[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/, what is the most slav weapon out there? I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
So /k/, what is the most slav weapon out there?
I'm currently living in America, I moved from the Czech Republic is search for a better job and more gun rights, and I have my American citizenship.
I've shot a Dragunov, multiple CZ pistols, a military-grade Saiga 12, and a Beretta.
I live in Maryland, and an getting my gun rights reviewed, and I want to know what you guys consider the most Slavic weapon?
Personally, I think it is the SKS, because it was even chambered in Warsaw Pact.
Feel free to share
>>
Maryland? You fucked up.
>>
Rights, review.

We seriously need to do something.
>>
>>32748348
obrez
>>
>>32748348
Move to Greenville SC good gun rights great opportunity for work and comfy place to live
>>
Yugo SKS is the slaviest. It's more slavic than the Russian one because it's shittier.
>>
>>32748863
He lives in Maryland he can't get a yugo sks because of the grenade launcher on it
>>
>>32748348
Most Slav weapon is ak or if you want to show your national pride get vz58/2008 and or vz61 scorpion since your people make god their guns
>>
File: 1474786575587.jpg (55KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1474786575587.jpg
55KB, 640x427px
>>32748880
Ah yes. Because of how readily available grenades are.
What the shit is going on over there?
>>
>>32748886
Op here
Thank you, I enjoy the VZ thoroughly, I'm just hesitant regarding the ammo and the price.
Is it 7.62 by 39 WP?
And what is the price?
Also, I want to get a CZ-3A1, but fully automatic would be quite the chore. Pricing/ammo price?
Thank you
>>
>>32748826
Naser si
>>
>>32749554
7.62x39 is incredibly cheap I still recommend you gtfo of marysuelamarysuply because that is one of the most unfriendly gun states in the US http://www.luckygunner.com/7-62x39-123-gr-fmj-wolf-wpa-polyformance-1000-rounds and here is your ammo
>>
>>32749765
Marysueland* simply*
>>
>>32749554
And for the vz61 you can find parts kits for $300-$400 and make it an sbr keep the stock off and use it as a pistol
>>
>>32748848
can confirm, i'm just outside of greenville at clemson. great place and plenty of guns
>>
>>32748348
Also as a added bonus Greenville SC has the 4th best drinking water in the US
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (91KB, 850x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
91KB, 850x623px
>>32749560
>>
to keep this thread going any other Greenville SC fags reporting in?
>>
>>3274834or
First off I want to say welcome to America, friend. You came at a fantastic time with the recent election and all. But I must say that you chose a terrible place to live, honestly I cant think of a much worse place than Maryland. If you can, or when you can, I highly recommend that you leave that state and move somewhere else. If you want to stay in the north I hear Pennsylvania has pretty good firearm laws, otherwise your best bet is the south or Arizona, unless you want Alaska.
>>
Go somewhere else my Slavic friend. Maryland is shit.
>>
>>32748348
How did you get your citizenship pal
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 220x265px
I love a good Gabe Suarez pic thread. Thanks OP!
>>
>>32752810
>>32752835
>>32752884
I'm a diplomat, but a conservative Secretly. I plan on living here permanently, and citizenship wasn't a problem
>>
>>32748348
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/sa-vz61-pistols
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/sa-vz58-rifles
>>
>>32748348
SKS is bretty slav.
>>
>>32755650
This, also the fold under stocks are so fucking Slav you don't even need to squat anymore.
You still should, but you don't need to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.