[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever drawn on someone during a fist fight between you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1468046651117.jpg (119KB, 540x996px) Image search: [Google]
1468046651117.jpg
119KB, 540x996px
have you ever drawn on someone during a fist fight between you and an individual? or have you ever threatened someone using your firearm? >inb4 I'm shit on for asking these questions
fyi I'm asking because my new housemate is a fuck and basically had someone stay in my room while i was away in which the place was trashed, my bed was slept in, food was eaten.
>>
>>32772315
So leave, faggot. Or tell him to leave.
>>
Don't escalate.

if it's a social disagreement, keep it social.
if it's a fistfight, win the fistfight.
if it's a gunfight, take lives skillfully and quickly.

but what kinda faggot gets his tendies munched and pulls out a gun?
>>
>>32772351
>if it's a fistfight, win the fistfight.
Nigga I ain't no boxer.
>>
>>32772351
Maybe pointing a gun at someone when you talk to them makes them more likely to agree with you.
>>
>>32772366
then sack up and learn, or get your ass kicked. it's not that big a deal to get beat.

what you really need to do is avoid violence. lethal force is fully inappropriate and you suck too much to compete otherwise.
>>
>>32772383
Fighting when you have a gun is fucking retarded.
>lethal force is fully inappropriate
I'm not a cop. Come at me and you get shot.
>>
>>32772351
>>32772366
>>32772383
If someone is fucking with me like that, I'm not going to get into a fist fight. I'll shoot them.
>>
>>32772351
>if it's a fistfight, win the fistfight.
I use to think this too when I was a teenager but so many people over the years would get in a fight and get knocked out and never wake up I wouldn't risk it. If you are not the aggressor absolutely avoid a fist fight run/draw and don't be vegetabled.
>>
>>32772383
>>32772351
op here
i kinda knew what you guys were gonna say I'm just really salty dealing with this dude and i almost drew on him because of this situation. i really didn't want to and I'm glad I didn't. i think the biggest problem currently with me is not having enough training with my firearm to be confident with myself in dealing with these types of situations and remembering that using my firearm is a last resort type thing. thanks for the input
>>
>>32772455
also agree if you're not the agressor. a fist fight could go both ways and if you get ktfo your firearm is at risk and also you are at risk
>>
>>32772315
No.

Because im not a massive fucking pansy who cant handle a little scuffle.
>>
In late 1991, some HOS blokes had a fight among themselves on a dancefloor in Zagreb. It was nothing, really, an argument over a girl I think. They were broken up and told to leave.

About 30 seconds after they left one of them threw a grenade inside the club. By some miracle no one was killed, but it seriously injured a fair few and cost a girl her leg.

Other incidents spring to mind but that was one of the things that caused me to leave Croatia by Spring 1992, there were a lot of people around that would draw on others for very little or nothing. Drunken NDs, explosive thefts, that sort of thing.
>>
>>32772461
don't draw your gun on him, if he hits you file assault charges.
>>
>>32772461
Just remember; don't point your gun at anything you don't intend on killing. So if killing someone isn't on your list of absolute necessities, don't draw it, i.e. unless he physically attacks you, keep the issue strictly verbal.
>>
If I were threaten someone with a gun I would then kill them. It will only cause you trouble to leave them alive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.