[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other people on /k/ just waiting for when your country goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 153x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 153x175px
Any other people on /k/ just waiting for when your country goes into civil and you finally get to use all of the guns, ammo, and gear you've bought.
>>
>>32775085
Not really, im not down for that. I am more or less prepared for civil unrest. The thought of killing people dosent get me hard. I see people die everyday in my proffesion i am good.
>>
fuck that, I have a kid to worry about
>>
File: sniper cat.jpg (49KB, 625x406px) Image search: [Google]
sniper cat.jpg
49KB, 625x406px
>>32775085
YUP
big 10-4 on that

But honestly I think the worst is behind us, barring a major disaster.

If anything I believe Trump + Military will conduct a regime change and blow away all the traitors in the govt and wall street.

But thats alot better than a civil war, even if it is shit hitting the fan, because it means we'll have them on our side rather than divided.

Might be awhile before the semi's and trains start running full schedule again because of the economy collapse.

You know all those massive supplies of food the military has stockpiled, I expect they'll be making an effort to get that distributed at town halls and community pavillions.

But your mileage may vary, especially if you're more than a few miles from the railroad or interstate.

So thats why you need prepped and shouldnt be in the city.

> You dont wanna be the guy who hears they're helping distribute aid 4 counties over, and cant get there because Negan and his fucking gang have set up shop in your area and have blown all the bridges.
>>
>>32775167
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: george soros.png (771KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
george soros.png
771KB, 720x480px
>>32775179
im 35 you imbecile

and you forget that pic related shit is still hard at work in our world

hillary and trump both knew that whoever lost was getting the noose, it was literally political deathmatch . . . the other shoe hasnt dropped yet
>>
>>32775085

No, because I'm not a fucking loser and life is pretty good

Apply yourself
>>
Fuck no, I never want that fucking shit to happen.
>>
>>32775085
No, because if I'm fighting in a civil war / revolution it means that things have gone to complete shit and will probably remain shit for quite some time.
>>
File: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MILLION DOLLARS!.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>32775197
I too live in fear of the alternate identity of George Soros
>>
>>32775085
Fuck no. I have my guns because shooting is a hobby. I have my gear in case shit gets bad. Honestly I hope I'm 30 years I can look back and laugh at how paranoid I was for buying all this gear.
>>
>>32780586
*in 30 years.

Fucking autocorrect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.