looked like he was third wheeling with some couple. I was hoping he wasn't about to shoot the place up, or himself or something.
>>
>>32793273
We already have one, we just grab each others dicks.
>>
File: france1940greentext.png (50KB, 609x333px) Image search: [Google]
france1940greentext.png
50KB, 609x333px
Lowkey I think my cousin is a /k/ommando. We chill about every other weekend and I've only recently gotten into guns over the past few months (I've been long time /o/ fag). He's been into guns for years though, and seems to check everything off.

>Mosin
check, he just recently sold it
>PTR91, FAL
multiple checks
>Rhodieboo camo on one of them
check
>Abu Hajaar did nothing wrong
check
>cheeki breeki
yet to be check'd

I've sent him the screencap of pic-related but we still have never mentioned /k/.
>>
When I was in DEP for going in the Navy, I had a conversation with some other poolees about Star Wars. One of the dudes was from Japan (but a white guy) and so this skinny twig of a poolee kept saying oniichan and senpai and shit to him. White Japan dude looked uncomfortable but I was internally about to laugh my ass off. Skinny twig guy had /v/ written all over him though. We were doing squats and he was getting all cheeki with his breeki.
>>
Was in Micheal's once shopping for wedding decorations with wifey and I swear I met a kommando. He was open carrying a 1911 cocked and locked, with 2 extra mags on the holster. Used that as a way to start conversation, ended up talking about AR'a. he pulls out his phone to show me his coffee table, which is an AR laying in a field of brass with a glass pane over it. shit looked good but who does that. that and the general social awkwardness led me to believe he's on /k/, but I wasn't about to be the autist who asked
>>
>>32795042
Dragonbone or go home. Drops Redguards faster than you can say Fus Ro Da.
>>
>>32795073
I think someone at school might be from at least one of the boards on here. I keep seeing him in the distance. Part of me wants to make it real awkward right off the bat and just reach straight for his dick but then be like "oh, uh, sorry" and then put out my hand for a normal handshake.
>>
>>32789861
I once saw a guy in a fleck tarn parka sleeping in a booth at a pizza parlor.
>>
>>32790794

>only people from /k/ play stalker

man you guys actually need to get out more. you act like anyone who uses memes automatically goes to 4chan.
>>
File: 1482853204817.png (121KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
1482853204817.png
121KB, 295x287px
Yeah, like 95% sure I met one:

>stop at gas station
>tenant outside smoking in neon vest
>tattoos/beard/autism
Sees my NRA & GOA stickers
>starts talking about something
I pretend to have a blue tooth in (I obviously don't) put a finger up to indicate "wait" then point to my ear, while pretending to have conversation with someone
>guy is just staring at me, I can tell he's chomping at the bit to engage
Even though he works there, I get ready to draw...this guy just screams of 4chan
>walk in store...even though he finished his cigarette, he stayed outside, & holds the door open for me
I insist he goes in first. I really didn't like the idea of this guy behind me
>grab a bottle of dew
>proceed to register to pay for shit
He starts to say "hey, man! I see..."
>cut him off with the "wait" finger again
>forgot I was "still on the phone"
>"uh-huh..well I'm just leaving the gas station now..."
As he cashes me out

...I swear if any of you ever approach me, I'm ready for you. I see who posts here, & I want no part of it.
>>
>>32796745
how can we even take you seriously when you can't even orient your photos the correct way?
>>
>>32789861
>WAGONER
>WAGONER, OKLAHOMA

Not the cop you mentioned, but I just moved from Wagoner to Virginia. Lived out by the Verdigris river, was super comfy.
>>
File: Secret_handshake.jpg (69KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_handshake.jpg
69KB, 800x536px
>>32793273
It will never be as good as the /tg/ one.

>>32795073
>bashir you are so tense
>>
>>32790794
you amerifags dont know what you are missing playing the english version of the game. polish komander here. Im sure i met one of you at my local shooting range, the fucking guy couldnt hit target at 20 yards with acoged ar.
>>
>>32796837
Damn dude. Yeah, I love the Verdigris. All the niceness of the Illinois without the drunk hooligans everywhere.
>>32794953
In Wagoner? Where you at?
>>
>>32795756
That's a pretty fuckin' esoteric meme, buddy. I met a dude hiking once and could tell he went on 4chan after only about 2 hours of hanging out just based on the way he spoke. This guy was good looking, successful, and had a cute German girlfriend, too
>>
>>32796926

Yeah, it's a nice kept secret. It was great to be able to commute 30 minutes in to work in Tulsa and still live in country comfiness without the bullshit.
>>
>>32795836
Just remember that you're one of us too.

ONE OF US
>>
>>32796926
Tulsa. We have a discord group going for the o/k/ies
>>
>>32797092
Can I get an invite?
>>
> Visiting gf's dad for Thanksgiving, lives in northern Montana
>Getting groceries
>See three guys in head to toe realtree duck hunting gear with velcro Punisher patches and equally cringey shit

Another time

>Innawoods at a popular shooting spot not too far from town, place is a literal balistic wasteland
>plinking and shooting clays with buddies
>truck with 4 guys rolls up, 1 neckbeard, several overweight, one literally looks like Josh Gad
>"hey mind if we shoot here too?"
>Sure whatever
>One of them is totally cool (obvious leader of the pack), bullshits with us, we're shooting each other's guns, end up getting his number and later buying a WASR off him
>The rest of them kinda group up and mutter to themselves when not shooting, alter between stammering if you addressed them directly and acting like arrogant cunts to each other

100% sure in both cases the groups were /k/ommandos

And it's not like my friends and I are alpha-male hyperconfident normies or anything but good god did those encounters boost my ego and teach me to avoid gatherings of you spergs.

The guy I bought the AK from was cool as fuck though.
>>
>>32789861
>At local gunshow
>Had nuggetfest related patch on bag because it's funny, and even normies who don't get the reference would enjoy it
>/k/ommando walks over while browsing ammo and introduces himself

Had a short conversation, which I am admittedly dodgy with doing. But it turned out well enough I think. Or I at least hope.
>>
>>32797098
https://discord.gg/XKY6r
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.