[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's time to see how good PSAs customer service is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Palmetto Feature Image.jpg (36KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
Palmetto Feature Image.jpg
36KB, 600x309px
Well, it's time to see how good PSAs customer service is. I recently bought a lower parts kit from them, and inspecting it today I realized it has no springs. Well, no spiral springs, minus the Buffer spring. Just shot them an email.

Anyone have any experience with their customer service?
>>
>>32753987
Slowish but it'll get you there, took like a week and a half to replace my dad's bent buffer tube
>>
>>32753987
>>32755840
Seconded. Keep in mind the insane volume of stuff they send out. If the problem persists, get BBB involved, but don't be surprised if it takes up to a week to get a reply.
>>
>>32755840
this sounds about right slow to respond but once they get things moving they will do all they can to resolve the issue and set things right.
>>
They used to take ~3 weeks before they mailed an order out...even in non-holiday times. Now though, I've had my order ship out the next day, even on Xmas time. I've heard stories about parts missing from LPK's and they always just say 'oops, sorry, we're sending more parts to you'.
>>
Don't trust their tracking.
[spoiler] they never update it[/spoiler]
>>
>hear about how shit their shipping is
>Order lpk
>Get it within a week

Lucky me
>>
>>32756076
>>hear about how shit their shipping is
>>Order lpk
>>Get it within a week

It's a lot better than it used to be. I ordered a scope a while back and just forgot about it. I expected it to take a month or so, got it the next week.

Everything I've ordered from them has been pretty legit.

The only problems I've had were a lower that wasn't marked "blem" had some blemishes. Same with an upper I got last week. Nothing major and the price was right, so I'm not too worried about it.
>>
>>32756118
I am using prepaid gift cards to order there though. The reports of fraud are off-putting.

I'm waiting for one of the Moe mid length uppers to come back in stock (with mbus) but I'm about to say fuck it and order the carbine length.
>>
Trash, sent my vz to the wrong ffl in the city. Notified it was delivered and figured since I drove past the gunshop it was supposed to be delivered at I would drop in just to check it out. Guy came out and said he couldn't find it. Got a call later in the day saying that my gun had showed up at another shop and but they don't do transfers unless you buy the gun through them. Called psa ended up on hold 3 separate times got put on hold for about 30 min each time and was told to pay return shipping to psa then back to the intended ffl then hung up on by some black guy. Made an account on arfcom, yeah I know, posted exactly this and got a response in 10 mins apologizing and a week later got my gun no extra charges.
>>
>>32753987
The best customer service is if you contact the rep on ar15.com. Resolution will be much faster.
>>
>>32753987
>Well, it's time to see how good PSAs customer service is
is Monday "shill thread night" or something?
>>
>>32756286
How is this shilling?
>>
>>32753987
This doesnt exactly answer your question, but I would use brownells, midway or basically any other online retailer for an lpk instead of PSA. PSA's customer service is hit and miss and it could take you weeks to get your springs. I only use PSA for barrels anymore.
>>
>>32756531
How do you find their accuracy?

I'm looking at getting a freedom upper and the only thing that concerns me is accuracy I know they're gtg aside from that.
>>
>>32756314
>create a platform for single-user experiences of a company
>flood it with fake user experiences
>>
>>32756574
But, that's not what's happening here.
>>
>>32756531
But I've already got the lpk. I just need springs.
>>
>>32753987
Ordered a premium 5.56 bcg from them, it ships the next day and is in my hand in two more days so three days after i ordered i had it so i can complain, doesnt hurt to live in Charlotte though.
>>
>>32756546
I have ordered two upper receivers and two assembled blem lowers in the past. All my orders arrived as described. Everything was acceptable quality but the shipping was long. Granted, this was before they switched to their new system, which seems to be faster. Only issue I had was one order got caught in purgatory and I had to make several calls to get everything sorted. That order took a month to receive. I never had an issue with their order tracking, though many claim they have.

Not sure if this answers your question about accuracy, but that was my experience dealing with them.
>>
>>32753987
>>32755997
It took a few days to a week between email responses in my experience. Bought a complete lower from them and it was dropping the hammer when the trigger reset. It was slow but they did take care of me. You will probably get a faster response if you can get someone on the phone.
>>
What are the chances of getting stuff that's fucked up from these guys? I'm a canuck and looking to bring in a PSA upper so I can't exactly call them up and have it replaced in timely matter.
>>
I don't order from them unless it's a crazy deal. Made the switch to Primary and won't go back.
>>
>>32753987
It's pretty good. A lpk I bought from them was missing some parts and within three days of me calling them they got the parts to my door.
>>
>>32756710
>f you can get someone on the phone.
tried that once. got a recording that they were all at a party, on a regular business day. left a message, and while never getting a call back, eventually got an email from UPS. the email from customer service explaining what I should do was flagged by gmail as spam. a legit company can make sure that doesn't happen. I had one wrong part in a kit. do I send back the kit I've already installed or just the wrong item? i didn't know.
>>
>>32753987
tl;dr is they give a fuck and will make it right. It'll take a while. Their parts are -not- shit. Fucking EVERYBODY buys from them, so they're swamped. Be honest and persistent.
>>
>>32756820
Grabagun is also pretty good but their website is a little messy. They still have some good deals. I got a crazy deal on a pair of Ruger stripped lower receivers from them. Ended up paying $27 a piece. Fucking rad.
>>
>>32756574
>single user
Between my buddy and I, we've built over 16 AR's from their parts/kits.
>>
>>32753987
I ordered a pistol kit from them.
I came in and was fine and has continued to function fine.

That's all I know. I would think if it's just some small springs they would have no issue sending them straight out to you. Anything else is really unreasonable. However, if it's 4 dollars worth of springs and they give you a hard time, just order them online and move on.
>>
They go slow as fuck but get it done if you get in touch with them.

Bought a lc9 but had second thoughts, called to cancel the order and was on hold for 15 minutes at the beginning of a business day, when they did pick up though they were quite helpful in canceling and had no restocking fee or any other bullshit.

All the other stuff I've ordered that didn't require special attention got to me in reasonable time.

>>32756820
Primary arms has kick ass customer support.
>>
>>32753987
Their customer service is good. Their website security is shitty. I've had my card info stolen multiple times now and I'm 80% certain it's due to their website getting hacked repeatedly.
>>
>>32758201
Same. I ordered something from them and a week or so later was called by fraud prevention. Too bad paypal is antigun.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.