[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to the hell hole know as the VA Phoenix hospital on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2595.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I want to the hell hole know as the VA Phoenix hospital on an emergency visit. I turned in my firearm at the police counter and proceeded to the emergency room. I ended up staying overnight, a total of 18 hours. Anyways, after I get released, I have to go get my pistol back. It's fucking zip tied tied through the magazine and zip tied through the fucking barrel. Zip tied trigger through the chamber and it just looked like they were literally scared the pistol was going to grow legs and start shooting people.

Well, I get home, take the zip ties off, clear the weapon, and what the fuck? Now my pistol can't properly slide back and lock without man handling the bitch. And when it does lock back, I can't send the mother fucker home with the release. What the fuck did these assholes do to my babe?

>pic related

>tl;dr zip ties appear to have sabatoged the functions of my pistol. What do?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Bring it to a gunstore that does repairs, have them look. A bunch of keyboard gunsmiths will tell you information, some will be good, most will not since no one can visually inspect your pistol in person.

Ultimately your responsible, you could file a complaint with the hospital. I highly doubt anything will come of it. You'll end up having to pay for the repair, and it will be a friendly reminder to not give your hand gun to anyone else.

However you did the right thing by handing it over, and it sucks that something now is messed up.

>life
>>
>>32750497
Did you disassemble it to see if a piece of zip tie might be caught in something? If not try it and if it doesnt work its a shit gun anyways.

2/10 made me reply to a question that belongs in a QTDDTOT
>>
>Too stupid to remove zip ties properly.
Okey dokey.
>>
>>32750497
Spot what damage has been done, call and inform the hospital of miss handling your private property and damaging it. See if you know a gun smith that can type or write something up/make shit up. Lol ask to be reimbursed for the cost of replacement. Then send it off to Glock to as they will fix it for free and bam gun fixed and go buy yourself another gun.

They disrespected your shit. Fuck em hard, op.
>>
>>32750539
With a faulty pistol? I'll die a disgrace and be sent to glock hell.
>>
>>32750559

Teach my, oh master zip tie man.
>>
>>32750565
>Glock
>>
>>32750497
>VA hospital not liking firearms
Wow why would people who give medical attention to veterans have an aversion to firearms
It's as crazy as burn unit personnel having an aversion of muscle cars

also
>VA fucking up in general
Not news.
>>
>>32750565
Are you blind?
>>
>>32750582
Lol oh...I didn't look hard enough. Well then...I'd try to get them to pay cause I don't hear great things about SW.
>>
>>32750565
>send it off to Glock
Glock may not take very kindly to OP sending them a Smith&Wesson pistol anon
0/10 advice.
>>
>>32750601
I have a better chance of getting Ivanka to suck me off while riding a unicorn than I have for the VA to cover the cost to fix it. Fucking faggots. I should've took a picture of it with all the zip ties on it. It's like the asshole was bored and trying to see how many zip ties he could fit on it. I'm livid.
>>
>>32750497
>Halp! my M&P wont work after getting zip tied
>my M&P wont work
>M&P
found your problem OP
>>
File: IMG_2437.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Does anyone here have experience with sending a firearm into S&W? I purchased it about two years ago. I gotta go pull out the paperwork I have on it.
>>
>>32750635
Lets see your concealed carry.
>>
Posted the question in the QTDDTOT. Mods, please delete.
>>
>>32750660
Sorry bby this is a blue board ;^
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32750660
Not >>32750635
But here's mine :^)
>>
>>32750684
>Putting literal garbage on a nice belt

Wow, you showed him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.