[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i love guns,always did,and wanted to shoot one since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: 1483650199290.gif (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483650199290.gif
11KB, 645x773px
>mfw i love guns,always did,and wanted to shoot one since i was a little kid
>mfw i live in europe
>mfw i live in the country with the least amount of guns per 100 people in europe
>mfw i will never get to hold a beautiful mauser 98K or a colt 1911
>mfw i will never get to shoot an AK-47 or an m16
>mfw i will never get to build my own AR 15
>mfw i will never get to hoard any guns other than airsoft
>mfw
Do any of you feel like i do?
Do any of you just lust after a nicely finished springfield 1903 or after a shiny mauser c96?
Do any of you share in my misery?
>>
move somewhere else or stop letting the government fuck you
>>
File: received_10202149130165379.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10202149130165379.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>mfw live in midwestern US
>mfw grew up shooting
>mfw have owned guns since age 16
>mfw two ARs
>mfw saving to commission top tier kalashnikov

Sorry yurobro, I do not know how you feel not do I share in your misery. I do however luster after a nice 1903. If you're white, skilled, western yuropoor, and plan on breeding more white children then come on over to the states. Our doors are always open to non shitskins
>>
>>32760675
I m a white eastern yuropoor,but i m afraid that i must remain for when the happening commences
I must defend my homeland from the shitskin hordes and if i cant do it with a gun,i shall do it with an axe
>>
>>32760692
Godspeed, anon. Your American cousins are with you in spirit. And take some solace in knowing that when all out war breaks out, there are some of us that will be willing and ready to come take up arms with you to beat back the mohammedans.
>>
>>32760634
Poland, right? I feel your pain man...
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>32760634
It might be hard, but if it really matters to you, you could come over to the U.S.

Gun shoots are fantastic.
>>
>>32760634
get out romaniafag and stop sending romanis to the north
>>
>>32760712
Romania,actually
Even the polish have more guns than us
>>
>>32760721
Romanian? You said white.

Fuck of crypto-slav
>>
>>32760692
Good luck. I'm off to the US as soon as i can. It would be worth defending, but people either elect leftist faggots or untermensch-tier neonazi antiabortion radical christian grandpas. Do you think it is worth being killed or raped by sandmen for this shit while Trump is Making America Great Again?
They will kick out all the illegals and take in honest hard working European people who are more compatible with american values than any liberal.
>>
>>32760712
Poland would seem like a country to me which would have lots of guns.
>>
>>32760719
No one is sending "romanians" to the north
Those are gyppos
Anyways,the north has more important things to deal with,such as exploding sand camel cavalry
>>
>>32760634
Poor anon
>mfw southeast us.
>TN full of redneck fudd that will never lose their guns
>>
>>32760736
i didn't say romanians you pretend-white salv. i said romanis, any you better take them back. i wouldnt want to live in a country so shit not even romanis want to live there
>>
>>32760730
>crypto slav
I m pure romano dacian masterrace
>>32760731
Tbh my people keep electing communists and corrupt bastards,but my people isnt half as cucked as the rest of the west
We shall hold
>>
File: 20170124_100849.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_100849.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>32760634
Come over. I'll let you borrow mine
>>
>>32760751
>romanis
First of all,they re called "romas"
Second of all,even that is an insulting name,they re filthy gyppos,they have nothing to do with us other than the fact that they were born here
They dont share in my culture,my religion,my beliefs or my genes
They can go to hell for all i care
They would still be treated as slaves and 2nd class citizens if it werent for our EU overlords with their "MUH RACISM"
>>
>>32760764
That looks really frickin sweet
>>
>>32760692
People have been predicting the "happening" for decades now. Perhaps you should go somewhere you can acquire stuff and training to use that stuff, and then smuggle it back home. As-is, you're just really sitting there waiting for nothing.
>>
>>32760802
Ik that the happening has been said to begin loads of times before,but its more than ever likely to happend now
Also,how the heck could i smuggle guns?
What if they catch me,im fucked then
Best course of action is to be patient and wait
>>
File: pusca semiautomata cu luneta.jpg (76KB, 1000x375px) Image search: [Google]
pusca semiautomata cu luneta.jpg
76KB, 1000x375px
anyways,on another subject,what do you guys think about the PSL?
>>
>>32760950
Mine's around a 1" shooter, give or take a tiny bit.
If you buy one, enjoy constantly being berated on /k/ because it supposedly has "issues" you'll never actually run into IRL. The internet rumors on this gun have no limits, they've been repeated so much that everyone believes them.
>>
>>32761156
> it supposedly has "issues”
such as?
>>
>>32760692
Are you from Moldova?
>>
>>32761175
romania
>>
>>32761164
People who don't know how to follow directions might crack something using heavyier ammo than it's intended to use. (I don't even like heavy ammo, doesn't shoot as flat and has no benefits that I've seen when using it)
People say the POI swings wildly as the barrel heats. I can't disprove it 100%, but I don't generally magdump a bunch before I start shooting for groups either, because that's a shit idea for any gun.
Stuff like that.
>>
>>32760634
Kraut here. IKDF.
>>
>>32761184
>>32761184
Ah, I see. Try to get to know people from the Balkans, they have stuff left over from the war you might be able to buy.
>>
>>32761259
thing is,its pretty much illegal to own guns here
also,serbia has the most guns per capita if you dont count the USA
>>
Yeah I used to live in a Slavbloc shithole. Then I fucking moved.
You crybaby fat fuck pussy nigger shit cunt feelsposting Wojack son of a bitch.
>>
File: the birth of spurdo.jpg (357KB, 1188x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the birth of spurdo.jpg
357KB, 1188x1280px
>>32761325
you dont have to be angry
>>
>>32761350
I'm always angry.
>>
>>32761198
minderjährig oder kriminell?
>>
>>32760950
uglier SVD
>>
>>32760634
>live in Swedistan
>be tax cattle for the political elite
>work all day so insular leftists can live out their virtue signaling on a national level
>jump all hoops
>pay all fees
>wait months
>tfw when your overlords finally allows you to own an old beaten Mauser

It's a good feeling, I actually feel almost like a free citizen.
If I could do it, so can you.
>>
File: trolls.jpg (25KB, 341x313px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.jpg
25KB, 341x313px
>>32761776
you seem to know what you're talking about
>>
>>32761952
he asked what I thought about it and that's what I think about it shlomo
>>
>>32761963
maybe you should have said "uglier than an svd" then
>>
>>32760721
Move to the Czech Republic
>>
>>32760950
>using an ak mount so the scope mounts super high above the bore
retard alert
I think the x42 huge scopes are a burden and a half on 54r rifles anyway, but that's icing on the cake.
>>
>>32760776
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
kys faggot
>>
I built my own AR when I was 13 and my own AK when I turned 16. When my father dies I'll inherit all the firearms he bought for me as a kid. He's got a KSG, 2 ak's, S&W 460, S&W 686, 1 built AR lower with 3 different uppers, Scar 17, MP5, remingtom 870, 2 glocks, 1 webley, 1 sig p320, 1911 i built, 1 S&W sheild, 1 po8, 1 bersa, 1 k98, 1 m44 nugget, 1 mkIV enfield, a martini henry, uberti yellowboy and a couple others im frogetting. All I have now is the bersa and 1 glock that he's decided to loan me because he dosent carry either anymore now that he has the sheild.
>>
>>32761931
Thank you for reminding me how Norway isn't entirely fucked when compared to you guys.
>no registration on suppressors
>based Sylvi working hard at removing kebab
Is Rosengård as awful as I've heard? My Swedish mate makes it out to be like Little Malmö in Monrovia, just, in Sweden and not in Liberia.
>>
ha, I have an AK made in your country
I even put a set of your old Guard furniture on it, and a big fat 40 round mag

move to Czech and become hasguns
>>
>>32761175
If he was from Moldova, he'd probably be sleeping on crates full of AKs from Transnistria.
>>
>>32760732
Hah, not even close!
Commies rhetoric of 'no guns society=safe society' is still strong here, even after all those years.
To own a gun, you have to have a really good excuse, like living in certified dangerous place with shitload of crime for personal defence(this excuse almost never passes), being a licensed hunter(you do need a license and be in hunting club, i think), for sport(again, need to be an active member of shooting sports club and participate in competitions like twice a year or something, or they cut you out).
I think you can also be a certified collector, not sure.

But there is one way to just go to the store and legally buy a gun with no questions asked.
You buy a black powder gun.
Guns with separately loaded propellant, bullet and cap are the only way for common Kowalski to own a gun without anyone taking interest, especially police and other officials know.
Of course using such weapons anywhere besides shooting range, even in self defense, can really put you in loads of troubles.
>>
>>32761609
Arm, Student und wenn ich jemals mehr Geld verdien wirds erstmal in die Kinder gesteckt.

We must secure a future for white children.
>>
>>32760730

>vampires
>Vlad the impaler
>Not white

Pick one redneck
>>
File: smug thing.jpg (62KB, 799x466px) Image search: [Google]
smug thing.jpg
62KB, 799x466px
>>32760634
I lust after a M1897 Trenchgun but I'll make do with my AR I lego'd together and my Nugget.

Saving up to buy an M1 Garand from the CMP when ever they get some.

>tfw in the US, the government has programs that sells you funs

Not Swiss tier but still nice
>>
>>32760634
What do you like about the m1903? I never imagined that Euros would fancy old American guns.
>>
File: IMG_6870.jpg (145KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6870.jpg
145KB, 600x400px
I'm in Britain. If I were to use a rifle that I've legally purchased, to kill a nigger/sand-nigger that was attacking me, would I go to jail.
>>
>TFW live in Alaska
>TFW homeland is very free and progun
>TFW no shitskins want to invade where you live anyway
>TFW Russia has said numerous times that if shit got really bad they'd start sending as guns, tanks and personnel just for us to do what we want with
>TFW the only people that come here do so because they appreciate the local values and culture instead of trying to bring in their own
>>
You're better off OP.
First you're all "haha guns are great, I like this one because it's all I've got!" and next you're $100,000 blown on guns and can't function til you've ordered the new hotness for another two grand every month.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.