[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women have the potential to be good soldiers? I the average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1485285922006.jpg (932KB, 1600x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1485285922006.jpg
932KB, 1600x1304px
Do women have the potential to be good soldiers?

I the average woman isn't going to be Rambo but if she is dedicated can women be a productive soldier?
>>
>>32781239
Not really
>>
A few women sure, but if you have a volunteer military which is already too big, there is no reason to not have a man do the job instead.
>>
>>32781239

Yes. I've been in 12 years (active and guard service) and had to deal with females several times. The biggest thing is you have to treat people fairly and have leaders on board who aren't afraid to stand up to the cry babies. There are plenty of people like that, but there's also lots of leaders who want to either coddle them or be extra harsh to prove how much they aren't coddling them.
>>
>>32781239
Not infantry or combat role. They make alright POAGs, but men are still better for military in general.

tl;dr they should just never be on the front line for any reason. A man can do it better
>>
Why do we have this same thread every day?
>>
>>32781286
I'd blame the fact we don't have a military board.
>>
>>32781239
your question is irrelevant.

there have been in the past, and im sure there is today, at least one woman that is a good soldier.

now go light yourself on fire you chucklefuck
>>
>>32781298
? /k/ is for military, /pol/ is for politics that stem from the military. Enjoy.
>>
Am I seeing some kind of crazy groundhog day where every days someone make a female soldier thread?

Are someone trying to warm us up on that?
>>
File: 1424826132441.gif (2MB, 300x104px)
1424826132441.gif
2MB, 300x104px
>>32781316
paid shills would NEVER push an agenda on 4chan.

(smell that? that's sarcasm.)

picture unrelated to post content
>>
at no time in history has a female proven to be a soldier worth their salt. Other than increasing male soldier morale, they have never had a legitimate position in any military
>>
>>32781330
You see many female soldiers in modern Russian army yes?
>>
>>32781330
The Russian female snipers were all puffed up propaganda pieces, just like Zaytsev was and to a lesser extent like Juba was for gritniggers.
>>
>>32781239
It depends. In a desperate situation where a woman is determined to snipe enemy soldiers from a distance, walk 30 miles a day, eat garbage, protect the homeland, etc. I believe a woman could do it. Determination is a huge factor. Jeanne de Clisson made it very clear that you shouldn't be stupid enough to believe a woman can't get shit done. A man might get it done better in many ways, but if a woman has already lost her husband, children, family, whatever, and has nothing to lose, then she's just like any other man desperate for revenge.

Physically, in any first world military, it's a bad idea to conscript women by choice until the very end, near the point where you're about to lose your country.

Good thing to remember, a bullet doesn't care who pulls the trigger.
>>
>>32781286
Either some girl, "girl", or cuck is mad that there is a GWG thread up "objectifying women" so they make this in response to show everyone just how sexist we really are.

Wow you really showed us...?
>>
>>32781239
nope. being a good soldier is one part individual ability, and nine parts individual will. the vast majority of women are incapable of the first part, probably 70-80%. of the remainder, another 70-80% are incapable of all ten parts.

it's then ninety more parts TEAMWORK that exhibits CANDOR, COURAGE, COMPETENCE, and COMMITMENT. so, you're an idiot for even asking the question.
>>
>>32781391
source?
>>
>>32781239
I'm sure some are but men are better suited to being soldiers. Though if you get a particularly tough and beefy woman I don't see why not.
>>
>>32781239
>Do women have the potential to be good soldiers?
yes but not in grunt roles except *maybe* some form of ancillary supporting role.

they lack the necessary body mass to handle a lot of combat situations while lugging gear.
>>
>>32781239
>Do women have the potential to be good soldiers?

Yep. Light kit. Stripped down guns. Drilled properly to understand being caught means they'll be raped to death and that the military isn't a fuck vacation and that their daddy can't save them from you smacking that lesson into their fucking heads until they get it.
>>
>>32781557
And note: Lighter kit doesn't mean you hold back on making them pull their weight. It's a matter of reality. They need to be drilled into peak condition.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.