[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This been bothering alot ever since I now got a gun. I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

This been bothering alot ever since I now got a gun.

I live in Arkansas and I'm concerned about a what if scenario on my end.

What if one day I have a guy over at my place to help me get boxes packed up and he decided to bring a case of beers but he starts to drink them down like crazy to the point he already went through a case of beers and now drunk off his ass but won't calm down.

Like he would start being obnoxious and rude to me and I were to ask him please leave and go home but he refuses and starts getting aggressive and more aggressive with you?

Then he starts to ball up his fists and starts shouting at me and gets in a threatening out of control and I have no time to call 911 because he will have enough time to beat me up and kill me.

So I go and grab my gun and load the chamber and cock the gun and demand him to leave now which he would see the gun and suddenly flees from my domain because I had a gun with me because I was in fear of my life but didn't had the chance nor time to actually shoot him because he choosed to leave then because of me grabbing the gun.

How much would I be fucjed in terms of legality and law with me being in fear of my life and having to use a gun to stop him and get him to leave before he did something unpredictable to me due to him being out of his mind and control?
>>
>>32762199
That's brandishing you fucking moron.
>>
>>32762199
I hope you fucking die you fucking retard.

You don't murder a guy for simply being drunk you dumbass nor should you brandish your fucking gun either so hopefully you will get fucking killed you sack of shit!
>>
>>32762199
Brandishing like the above anon says. But I really doubt the guy would say anything to anybody.
>>
>>32762199
>HURR DURR IZ IT OKEH TO SHOOT A GUI IN MUH HOSE BECUZ HE IZ DRONK HURR DURR!!!!?

You should be arrested and raped you fucking scumbag.

Don't want him there then shouldn't have invited better yet you should have just asked him to leave and he would have or simply call the police and wait for them to come because that isn't illegal unlike pulling a fucking gun on the innocent guy.
>>
This smells like old pasta
>>
>>32762285
Does brandishing apply to one's own home though?
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (636KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
636KB, 1600x900px
>>32762285

Holy shit, it is absolutely not brandishing. Get the fuck outta here you reddit pleb tier meme repeating no guns autist.

OP you'd be well within your legal rights to do it. You can force a violent man from your house at gun point. It's your house, and if he's threatning you, there's nothing wrong with it. I would call the police right away and let them know what happened and that he is drunk as fuck so maybe they pull him over drunk as shit. But even then, how can the drunk guy prove you aimed a gun at him?

God knows when this stupid meme started flying around that you should only aim a gun at someone who you're gonna shoot right there and then. Some idiot said it, and now retards just meme it and think it's real.

Over 200,000 self defense cases happen a year and prevent people from becoming victims without a shot even being fired because many times the criminals run when you pull out your weapon.

And none of those "brandishers" ever go to jail. Because that's not brandishing in a criminal sense.

You'd get slapped with brandishing had he not become violent, or had he been in the street and also not violent. Or if you saw some dindus who were doing nothing wrong and you pulled out your gun and showed it to them as a preemptive measure... that's brandishing.

But when your life is in danger, you can pull out your gun and aim it without shooting it. And tell people to back off, if they don't. Shoot.
>>
>>32762361
But what if I did asked the guy to leave several times and he refused and instead got more violent and angry and I was afraid to turn my back on him or make it apparent I'm calling the cops because he would have easily killed me in his deranged state before the police ariived and I was in fear of my life.

Because think about it.

That would be a fucking terrifying scenario to be in.
>>
>>32762362
Lel
>>
>>32762385
It's still brandishing no matter what fucknut.

The gun is only used in a self defense scenario only and when you pull that gun out, you have to shoot the guy otherwise your fucking brandishing.
>>
>>32762385
yeah you can shoot him if a reasonable person would agree that your life was in danger, but if he's dangerous just don't invite him over. suck his dick in the alley like usual.
>>
File: 1484797586867.jpg (76KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484797586867.jpg
76KB, 718x1024px
>>32762285
>>32762337
>>32762362

Not OP but are you cucks retarded? Some angry violent drunk man in your house starts getting aggressive and won't leave your house. Are you gonna wait for him to beat you to death in a drunken episode?

He's not shooting him for being drunk. He's shooting him for being violent and drunk. HE'S NOT SHOOTING HIM AT ALL. He's threatning force back with force.

Oh I forgot. Everyone on /k/ is a 6'2 Krav Maga pro MMA fighting powerlifting god.
>>
>>32762382
Wow your full of complete shit.

You got sources on thos claims dumbass because your wrong and what OP is asking is if it's legal to brandish your gun because your macho man or some bullshit.
>>
>>32762285
>drunk man makes threatening movements toward you in your own home
no thats not brandishing
>>
>>32762423
Noguns idiot who don't understand the law...

Please see this post.>>32762382
>>
>>32762423
brandishing if fine if you have a legal justification.

i've pointed guns at hoodlums and the cops were fine with it, my attorney suggested i should have shot at them to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>32762445

Yeah idiot. The 200,000 cases a year where people pull out their guns and aim them at aggressive potential attackers and the criminals run without a shot being fired and the cops just take a police report of the situation and the law abiding gun owner doesn't go to jail for having potentially saved his life
>>
>>32762445
Holy shit everyone take a look at this idiot and laugh
>>
>>32762439
>manlet detected

Its like you're too small to CC a Magnum Research BFR in .45-70 Government or something.
>>
>>32762483

The fuck does that have to do with anything? A manlet can beat your fat ass to death if he's better fighter than you.

Unless you're a good fighter yourself. You're risking your life going Mano a Mano with an impaired violent man.

Go take a look at some liveleak videos
>>
>>32762199
Worry more about learning to write above an elementary school level before worrying about unlikely, awkward but adult manageable social situations.
>>
>>32762445

>Wow your full of complete shit
>not a single argument provided

Typical
>>
>>32762503
Hahahaha, you little manlet, try it. I'm a real man on /k/, not one of those 6'5 little pussies. I'm 8'2, 1400 pounds, I bench press HMMWVs for fun and I'd ear one of those little manlets for breakfast. If you can't CC a .500 or a .45-70, you're a manlet.

Manlet.
>>
>>32762483

5'11 king manlet. I can CC a smith and wesson 686 6 inch barreled because I lift and have a tapered V fit and big frame.

(Not that I like to do it)

Being 3 inches taller than me won't give you magical fighting abilities. Like that other anon said. You better pull your gun unless you're a trained fighter
>>
>>32762525

Oh my apologies sir... 8'2 King of all men

But surely you can understand the majority of /k/ isn't like you, sire?
>>
File: 1453916576122.png (64KB, 241x235px) Image search: [Google]
1453916576122.png
64KB, 241x235px
>>32762199
Asking legal advice on /k/ during the day, or at all? Are you fucking retarded op?
>>
>>32762362
Kill yourself you absolute retard
>>
File: shitpost duck.gif (242KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost duck.gif
242KB, 600x490px
>>32762530
>>32762541
>reality check
>5'7
>160 lbs
>not particularly in shape
>shitposting about manlets
>just like everyone on /k/ who uses the term manlet

I dunno, even I can CC a MRI DEP in .50 AE pretty well. Its just about getting pants the right fucking size, a good belt, and placing the firearm correctly. And you're goddamned right I'm not a fistfighter, I'd much rather do the rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty than have some drunk asshole choke me to death with my own teeth in my own home. I don't know the exact number, but a fair amount of sidearm self-defense situations are solved simply by the firearm being there in the first place.
>>
>>32762362

OP would not be arrested not even here in California.

The drunken man might get charges for being violent and needing to be forced at gun point to leave the guys property.

While OP stays home safe after the ordeal. A cuck like you just got brutally murdered by the drunken man. Maybe your wife and kids raped too. Who knows.
>>
>>32762285
No it is not you fucking mouthbreather.
>>
>>32762592

Yes and this is the truth. I'm a pretty big strong guy. Blackbelt in MCMAP, in shape, lift, a couple of MMA fights and judo competitions.

I still would not fight someone in the street or in my house hand to hand. They could be a better fighter than me. Or one lucky punch from them, and I'm out and they keep bashing my skull in until I die.

I'll try to avoid a physical confrontation but if they start attacking I'll start shooting. Only way I'd not go for my gun first is if they started punching me and grappling by surprise, I'd use my training to create distance to shoot in the end anyways.
>>
File: 1433146276020.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433146276020.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>32762285
>>32762337
>>32762361
>>32762362
>>32762423
Are we being raided?
>>
>>32762285
The meme king everyone. He repeats everything he hears
>>
File: 1480050245363.png (96KB, 560x2156px) Image search: [Google]
1480050245363.png
96KB, 560x2156px
>>32762285
>>32762337
>>32762362

Proof that no guns JIDF anti gun Hillary supporting anti-white shills have invaded /k/

>you can't defend yourself, let the drunk guy beat you to death... follow the "law"

Even though there's no law against pointing a gun at a threat you shills.
>>
>>32762642

Bro we've been raided. You can't even say the word gook in a Vietnam thread without someone telling you to

>go back to /pol/
>>
Yup it's sure us legal ubtil the day you do use a gun and brandish it to scare a guy out of your home or away from you then all of a sudden you have to get a lawyer after you are handcuffed and taken to the police station and face the court and go to prison for waving a gun around.
>>
File: 1484038083535.jpg (78KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484038083535.jpg
78KB, 656x369px
>>32762676

Nope. Law student here. 100% legal to aim a gun at a violent drunk impaired man who refuses to leave your property.

Funny part is... maybe I'm underestimating my education... but common sense would dictate that nothing would happen to the gun owner.

You must be a stupid man lacking common sense, a shill, or European. The latter also including the first two lol
>>
>>32762635
I took my level-1 MACP course and that's where I learned I am no fistfighter, not even a little. I have no desire to continue my MACP education, I don't like getting hit in the face, not a fan of hand-to-hand. I know just enough to create distance, and that's all I retained.

Then again, professionally, if I'm manning my M2 and I have to get into fisticuffs, I really fucked up somewhere along the line and why the hell am I fistfighting someone inside a Stryker? Personally, shit happens, create distance, clear action, point-shoot until threat stops.
>>
>>32762372
I agree. Nobody with that bad of English can also manage to post a thread
>>
>>32762714
>>why the hell am I fistfighting someone >inside a Stryker?

I quite literally am dead from laughter, thank you
>>
>>32762761
Eh.. I obviously fucked up there...
>>
>>32762772
Not as bad as I fucked up if I'm trying to smash someone's face in with a CVC inside a combat-locked armored vehicle.
>>
>>32762199
>I to ask him please leave and go home but he refuses
This is the point at which he is criminally trespassing.
>Then he starts to ball up his fists and starts shouting at me
This is the point where using force can be justified as self defense. Pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>32762883
Former MP on the same hmg in a matv, it comes up with transporting durka with residues on their hands or who pop hot on the seek (bats hyde). From the gunner spot it was mostly stomping and protecting my balls from a literal wannabe cock biter. For everyone else it was reinforced knuckle glove time.
>>
>>32763088
Those Oakley gloves with the knuckle plates were awesome...

You guys weren't authorized to zip-cuff the fuck out of the locals? We used to damn near hog-tie the fuckers to the benches.
>>
>>32763120
Zip cuffs are great so long as your tc remembers to double check the job (sometimes done by aup) and while the gloves were good those mountain boot soles were awesome for achieving compliance. Also fuck retarded ng leadership for allowing retards they like to lead
>>
File: bootlick.jpg (10KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
bootlick.jpg
10KB, 300x261px
>>32762285
>>32762337
>>32762361
>>32762362
What the holy fuck am I reading?

This has to be bait.

Kill yourselves reddit fags
>>
>>32762199
You'd be in no trouble at all.

But seriously, anon, maybe make some friends that aren't violent alcoholics with no control.
>>
>>32763453
/thread
>>
File: 1476915459950.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1476915459950.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
And they say Reddit hasn't been flooding in within the past few years.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.