[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open carry is well and good when the time calls for it. But currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Nutnfancygoestocostco.jpg (23KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
Nutnfancygoestocostco.jpg
23KB, 390x377px
Open carry is well and good when the time calls for it. But currently how autistic do you have to be to open carry.

>but freedoms
Furrys are also free to wear fur suits and congregate. But its just dumb.
>>
>>32766170
Theirs nothing wrong with open carry
>>
>>32766192
Give reasons for open carry, cowboy
>>
>>32766192
Op here. Open carry should stay legal but conceal carry whenever possible. Dont be autismo.
>>
>>32766311
Choice, legal, my right, security, comfort, ease of access, more choice in carry gun
>>
>>32766311
Comfort. You don't have to dress around having a pistol stuffed in your pants. This also lets you carry larger calibers without issue.

On the flip side, you need to invest in a good retention holster, since your weapon being unknown is no longer a fact.

The idea that open carriers are targeted for their firearms is something that unfortunately doesn't seem to have any data for or against barring anecdotes. I'd love to see something, though.

Anyways, I open carry once in a while because its Texas and it gets hot as fuck in the summer and I really don't want my CC holster rubbing up against the backside of my hips covered in sweat.
>>
Open carry is well and good when the time calls for it. But currently how autistic do you have to be to open carry.

>but freedoms
Trannies are also free to wea women's clothing and congregate. But its just dumb.
>>
>>32766170
I OC on my bike, seems to grab attention more than a reflector or light. Also OC when doing political outreach/defiance, if it can help achieve the goal I am looking for.
>>
>>32766311
>bill of reasons
>>
>>32766170
Fagots who can't OC just mad at alphas who can OC.
>>
File: phil's rant.png (144KB, 1577x880px) Image search: [Google]
phil's rant.png
144KB, 1577x880px
I said it already and someone already capped it and put it together, so I might as well post it. Again.
>>
>>32766433
>Phil's rant
>Not numbered 345/876

While I agree with your message, you do rant a lot. Did you ever move your gay ass out of Cali?
>>
This is how gun haters get btfo of they own thread.
>>
File: d.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
d.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Nothing wrong with open carry. I prefer CC but in my state you have to be licensed and I can understand not wanting to cuck yourself to the government.

Just have a good retention holster preferably.
>>
>>32766170
the open carry fags are going to eventually fuck it up for all of us

mark my words
>>
>>32766952
Use your rights or lose your rights nerd
>>
>>32766433
So, philly chees-steak, baby, when do we port arms in a silent formation at the capitol
>>
>>32766952
How would you like them marked? With an official government stamp?
>>
File: fruitlessfighting.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
fruitlessfighting.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>32766940
literally 2 feet away.

>mfw
>>
>>32766170
>putting on your pistol or wearing your fucking rifle for just a trip to get groceries?
Yeah, nah.
>>
File: inside-chipotle630.jpg (149KB, 630x796px) Image search: [Google]
inside-chipotle630.jpg
149KB, 630x796px
Open carrying a pistol is good for the woods and open carrying a rifle is good for protesting at a real protest (not at chipotle you fucking spergs).

Openly carrying a weapon in your daily life makes you either an either a target or an asshole.

Pic related.
>>
>>32768048
This
Also open carry will make you the prime suspect to kill /disable in event of a crime happening
>>
>>32768462
It's not fuddlore, but what name can we give to unsubstantiated statist bullshit that gets spewed ad infinitum?
>>
>>32766370
>autism speaks
>>
>>32766940
>training gut shots at 2 feet
>flashlight, optic, and threaded barrel on a carry gun
>that stance

But why?
>>
>>32766311
Conditioning the public to accept firearms. Same way the queers managed to win over the sympathy and acceptance of the public. Maximum visibility.

Fuck, even look at yourselves. All acting like being armed is something to be ashamed of and actively helping to stigmatize OC.
>>
>>32769141
>that stance

That is a pretty common stance

>all those things on gun

because nice things are nice

Go be a bong somewhere else
>>
Non retarded open carry is perfectly fine if you can't get a CC permit. Just have a secure holster and don't tell the world that you have it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.