[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /k/, I'm a democrat who voted for Hillary and with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1480229453101.jpg (108KB, 728x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480229453101.jpg
108KB, 728x550px
Dear /k/,

I'm a democrat who voted for Hillary and with the rise of Trump I've finally realized all of you have been right about gun legislation. I'm pretty tight on money and I'm wondering if there's a gun I can get for cheap and what would the requirements be? Something around one hundred dollars would be great. I'm in Texas but I don't want any of my friends to know I'm looking into buying a gun.
>>
100 bucks? Get a used hi point.
>>
Push your budget to 200, you can find many used firearms in that range of good quality. 100 will blow up in your hand
>>
File: 5B___First_Handgun__1.jpg (171KB, 840x709px) Image search: [Google]
5B___First_Handgun__1.jpg
171KB, 840x709px
>>
>>32747283

fuck you libtard dimocrat

a liberal is just a virgin pussy waiting to get fucked by the long hard dick of reality
>>
>$100
get a nerf gun
>>
>>32747283
$100 is not going to net you much apart from some nigger-tier Hi Point 9mm. But you can probably luck out at local gun shops around your area or pawn shops that have used shit-tier 9mm pistols and .22's.

Save up a few hundred more and then we'll talk. You'd be serious about a firearm then.
>>
>>32747283
It's really hard to feel sympathy for someone who wants the government to have near unlimited control and then whines when that control lands in the hands of someone that they don't like.
>>
File: CockFags.jpg (87KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
CockFags.jpg
87KB, 1024x682px
>>32747283
>I'm in Texas but I don't want any of my friends to know I'm looking into buying a gun.

Just buy a dildo like all the displaced Califags in Austin. You'll impress all your moronic friends, it's within your $100 budget, and surprisingly they're /k/ approved.
>>
File: c49cek2eah0y.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
c49cek2eah0y.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>
File: fuck yourself doorgunner.jpg (224KB, 452x554px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yourself doorgunner.jpg
224KB, 452x554px
So you voted to disarm us and open our already-porous borders so we can be further disenfranchised at the ballot box and in the workplace... and you're still a Democrat, anti-gun platform and all, and you've changed your mind on the 2nd but won't change your voting patterns... and now you want our help.

Hm.
>>
>>32747427
Quality got messed up. Just Google the title at the top of the picture.
>>
>>32747440
This.

Although I personally have a hard time believing that a Democrat is on 4chan in the first place. Either this is bait or our op needs to go back to /a/.
>>
File: 1483041303447.gif (336KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483041303447.gif
336KB, 200x200px
>>32747425
jeezus christ that dyke on the right and that shell of a man on the left.
>>
>>32747440
I'm actually thinking about changing my voting methods. Why are democrats so willing to throw away gun rights? I know Trump isn't a literal Nazi but these turn of events have gotten me thinking. What if there is a reason for an uprising against the government? Wouldn't voting away our right to guns be counter productive? How can we fight the system if we have nothing to fight with? This whole idea that we can fight back with our voices and votes doesn't seem right anymore.

That's why I want a gun now. I'm still a democrat but I don't want to be without protection and I'm sure as fuck not going to buy into anti-gun bullshit anymore.
>>
>>32747283
this is the highest quality bait ive ever witnessed.

99(overkill!)/10 OP fucking incredible.

the fuck makes you morons think some fuck headed librul is gonna come here hat in hand asking for advice. Mark my fucking words in a few months your going to see liberal news rags citing THEMSELVES as firearm experts
>>
If you go to a gunstore don't tell anyone your political leanings or they'll probably kick you out and refuse to serve you. You and those you voted for did spend the last 8 years trying to destroy their livelihood. But assuming this isn't some form of troll, good on you for realizing that majority rule is only great so long as you're part of the majority, and that the constitution of the united states exists to prevent 50 percent plus one guy, from voting away the rights of the rest.
>>
I wonder if there are still liberals that will claim that there is no need to arm one self against a tyrannical government. We all know the politicians are mostly doing it for votes and to look good, but there has to be some die hard delusional liberal out there.
>>
>>32747283
Bump your budget up 300.
You're in fucking texas make new friends.
>>
File: Untitled.png (745KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
745KB, 1920x1080px
>>32747283
pawnshop/armslist shotgun, up your budget to 200 because you'll need ammo
>>
>>32747283
>100$
you're not gonna fight trump with a $100 gun, pal
>>
>>32747486
Go get raped by a refugee my man
>>
File: needs to die.jpg (44KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
needs to die.jpg
44KB, 605x328px
>>32747516
>but there has to be some die hard delusional liberal out there.

Say hello to the next governor of California, Gavin Newsom. Unlike most politicians that just pass gun control to garner I did something votes, ol' Gavin is a true believer that actually thinks getting rid of guns will also get rid of violent crime. I guess, in his fantasy world crime did not exist before guns were invented, and will cease to exist once again, at the same time guns do.
>>
>>32747486
You best start changing to something other than Democrat, because you'd be damned to find a Democratic politician that doesn't support some sort of gun control.
>>
>>32747283
Kill yourself
>>
>>32747283
Up it to 250 and get a used pump action shotgun. Should be plentiful in Texas pawn shops.
>>
Buy a shotgun and kill yourself with it.

Any shotgun will do. Remember tilt it back and it the back of the head and mouth not the upper jaw.
>>
>>32747283
>one hundred dollars

Go to a pawn shop and buy a cheap revolver. Then shoot yourself with it faggot
>>
>>32747558
I hope he fucking dies
>>
>In Texas.
>Voted for Hillary.
>Just realized guns aren't evil.

Is this a bait post? fell for it then...

>I don't want any of my friends to know I'm looking into buying a gun.

What are they going to do rob you and take your gun? If you are serious get a gun and take them to the range and you never know they might have FUN.
>>
>>32747743
OP doesn't want his liberal friends to know he's a psychopath who owns a baby killing tool.
>>
There is a 97% chance OP lives in Austin, 70% chance he goes to college there, and a 99% chance he's a Cali transplant shiteating fucking scumbag that will vote for politicians who assault every amendment in the Bill of Rights as soon as the opportunity arises.

That said, get a fucking Canik, a Taurus Millenium G2, or some shit.

Best bump that budget up to 200 for a HiPoint, which can and will fail when you need it to work, or 300 for something that's shitty but functional.

Then realize that politics is far more nuanced than Democrat or Republican, and failing that, fucking kill yourself with your new gun that you should've rented prior to purchase to familiarize yourself with and received basic handling and safety instruction, because you've spent your entire life doing nothing but shitting on free speech, guns, due process, advocating racism towards white people, hating anyone that's straight, and so forth.

t. Pink Pistols memeber
>>
>>32747826
>Introduce rabies into local bat population
>Rabies epidemic in Austin
>????
>Profit
How do we purge the liberal menace from our state?
>>
>>32747864
Shut down all thousand of Austin's restaurants and make anyone caught with weed in Travis county get deported to California.
>>
Not an American but you could probably find used single shot shotguns for that price at pawn shops or something. Is it perfect? Hell no, will it work for home defense? Hell yes
>>
>>32747876
Fuck that, we don't want them back, deport them to England. Or better yet, the middle of the pacific.
>>
>>32747883
What about Cuba? Lefties seem to think Cuba is some godtier country in the last four months, instead of the world leader in human rights violations that it is.
>>
>>32747283

>Democrat that voted for Hillary

Fuck you.

Buy an SD9VE. Buy extra mags. Buy a holster. Go get the 300 dollar permission slip to get your right to carry back.

If you aren't going to carry, buy a cheapfuck 12 gauge shotgun.

Either way, get a fucking AR15 later.
>>
>>32747892
Much like England doesn't want Piers Morgan back, we don't want back the people that fucked over our state, then left us holding the bag, so they could go try to do it again elsewhere. I don't care where they go, so long as it's away.
>>
>>32747425
This is dumb because you can have cocks and also glocks.

That way everyone is happy and can also defend themselves.
>>
>>32747476
Damn she was so hot in the 90s
>>
Daily reminder that democrats who suddenly love the 2nd amendment will once again advocate the same tired bullshit as soon as they can manage to slither into power. Every single fucking time leftists get back in this is what they do. Bolsheviks gonna purge I guess.
>>
>>32747486
Obvious b8 liberals are incapable of critical thinking of this caliber, if they were they wouldn't be liberals.

Literally every single liberal issue can be deconstructed with virtually identical logic.
1. Disregard emotional appeal
2. Realize statistical manipulation
3. Recognize inherent contradictions
>>
>>32747427
This graph is retarded, but only for one reason: you can easily get a .50 caliber black powder CVA bobcat rifle for less than 100 bucks. There's no reason to buy a nice hawken rifle if you're truly going to use a muzzleloader.
>>
>>32747486
That's everyone's first step. Then you realize that the government should never be trusted in any capacity to be good or efficient and that minimal federal power is the only method.
>>
>>32747942
Underrated for pattern recognition and cognizance of history
>>
>>32747422
This
>>
File: 1448503808836.jpg (80KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448503808836.jpg
80KB, 1492x1080px
>>32747283
>Something around one hundred dollars would be great

Find some cap and ball and call it a day.
>>
>>32747933
Still smoking.
>>
>>32748148

Yup.

Next step is classical liberalism.
>>
>>32747942
This.
Trump is like a libertarian thought experiment to get liberals to understand the dangers of government power. Unfortunately, they have no inner principles, and will abandon any apparent ideals once the right strongman rises again.
>>
>>32747425
>Haha, look at this wacky juxtaposition!
>Guns are bad on campus
>Dildos are more restricted than guns here
I hate this mentality because it's a one-way street being represented as a two-way.
Either;
1. You make guns as restricted as dildos on campus, and only more freedoms are being taken away.
2. You make dildos as UNrestricted as guns, and shut them up real quick. This doesn't work though because the real purpose is to restrict guns, so protesters wouldn't accept this outcome.
>>
>>32748893
Some group should have just done what they did and bring in boxes of 3d printed pistols, not functional, but it would've gotten the point across. I mean, they did break the dildo law, throw the selective enforcement in their face.
>>
>>32748893
dildos were never more restricted than guns

it was idiotic from the start
>>
>>32747283
Pic sauce?
>>
>>32747486
They vote away rights because they don't understand the laws and regulations that have been in place for almost a century and they don't bother too. They believe that they can just be taken care of for the rest of their lives.

Bait or not, we're gonna fucking educate you.
>>
File: remington model 8 2.jpg (41KB, 501x368px) Image search: [Google]
remington model 8 2.jpg
41KB, 501x368px
>>32747283
>"I know Trump isn't a literal Nazi but these turn of events have gotten me thinking"

I'm pretty sure this is some kind of bait, I find it very hard to believe that a died-in-the-wool liberal would somehow have their views on guns change in some way that isn't directly related to some irrational fear of Trump being the next hitler!!1!

If you are actually buying a gun because you're afraid of the eebil trumplicans coming to kill you (I doubt a leftist like you would buy a gun to defend yourself against nogs, mestizos or white trash due to the blank slate bullshit that you probably consume on a daily basis) then you're a hypocrite. I'm sure if Hillary won or if the federal government went majority democrat you would be completely fine with complete expansion of the government's power and even more draconian restrictions on gun ownsership.

>"How can we fight the system if we have nothing to fight with? This whole idea that we can fight back with our voices and votes doesn't seem right anymore."

How can you say that you're against the nebulous organism known as the "system" when you voted for the candidate that got endorsements from seemingly every major news network and economic institution besides a few "right wing" holdouts?

>I'm still a democrat but I don't want to be without protection and I'm sure as fuck not going to buy into anti-gun bullshit anymore.

How can you be pro-gun and still support the party of Gun Control? The Dems aren't gonna change their views on guns anytime soon m8, It seems to me like guns aren't a salient issue for you, so you still vote for the leftists and this is all some kind of strange act, or you have some extreme myopia about who pushes for gun-control.

Also you should probably move back to liberal hellholes like California, at least live in the shitpile you made rather than spread your filth everywhere under the sun.
>>
>>32747299

This.

Get a marlin model 60
>>
File: 882.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
882.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>>32749771

>That's American action

Fuck yeah
>>
File: powdered-toast-pedo.png (136KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
powdered-toast-pedo.png
136KB, 500x278px
>>32747425
>tfw most of /k/ owns both

I feel that you've underestimated the current costs of the gun market. With a $100 budget I can tell you're not even going to be able to afford ammunition or a decent holster. Pistols have gotten expensive.

Your best bet is a used shotgun. See if someone will cut you a deal on a used Maverick 88 or something. Shotguns are much easier to manufacture without being garbage at that price point and they're always good to own.
>>
>>32749966
>Shotguns are much easier to manufacture without being garbage at that price point

They really are. You'd be surprised how low pressure a 2-3/4" 12 gauge is. All modern rimfire rounds are higher.

http://saami.org/specifications_and_information/publications/download/Z299-2_ANSI-SAAMI_Shotshell.pdf

http://saami.org/specifications_and_information/publications/download/Z299-1_ANSI-SAAMI_Rimfire.pdf
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.