[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ European hear. Question. Coming from somebody who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: ayLrogp_700b.jpg (32KB, 467x810px) Image search: [Google]
ayLrogp_700b.jpg
32KB, 467x810px
Hi /k/

European hear. Question. Coming from somebody who has never heard gunshot. Do you constantly hear gunshots if you are walking out in the rural or suburbs of the US ?
>>
>rural
no
there's a guy with an AK nearby but he hasn't been shooting because lolwinter
>suburbs
depends entirely on how shit the city is
>>
>>32760263
no
>>
>>32760263

What? No. This is stupid.

Literally the only time I just randomly heard gunshots was when I lived in an apartment next to a golf course far outside the city. It was the guys who ran the golf course hunting down the coyotes that lived in the woods near the 12th green.

That was literally the only time I've heart gunshots outside of the range, hunting, or the sandbox.
>>
>>32760263
I've heard distant gunshots before when I've visited my mother who lives in rural eastern Kentucky. It's a rare occurrence though.

Never in the suburbs or city.
>>
>>32760263
No you fucking loon. Now go back to giving piers a tug
>>
>>32760263
Well when i go to my land sometimes I hear shooting, especially during hunting season.

When I hear the most shooting is when I get done shooting because I think it reminds my neighbors that thhey have land too and they will usaually walk out and rattle a few shots off for fun.
>>
Never.
>>
>>32760263
ehhh, when it's quiet at night I hear people shooting about two to three times a week. However, I'm sure there's a shooting every night here it's just there's so many people that it really doesn't matter. Coincidentally I'm in the state with the best gun laws and I've never seen anyone here shot, I have however watched someone get stabbed to death.
>>
>>32760653
So your in AZ ?
>>
File: kidfun.jpg (110KB, 790x1047px) Image search: [Google]
kidfun.jpg
110KB, 790x1047px
>>32760665
yessir. Wanna hangout and play tummy sticks?
>>
Small town suburbia TN here. If i were to sit on my porch 24/7 i would hear faint cracks probably 3 times a week or so. So NO, but not uncommon
>>
>>32760263
No.
>>
>>32760686
Why did you stab that guy? Is it because he was antigun and you screamed "REEEEEE NO, YOU!" ?
>>
>>32760263
>walking in rural us
>>
>>32760263

You only hear gun shots in the city when the black gangs are shooting each other
>>
>>32760263
No, you might hear one on a rare occasion, but usually it will be during deer hunting season. You're more likely to hear gunshots in a bad neighborhood in a crI'm ridden city such as Wilmington DE
>>
>>32760263
I live in Europe and I hear them sometimes (probably hunters) I'm not 100% sure that those are gunshots, though
>>
>>32760263
Dallas here. Mexicans shoot them on an almost daily basis.
>>
>>32760688
rural West Virginian, pretty much this, but with it being me one of those times.
>>
Yes, i work downtown and niggers shoot eachother at least a couple of times a day. You can hear the shots echo if youre outside. You will see some fucked up thongs working on an ER. The most fucked up thing being how many of the shot bag gang types survive being shot. Pistols aint shit.
>>
>>32760263
Not even here in Chicago.
>>
>>32760824
>You will see some fucked up thongs working on an ER.
Hot.
>>
Opening day in Pennsylvania yeah it sounds like a war zone. Outside of hunting season you might hear one or two every now and then, but it's usually a guy hunting or target shooting.
>>
Used to live in Sacramento. I would normally hear a few per week in the North Highlands area.
>>
I hear em all the time
PA fag btw
>>
I live in a rural area, town is about 10 minutes from here. I hear them all the time.
>>
>>32761143
Rural northwest Arkansas here, I hear them down the road or over the mountain a few times a week at most. More so around holidays in the summer and during hunting season. I live about a mile away from where I and most of the people I know go shooting.
>>
>>32760824
False

Downtown areas of business are where the rich white people and police are, gangs don't shoot each other there
>>
rural, probably not constantly but if you're out all day you might hear one from a couple miles away.

suburbs it's pretty rare unless you're in the inner city or some shit
>>
>>32760263
Semi-rural SC resident here. No, fire isn't constant though it's common enough to ignore. My neighbors once asked if their target practice bothered me and I told them to shoot as much as they liked. No on in their right mind would trespass on my neighbors property to get to mine. I don't shoot as much as I should due to other hobbies.

Most folks near me are white and homeowners. We like it here. Good gun and vehicle laws, low taxes, great place to retire.
>>
>>32760263
I hear more drunken idiots letting off fireworks than I've ever heard "free range" gunshots in cities.
>>
Upstate NY here, in the suburbs I would hear them during hunting season.
Where I go camping there's a lot of small lots with cabins around and you'll hear chain saws, ATVs, and gun shots when they are up for the weekend
>>
I've heard plenty of free range gunshots in a major city in the Southeast. Weekend nights, plenty of police and ambulances running code, gunshots in small bursts, etc. Not Chicago tier, but definitely part of the backdrop.

I occasionally hear them near my home in the suburbs of that city, because there's a police shooting range about two miles away. You can hear them doing qualifications and such.

In the rural areas, near a family member's home, I'll occasionally hear a hunter depending on the season. Otherwise, the only gunfire is my own (rural, nobody around, good backstop, legal to shoot there).
>>
>>32760263

Rural, depends where you live, I've got neighbors within a mile who built their own little ranges so every couple days I can hear them popping rounds off. Other rural places maybe just during deer season.

Suburb, in the 15 years living in California I had, never.
>>
I live in LA on the east side so I hear gunshots all the time. Of course used by criminals and stolen guns.

Hoping to move out to Utah soon, how are the gun laws / gun culture?
>>
>>32760772
This. eurofags have no idea.
>>32760263
>What's it like when you leave your flat in Paris and go for a stroll in Siberia?
>>
>>32760263
Canadian, Alberta, Edmonton, NE Central (between NAIT and Beverly areas) here...

I hear gunshots about once every 2 weeks or so.

Somali gang trying to fight with the other gangs for territory.
>>
>>32762420
And yet they still swarm around NAIT/Clairview area. Fucking disgusting animals.
>>
>>32762477
Yup.

No joke, I've thought about going low key Punisher on them.

Set up some remote claymores on their get together locations.. they really like this one parking lot on Saturday..
>>
>>32760306
>the sandbox

thank you for your cervix
>>
>>32760344

Kentucky is the only place where you'll hear gunshots on the regular.

This won't be happening innacity or big town though. But anywhere near the outdoors you'll definitely be hearing some distant gun shots.

But if you're like me and currently live in a ghetto city, you'll hear gun shots of gangsters mag dumping hi points into each other's apartments at night.
>>
>>32761373

False... I live in Los Angeles and at night those white people drive back to the suburbs or stay in the better hotels.

T.beaner
>>
>>32762420

How the fuck do you guys have Somalian niggers destroying the quality of life in cold as fuck Canada?

Did Trudeau literally fly them in?
>>
>>32760263
about 3-4 times a year in suburban denver

>that time i moved into a place and that night I heard the sirens THEN the gunshots lol
>>
i grew up in a very rural town. heard distant gunshots all the time. mostly hunters
>>
>>32760263
>rural
Maybe during hunting season, but you don't just hear random gunfire all the time.

>suburbs
Eh, I live in a town where there's a lot of drug and gang related crime. I hear gunfire once or twice a year, but it's not a very common thing. There are places where they haven't had a shooting for years though.
>>
>>32760263
not constantly no
most places you don't hear them ever
some places you can hear them occasionally
I used to live in Flint where they would happen at random for the obvious reason
now I live half an hour outside of Flint where they happen rarely for what I assume is target practice
>>
>>32764861
steve?
>>
>>32760263
I hear occasional gunshots off in the distance. The frequency depends on the season. Sometimes I'll go a week without any, sometimes it's at least once a day.
>>
>>32760263
Sometimes at night from the public housing apartments a few blocks away. single mothers are ok, but the guys who live there are trash.
>>
>>32760263
I used to live in rural/suburban New England down the road from a sportsman's club. When working outside I could hear distant gunfire.
>>
>>32760263
Rural MN here. In my area yes. But I'm sorta out in the boonies. I live most days about 30 miles north of town near the CN border and hear shots quite a bit out of hunting season. Granted most are from people I know well and consider family.

Although, they probably hear more of mine than I do theirs.
>>
Suburban VA here.

There was a huge tract of private land right next to my subdevelopment.

I'd hear shots every day during hunting season.
>>
>>32760263

> Rural
Occasionally. shooting ranges (both public and private), people hunting, etc.
If you meet a farmer patrolling his land, he might have a rifle or some other small arm on him for taking out coyotes, vermin, and other animals which can harm cattle or cause damage to a farm. sometimes people open carry, think a modern version of the wild west with a lot less violence and equal politeness.

> Cities
in most cities, no. In fact, guns are rarely seen on people in general; CCW carriers take it pretty seriously, and the few times they are seen, people usually assume LEO of some sort.

Some parts of Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, etc; known "bad" cities do have their gang bangers duke it out now and then. Cops do what they can about that (Really just containing the nigs to the ghetto, I guess) but generally those are areas you don't have any good reason to be in, except if by some horrible reason you're forced to live there.

> Burbs
Kind of in-between. Farmers sometimes have guns in their trucks at Tractor Supply. CCW common, open carry uncommon. With noise laws and such, hearing firearm discharges are a rarity; people go out of town into the woods, or to the range.

Speaking very generally; Gun owners try to stay within the law at all times (hence gun owner), crime is limited to known "bad" or drug areas, and in rural areas gunfire is not considered an issue. the USA is a pretty big place.
>>
>>32760263
No. The only time I distinctly remember hearing gunshots was when I lived in San Diego, 16 miles from Tijuana (Mexico) and for a few days you could hear a large volume of rapid fire and heavy ordinance. Otherwise no, although there may had a been a time or two which were just as likely to be vehicle backfires.

Where do y'all get this shit from?
>>
I live in a fairly rural area, and i sometimes hear gunshots. Usually it's during hunting season, but lately I've been hearing someone have fun with a .22, and a pistol of some kind.
>>
>>32760263

No and no. Is that really the image of us that your media feeds to you?
>>
I used to live in Bakersfield CA and heard them routinely in the ghetto. We are talking nearly every night. Other parts of the same town only a mile or two distant from those areas were completely quiet though. Semi auto gunfire tends to have a very distinctive rhythm to it that is easy to distinguish.
>>
Not US, I live in the Philippines but during a drug bust some cops shot at fleeing suspects. The idiots shot the suspects "near their feet" as warning shots. This was in a densely populated suburban area, too. I was afraid they hit my uncle's car which was parked outside at the time.
>>
Rural New Hampshire here.
I hear shooting frequently on the weekend in summer, occasionally in spring and fall, and rarely in the winter.
>>
File: mou.png (68KB, 227x170px) Image search: [Google]
mou.png
68KB, 227x170px
>>32760822
hello fellow best virginian
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.