[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in afghanistan when this gun slaps your platoon's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DShK.jpg (18KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
DShK.jpg
18KB, 300x178px
You're in afghanistan when this gun slaps your platoon's ass

what do you do?
>>
File: fuckYourFlag.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckYourFlag.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>32748213
Turn 360 degrees and call in some JDAM.
>>
>>32748223
>calling in a JDAM on a goatfucker taking 2km potshots with an MG
You are why America doesn't win wars anymore.
>>
>>32748305
>there's just one guy with a pkm
>>
>>32748305

a 20k jdam is a lot cheaper than trying to save a soldier who got hit in the leg by a dushka
>>
>>32748305
>WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING FAIR BAWWWWW
>>
>>32748305
No point trying to fight an unsymmetric war symmetrically.
>>
>>32748305
>MG Position
>implying there aren't more goatfuckers in that area and at the MG position
>>
>>32748346
>implying it isn't just Abdul from the next village whose family was killed in the last JDAM bombing
>>
>>32748331
Not disagreeing at all on that. And i would rather see a pretty explosion then rushing a fuckin MG anyday.
But what do you think the real cost of that Jdam is.
sure the US gov might buy it for 20k but how much to ship it to sand land and how much in price per hour to fly the plane that drops it. Initial costs of aircraft dont need to be included but im thinking a 20k ordinance probably costs closer to 200k to go from factory to expended.
>>
>>32748350
>implying his family was not killed when muhammed decided to try (and fail) to akbar a convoy.
>>
>>32748305
Doesn't want to win wars that don't defend the national homeland or expand national borders but instead babysit a failed government.

Gee I wonder why?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.