[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's illegal in Australian law to attempt to import

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: foto_no_exif.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I know it's illegal in Australian law to attempt to import a BB/CO2 gun, but is illegal under American law for an American to ship a disassembled BB/CO2 gun to an Australian? Pic related.
>>
>>32770126
>If it's illegal to import something, is it illegal to import it?
>>
>...but is illegal...
*...but is it illegal...
>>
Do you want to be the guy who is the first to go to prison for exporting a bb gun?
>>
>>32770133
It's illegal for an AUSTALIAN to import it TO AUSTRALIA FROM AMERICA under AUSTRALIAN law. I know that.

Is it legal for an AMERICAN to EXPORT it FROM AMERICA TO AUSTRALIA under AMERICAN law?
>>
>>32770144
Not your personal Legal assistant. But yes it is perfectly legal.
>>
>>32770133
You missed the point. He already stated it's illegal for a roo fucker to get a BB gun in the mail. He's asking if it's illegal for the burgers to send him one.

>>32770126
No ideo m8. Apologies. I'm a burger who knows it's legal for me to get SIG 550 parts (excluding recievers and barrel) from the leafs, but I don't know if it's legal for the leafs to send them to me.
>>
>>32770143
So it is illegal then? Do you have a source? I know it's a no-no with real guns, but all I could find is that BB guns "are often treated like Airsoft guns", which, in this instance (exportation) are perfectly legal to ship out internationally.
>>
>>32770155
I'm the American, but you got the point well enough. My associate knows he's risking legal trouble but has contacts who work in customs at his international mail station. He's offering to pay me quite handsomely and I have no qualms doing so given I am not in any risk of domestic legal trouble for this.
>>
>>32770143
>>32770150
These are both me.

My source is common sense.

Do you want to be the first guy to go to prison for it? Probably not.

Tell your friend to get busy with a drill press.
>>
>>32770169
I'm this guy. You are a fucking liar, or a moron.

What is a handsomely sum?

Why wouldn't you smuggle heroin?

Fucking bb guns...
>>
>>32770126
bb guns aren't firearms or controlled in any way in most states in the union.

most online stores in america that require ID only require it as a cover your ass to prevent selling them to kids without parental guidance. Thus they probably wouldn't sell to you in australia with an aussie ID unless they just don't give a shit.

if i was still in Texas i'd ship it to you but in all honesty aussies have "too much bantz" so i'd probably send you a box of wasps
>>
>>32770179
The cost of the BB gun plus shipping plus several hundred dollars. Smuggling heroin is illegal. If this is not illegal, I'll take this option. If this is illegal, I won't.
>>
>>32770163
You'd be breaking Australian law at the very least, although I doubt they'd prosecute you for a couple BB gun parts.

>>32770198
>so i'd probably send you a box of wasps
That's illegal too, and they probably would go after you for it. Biosecurity is srs bsns.
>>
>>32770198
I'm the American. The consensus I'm getting is that it's not illegal for me to ship it to my Australian associate.
>>
>>32770227
How would the Australian government secure an extradition for that of all possible charges? The US wouldn't extradite me for that, especially under Trump, right?
>>
>>32770234
>>>32770227 (You)
>How would the Australian government secure an extradition for that of all possible charges?
By asking.

>The US wouldn't extradite me for that, especially under Trump, right?
Who is president has nothing really to do with it.

There's probably also laws against sending live things through the post in America too; most countries really don't like you messing with the integrity of the postal system, it's up there with laws protecting currency.
>>
>>32770232
No I'm the American. I thought you were the leaf. Who was mailing me wasps? I'm confused.
>>
>>32770126
That's a pretty realistic looking BB gun
>>
>>32770126
you're a fucking retard. just emigrate.
>>
>>32770126
Its legal to ship a very dirty used vehicle motor with cut hoses hanging off it and just in general something no one wants to touch. All sorts of crazy things can be found inside the internals.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.