[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/...How would we actually attack ISIS if need be.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485363846538.jpg (86KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
1485363846538.jpg
86KB, 1024x676px
So /k/...How would we actually attack ISIS if need be.

Is this accurate?
>>
>>32772620
Step 1: go to trashcanistan
Step 2: fuck every single goat.
Step 3: Snackbars commit suicide because their waifu is now impure

Find a flaw
>>
>>32772620
/k/ activists create secure telegram conference => contact Peshmerga => fly to Baghdad => join kurds => fight ISIS.
Hard more => join Syrians
Nightmare mode => join Russians.
>>
>>32772687
I vote for nightmare mode
>>
>>32772620
You start by eliminating the women. No women=no propagation.

Eventually, they die out, because martyrdom + no procreation = death of a culture.
>>
>>32773270
You need to contact Vagner's people. Find them - pretty hard task alone.
>>
>>32772620
>every /k/ommandos face
I like this plan anon
>>
File: 1483470303156.jpg (5KB, 205x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483470303156.jpg
5KB, 205x204px
>>32772620
>>
>>32772620
....yep. Pretty much.
>>
>>32772620
How much do I need to pay for this to be animated yesterday?
>>
>>32772620
Depend on the ressources you got.
Manpower isn't everything.

With enough motivated volunteers, /k/ might managed to raise something close to a death squad.
Using concentration of forces and surprise, it should be possible to be victorious in several small skirmishes.

Keeping it mobile and therefor less vulnerable to reprisal would mean getting vehicles, which will cost cash but that's a rather easy limit.
I'm sure there are SOME rich kid from Koweit on 4chan who could give you enough for a couple of toyota technicals.

The biggest problem will be intel.

The only reason both Russians and NATO haven't just bombed ISIS into oblivion is because their troops are NOT that easy to spot among the civilians.
Worst : if investigating on the ground, the /k/ommandos are more likely to be spotted by ISIS sympathisers than they are to locate any ISIS platoon, making themselves preys for an ambush by the goatfuckers.

Sure, you could go full psycho and decimate every village you come across "just to be sure".
But that kind of behavior will only carry you so far before people start seeing ISIS as the lesser of two evils.
Worst : the locals might give more credit to the whole "the West is crusading again" propaganda.
>>
>>32772620
>the locals might give more credit to the whole "the West is crusading again" propaganda.

Might as well give em what they want. Do you think the Pope would sanction a /k/rusade?
>>
>>32778630
Oops, replied to wrong post.

>>32777149
>>
File: 1484207433760.jpg (84KB, 768x793px) Image search: [Google]
1484207433760.jpg
84KB, 768x793px
>>32777149
This anon knows his shit
>>
File: Tusken.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tusken.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>32772620
>They see a man standing on top of the ridge holding a Mosin Nagant over his head
>tfw when no, /k/, you are the sand niggers
>>
>>32778630
>do you think the pope would sanction a crusade
definetly not this pope. dude is a total liberal. maybe after he kicks the bucket and is replaced. i really hope the next pope isnt such a cuck.
>>
>>32778720
HUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR UR UR HURRR!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.