[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/us/sa n-antonio-mall-shooting-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/us/san-antonio-mall-shooting-2-face-murder-charge-in-death-of-good-samaritan/index.html

Mall ninja gets rekt? Reminder for /k/ to persist the white knight hood. The Jewelry store is now going to pay for the good shot Samaritans funeral cost.
>sarcasm, the store never cared much about him although they do appreciate the minimal loss in profit
General wannabe hero thread?
>>
File: zergputer.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zergputer.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>He thought he was going to take those numbskulls off the street for a long time
>He was right because now they're gonna be behind bars forever for killing his dumb ass
>>
>>32758590
A lowlife scums life behind bars and out in 20-25 years is so worth a life, okay.
>>
>>32758553
>Guy without weapon tries to stop them and gets killed
>Guy with CCW draws and wounds one of them
>There are people on /k/ RIGHT NOW who don't carry
>>
>>32758603
I say continue on white /k/nights. I will be enjoying your women when you get shot by a latino gang member. I enjoy white knights who don't think their actions through. They're usually the first to defend the damsel in "distress".
>>
>>32758553
Cuck norris tries to stop a robbery edition
>>
The guy who got rekt and the mall ninja are two separate people if I read this correctly. What the hell are >>32758553 >>32758611 talking about?
>>
>>32758625
More like /k/uck norris. I wouldn't mind visiting his grave and laughing at him for being such a poor shot and a hero.
>>
>>32758611
Have fun not defending yourself, then?

It's not like we're mad about you choosing not to carry, we'll just laugh at you.

Are you from /r9k/ or some shit?
>>
>>32758640
You do realize that the guy who died was unarmed and that the armed guy actually wounded one of the robbers, right?
>>
>>32758638

He's either trolling elaborately or, if not and thus being a completely self centered egotistical jackoff, is making fun of people who will help others in duress at the risk of their own lives.

The level of Edgehog in these posts makes me think he's probably just gone fishing, though
>>
>>32758600
it is TX so death penalty

>>32758603
this guy was probably one of those liberals who rants about not needing a gun and "fighting like a man" does not seem to have worked out for him.
>>
>shoot someone who even CNN calls a Good Samaritan
Abbott's gonna fry both of them.
>>
>>32758600
They will both get death.

Then in 30 years when their execution is coming next week the liberal media will be playing them up like two perfect little angels who didn't do nuffin wrong (and they'll blame their actions on a broken home or something else rediculous). Liberals will be out in force protesting and holding signs supporting them. And then when no one cares and they are executed anyway they'll spill some crocodile tears and move on to protesting the next execution and pretending that guy was a beautiful, perfect little angel...
>>
>>32758640
The guy who was killed was unarmed, we will never know if he was a good shot. The other guy who was armed wounded a robber. Sounds like a decent enough shot to me.
>>
>>32758640

The guy who died was unarmed, dumb illiterate cuck.
>>
>>32758611

>read story incorrectly and think the CCW holder was the guy who died, not the noCCW
>decide to be noCCW because it's "safer" to leave your life completely in the hands of a latino gangbanger rather than have the option of fighting
>latino gangbangers decide your white wife and daughter are looking pretty good, take turns fucking them in every hole they have while forcing you to watch
>*sob* "no...t-this can't be happening...t-the story said the CCW holder got killed..."
>"que? stupid ass gringo, that was a different guy!"
>"w-what?"
>"THIS STUPID ASS GRINGO THOUGHT THE CCW HOLDER GOT KILLED JAJAJAJAJAJA"
>latino gangbangers laugh while your wife and daughter sob with their cocks in their mouths
>>
>>32759492
something tells me that's actually not going to happen at all
>>
>>32758553

>one suspect shot by concealed carrier
>other caught when he wrecks a car 20 minutes later
>after trying to rob a jewelry store IN A MALL

Holy shit how stupid are these people?
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>32759912
No hago nada
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.