[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a SitRep /k/ how you holdin up? With the Rise of our Lord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1485049954197.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485049954197.gif
249KB, 500x375px
I want a SitRep /k/ how you holdin up? With the Rise of our Lord and Saviour things are (i hope) looking up.
>>
Its good ...... not enough blacks getting shot but it's good.
>>
>>32747987
Whelp. /pol/ is present, as always.
>>
Zero.
This is Faglord.
Still stuck in the U.K., situation absolutely horseshit.
No chance of improvement, slim chance of escape.
Requesting thermonuclear destruction on my grid.
Stand by for grid.
Out.
>>
>>32747971
My car got flooded today. Only had it two months and I drove it into a flash flood, now it's 5 feet under water.
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
Ammo prices better drop and panic buying better stop now that the republicans control almost the entire federal government. This shit needs to end right the fuck now.
>>
>>32748012
What sucks is that I was happy to finally have a car so I could attend some of the NorCal meet ups. But now I'm stuck here and I'll have to take the bike everywhere.
>>
>>32747971
Its going pretty well actually.

Bought a couple new guns.

Holding down a decent paying job.

Found me a woman.(probably the best part desu)
>>
>>32748014
Is there even a 'normal' anymore? I think the state of panic, scarcity and high prices is now the norm even though it, as you pointed out, shouldn't be. When was the last time things were good? Pre Sandy Vag?
>>
>>32747996
And don't you forget it my unlicensed HAM operating criminal.
>>
>>32748012
>Reminded of how I lost my first rice rocket

I was gonna make it gucci and drift (as much as FWD can).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBezCqcHPE

I can feel the greatness in the air.
>>
File: Eels-Study-Guide-225x300.jpg (22KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eels-Study-Guide-225x300.jpg
22KB, 225x300px
>>32748014
Dems are panic buying too now. Any luck and they'll get nervous and self conscious around them as usual, and sell them off for minimal amounts of money. Here's hoping.
>>
Waiting for the shoe to drop.

Mounties are cock holsters and the PMO promised gun control. Probably in the spring.
>>
>>32748052
>>>32748014
Dems are panic buying too now. Any luck and they'll get nervous and self conscious around them as usual, and sell them off for minimal amounts of money. Here's hoping.

I honestly don't think the dems are buying anything. You gotta have a job in order to buy shit.
>>
>>32748068

Hopefully, by owning guns, they'll realize that what we've been saying for decades might not be entirely bullshit and maybe smarten up a bit.
>>
>>32748005
Just go down to the Winchester and wait for it all to blow over mate.
>>
>>32747971
Holding up like shit. Got dumped by the love of my life because she "made peace with separating herself a long time ago."
>>
>>32748443
>made peace with separating herself a long time ago

Wait, what?

Am I understand this right?

>I decided to dump you a long time ago and stuck with you since then because you were useful to me. I won't tell you why I'm dumping you now, but I'll use the fact that I decided on dumping you as a justification for dumping you.

You can do better, Anon.
>>
>>32748521
I think she cared about me but couldn't snap back into it. Air Force reserve and whatnot.

Second theory is that she wasn't doing all that hot as a person (which she wasn't. totally stagnated) and blamed me for it. Then she just sends me and all the personal faults that weren't my fault off as sort of a viking burial and away we go.
>>
>>32748521

>>32748668
and just to clarify on the reserve thing; she got awarded a pilot slot and has been in limbo for a solid 5-6 months waiting to hear when she ships for training. I think she was miserable and doesn't realize it was me. Doesn't make it hurt much less.
>>
>>32748068
I assure you that they are panic buying to protect themselves from the "imminent gay holocaust and Trump FEMA camps," and they are complaining how hard it is to buy a gun. It's hilarious
>>
>>32748690
>and they are complaining how hard it is to buy a gun. It's hilarious

glorious
>>
>>32748668
>>32748676

Yeah. Projection like that is a coping mechanism. She'll either drive herself completely crazy trying to keep the delusion going, will keep repeating the process over and over with other men or will realize she fucked up and deeply regret it.

If the third option occurs, do not take her back.

>>32748706
>>32748690

B-B-But they've been told for years it was super easy! The Dems couldn't have been lying about it for decades!
>>
>>32748717
If the third option occurs there's going to be a very smug meeting at lunch. Then closure for me, followed by me telling her to kindly fuck off.

That's of course assuming I'm in the same town by then. Kinda feels good being so nomadic.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>32748728

No problem, man. Had a pretty stupid breakup a few months ago myself. Her regretting her decision is not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either.

Remember: Men become more attractive as mates well into their 40's. Women start going downhill before they reach 30.
>>
Still behind enemy lines here in NY, it's rough fighting but we are doing our best to keep morale up.
Waiting on a supply drop of pro gun Legistlation and listening for the buzz of new SCOTUS to bomb the infringement out of this fucking state.
>>
Pretty shit desu. having trouble making friends that aren't whiny bleeding hearts, uni is boring, job is unfulfilling because I don't have much to do but sit at a desk and wait for assignments. Having issues with enuresis, my deadbeat roommate is letting one of his friends live with us and stinks up the house with pot virtually 24/7, and I recently broke my passenger side door handle trying to fix my window (regulator gear is stripped). All in all it's pretty hard to find anything to look forward too anon.
>>
Stable job, stable economy, pretty much got everything I wanted except a girlfriend.

Have to get a girlfriend, gotta have children!
>>
File: 20160408_173855.jpg (811KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_173855.jpg
811KB, 2560x1536px
>>32747971
GREAT. Got this for $600. Springfield. Some anti-gun guy sold it after his dad died. He said he was not comfortable having it.
1/2
>>
File: 20160408_174148.jpg (933KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_174148.jpg
933KB, 2560x1536px
>>32748864
2/2
>>
File: 1484823484601.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484823484601.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
I did some shit that got my family seriously concerned about the safety of myself and them, and my guns are currently locked up with my brother at his house, and I've been coerced into attending therapy since it's the only way I can convince them that I can be healthy again. I hope everything goes alright.
>>
File: IMG_0828.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My pistol purchase permit finally came in. I put in the application a week before Thanksgiving and the day I got it was Inauguration Day.

Pic related
>>
>>32748844
1488!

SIEG HEIL!
>>
>>32748751
My profession is a nomadic one anyways. I'm content with being alone, I just thought I somehow achieved the dream. Oh well, at least I'm good at what I do.
>>
Just found out my now ex was fucking my best friend on the regular but I got two mosins in the mail and a shit ton of food for them so I guess retard rifle range day will be fun. Keep your heads down and chins up
>>
>>32748929
I like the mouse glock
>>
>>32748012
...are you that one idiot in Houston that tried to drive into the galleria last weekend?
>>
>>32748068

I thought the Republicans in the shitty flyover states were the ones without jobs?
>>
>>32747971
Pretty good. Part time job is keeping me busy (40 hour weeks), got my new car back from inspection, ready to go ahead with modding, gonna get registered for late-term classes this week and get back in to college. Just gotta decide what to do for my birthday in a month, debating on splurging and buying a sweet fun
>>
>>32748016
Sorry to hear that anon, you can probably get a ride though.
>>
>>32749370

Keep your chin up and things will work out.

>>32749481

40 hours isn't part time anymore, bruv.
>>
File: 1481294048544.jpg (42KB, 800x476px) Image search: [Google]
1481294048544.jpg
42KB, 800x476px
Just signed up for a CWB exam.
No reason to be worried (I am though) but if I blow it somehow I would waste a couple hundred bucks on thin air.

I just wanna weld botes
>>
My question is, ive recently acquired a special someone. She has no problem with guns whatsoever, im fact she is eager to learn. The only issue is she was involved in a very traumatic incident involving them and a family member. She is afraid of having a breakdown or something while shooting them. So ive been holding off taking her, so the question is, how do I get her acclimated to shooting them so she doesn't freak out.
>>
>working roughly 40 hr/week part time
>looking to get my CCW permit, dealing with the hassle of being under 21 looking at handguns
>considering enlisting, going to pick up a practice ASVAB study guide tomorrow
>starting working out as well
It's hard to find the motivation to pull the trigger on this kind of stuff honestly, but it's for the best
>>
>>32749427
The republicans are the ones who WANT jobs - democrats are fine living on welfare and social entitlements
>>
>>32749822
I hadn't no idea you could get certified in welding. I've been building boats and trailers for years. The owner of the company just showed me how one afternoon.
>>
>>32750404
You can totally go for a long career in welding without seeing any certification whatsoever but at least in bigger cities here you have a way better shot at getting a good gig on big jobs when you're certified, especially when you don't have tons of experience.
>>
going great aside from really not wanting to go back to fucking school. hope i care more about it this time now that i will be paying for it myself lol
>>
>>32750323
Have her handle them empty.
Show her how they work, teach her the basic safety rules.
Take her to the range and let her watch you fire off a magazine first.

If she can handle them unloaded and watch them be fired without freaking out then she isn't likely to freak out when firing them herself.
>>
>>32750994
>>32750323

The first time she fires, you should load only one round.
>>
>>32750994
>>32751020
Ight, thanks, ill run it by her.
>>
Bumping. I know theres more of you fuckers
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.