[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question, is this a full stock or is this one of those face rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: zz1 (15).jpg (542KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
zz1 (15).jpg
542KB, 1536x1152px
Question, is this a full stock or is this one of those face rest that your not legally allowed to put against your shoulder? Can't tell, looks kinda short.
>>
>>32749541
it's a full stock, and makes ARs legal in commie lands.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24h_6zwUZQE&t=463s
>>
>>32749541

That's a compliant stock. That mag isn't CA, NY, NJ, CT or Mass. legal though unless it's pinned.

[spoiler]desu I have nothing against rifle grips it's the fucking handgun roster that gives me problems. I have to drive all the way to fucking Provo to get a fucking Jeherico[/spoiler]
>>
>>32749910
the mag too is OK in Commiefornia, for now.
>>
>>32749949
??? I don't think so...
>>
>not legally allowed to put against your shoulder

jesus christ i never realize how cucked our nation is that someone has to question if something touching your shoulder is illegal.
>>
>>32750395
ATF rescinded that ruling I believe. Regardless, it's the result of getting a micron from the line of legality. When you're relying on particular interpretations of the law for it to be valid, you risk that those interpretations change or are reevaluated.
>>
>>32749541
That is a NY/Cali compliant full solid stock. The thing you're not supposed to shoulder are those arm-braces for SBRs. But the ATF is retarded and will be abolished within the year, so who the fuck cares.

>>32749910
>>32749949
>>32750291
Even pinned/welded, a magazine over 10 rounds is illegal in NY and Cali.

A 10 round mag in a semi-auto rifle that complies with all other features requirements does not have to be pinned/welded in NY. If the mag is pinned/welded, then you can have all the evil babby-killing assault features you want.
>>
Why not just go for a full m16 style stock instead of this abortion?
>>
>>32750594
Pistol grips are evil and scary*.
*Unless the firearm is rimfire, has a fixed magazine, or is in the hands of a police officer**.
**Unless we are discussing anything but gun control, then police cannot be trusted.
>>
>>32750480
Good thing its not the ATFs fucking job to interpret the goddamn law
>t. Salty
>>
File: 6.jpg (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
32KB, 800x800px
>>32750636
YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR.
I AM THE LAW.
>>
>>32749541
Why do you people even bother with this cuck shit? I'd just move.
>>
>>32749868
And unlike the scr is actually widely available as a giant fuck outta here to the city commies
>>
>>32750665
or buy the shit out of state.
>>
>>32750665
Saving money for that but when you work in the state and the pay is good and cost of living is low (next to Vermont) one can afford to be patient. ...... especially with a storage unit in Vermont
>>
>>32750620
Just get a full stock with one of those pistol wraps. Move state then remove wrap. Better than paying for a product to fuck up your rifle.
>>
>>32750682
I bought the stock just to thank the company for having the gall to piss on the law. Doubt I would use it but it does represent the simmering hatred of NYC through all of red county NY
>>
>>32750558
>ATF abolished within the year
>mfw I can start guarding my moonshine still with a giggle switch AR
>all while smoking some grape flavored cigarettes
>>
>>32750636
How are you supposed to enforce the law without interpreting it's meaning? Playing "I'm not touching you" with the law is a good way to get hit.
>>
>>32750665
Out of state college is fuckspensive.
>>
>>32750743
That's not how it works. The laws will stay in place and will be enforced by the FBI.
>>
California niggerstock
>>
>>32750706
This is a possibility for later
>>
>>32750760
Ouch SUNY? Hope not the BLM happy Albany branch
>>
>>32750920
Nah, Calicuck. UC Davis.
We've got more genders than students.
>>
>>32751084
Full on qwerty damn. They are still trying to push that but the blacks spics and rednecks are not having it. Now down in NYC...... I honestly don't want to know. I just have fun reviewing the resumes of the qwertys who are typically barista's or sandwich makers with a made up degree with my coworkers and trying to explain their area of study with a straight face.
>>
>>32750620
Go fixed stock, put on a kydex grip wrap. Comp/brake. Make sure you dont have a Foregrip/or just a handstop.
Boom, you're now featureless. When you move or when the law goes down, you just need to unscew the grip wrap and you got a regular ar
>>
>>32749949
its really not all highcaps are illegal in 2017 no grandfathering
>>
>>32751084
My gf goes to Davis, I'm heading over there in a few weeks. How many pronouns do I need to learn to interact with people there?
>>
>>32751479
0. Fuck 'em.
How big is your girlfriend's penis?
>>
>>32751479

The less you know about it the more fun you'll have. Enjoy the IRL trolling anon
>>
>>32751582
2 or 3ish if you meet an actual intersex genetic abnormality. Anything else is mental illness
>>
>>32749541
>>32750558
Its a 10/30 round. Permanently configured 30 round magazine that can now only hold 10 rounds
>>
>>32749541

if its legally a rifle (not a short barreled rifle per the batf) you can shoulder it all day long

if its a pistol per the atf you cannot shoulder it

however on your pic, its a compliant stock for commy states, the grip and stock are one piece. but for some reason, thumbhole stocks in some commy states are illegal, because it automatically turns your sporting rifle into an assault weapon (wew lad)
>>
File: SL8-1_rifle.gif (26KB, 846x227px) Image search: [Google]
SL8-1_rifle.gif
26KB, 846x227px
>>32749541
Why the hell didn't they just fuse the gas tube with the stock and fill in that gap to make it more like a thumbhole stock then whatever abomination that was? Something along the lines of pic related
>>
File: bell and carlson thumbhole.jpg (188KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
bell and carlson thumbhole.jpg
188KB, 880x660px
>>32755660

because thumbholes qualify as pistol grips in some restricted constituencies, otherwise these things would sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>32751938
Intersex people don't have special snowflake pronouns, we just have special snowflake genitals.
>>
>>32750480
Last I heard they basically said before SHOT last year that they don't care if Joe the Plumber shoulders a SIG brace, and that it will mostly just be a tack-on charge.
>>
>>32755711
Like half a nut and a bowl of Cheerios?
>>
>>32750770
I'll take FBI over ATF. ATF is just bungling incompetence.
>>
>>32755863
>bungling incompetence
But fewer resources...
The FBI is huge, and everywhere. There's an office in pretty much every decent-sized population center.

The ATF has a handful of people per regional office, and the regions covered are vast.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.