[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me which, if any, real guns this vidya space-gun's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Can anyone tell me which, if any, real guns this vidya space-gun's shape is based on?

tia
>>
>>32761117
Back panel design on slide appears to be modeled after Glock pistols, but Glocks are fully square at the back of the slide. Hand position/angle of the pistol's grip is closer to Sig pistols; there's a grip safety that looks a lot like some 1911-model pistols, and the mag release also appears to be a round button, similar to 1911s, but it's ambidextrous, which 1911s aren't. The bladed trigger is seen most commonly on many Glocks, as well as some other mostly striker-fired pistols (it's an additional safety measure; you have to depress the trigger blade to properly engage the trigger mechanism & fire the weapon, just like with the grip safety on the back side of the handle). It appears the paddle just below the rear sight is a thumb safety, not a decocker (both seem superfluous; striker fire pistols don't normally have decockers, and a thumb safety seems like overkill on a gun that already has a grip safety & a trigger safety). The slide release (paddle just above the trigger guard in the top & middle renders) is somewhat reminiscent of the paddle-style slide release found on several HK pistols (USP, P2000, VP9, etc.).

Additionally, it appears to have a slide rack assist (silver knob on the back-left side of the slide), some sort of integrated suppressor (the big extension/block thing with the mesh-type texture on the front), as well as a flashlight/laser mounted under the barrel.

I have no idea what the black knob just above the trigger on the right side of the gun is.

I don't recognize this as modeled after any specific pistol, but rather a somewhat amateurish amalgamation of a number of different popular modern pistols.
>>
>>32761117
>I have no idea what the black knob just above the trigger on the right side of the gun is.
what the fuck is that thing? it just juts out the side of the frame and part of the slide.
>>
>>32761318
It's either an ammo count screen or a light for lock on confirmation.
>>
>>32761318
tactical button. Just like the thumb safety, it serves no functional purpose, but it looks cool so whatever. Not like anyone has to *actually* use it.
>>
>>32761365
I guess.
>>
>>32761334
>>32761318

Could be a switch for full auto or to lock the light on if the light is designed to stay on only when pressure is held on to the back of the light
>>
>>32761439
>Could be a switch for full auto
Not really the main body of it is half inside the slide. which has no room for it to move.
>lock the light on if the light is designed to stay on only when pressure is held on to the back of the light
maybe but it sticks out very far, as far as the racking assist does.
>>
>>32761117
The back of the frame reminds me of a USP with a Springfield XD grip safety. Sig 226 wrap around grip panels, slide looks like the Ruger SR22, with Advantage Tactical sights. Trigger is like a Glock Fulcrum Trigger. Magazine release looks like a 1911's, except it is on both sides. She's a hodgepodge OP.
>>
File: IMG_2743.jpg (53KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2743.jpg
53KB, 600x454px
>>32761117
>>32761229
>that obscenely verbose noguns dissertation
It's a Ruger SR22 with a spaceshit TLR-1 and more stupid spaceshit thrown on it
>>
>>32761117

Isn't this the smart pistol from Titanfall? The gun that has like little computer bullets that home in on locked enemies?
>>
>>32761843
try again no gunz
>>
>>32761117
All of them.
>>
>>32761117
From the top to the bottom....

sights = from Steyr pistols

slide profile = looks like Walther PPQ

loaded chamber indicator = from any gun fitted with one, you see them on a lot of Rugers, except this one is in front of the chamber, which is incorrect/impossible

giant muzzle device = no idea

protrusion on left side of slide = you see these on custom "race guns" sometimes for racking the slide

safety lever and slide catch lever = looks like the ones on the HK P30

weird protrusion on right side of frame = looks like a shot counter

trigger = maybe HK VP9

mag catch = maybe Browning Hi Power or 1911
back of the grip = Springfield XD

grip panels = cross between Sig P-series and CZ 75

magazine = could be anything, but likely took inspiration from the same XD that inspired the grip safety
>>
File: SR22 Left.jpg (323KB, 2436x956px) Image search: [Google]
SR22 Left.jpg
323KB, 2436x956px
>>32761843
>slide release in wrong place
>striker fired vs hammer fired
>slidebite inducing grip
>>
File: IMG_4760.jpg (28KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4760.jpg
28KB, 222x293px
>>32761117
Kel-Tek makes a Glock
>>
>>32761843
oh look, a retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.